Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help (1379 Views)

I Need Assistance Please Because I'm Losing It Honestly / Christmas Assistance / Help A Friend In Distress With Accommodation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help by myfan: 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
Greetings to you all and apologies for attempting to derail proceedings here.

That being said, please I'm at a very devastating state right now. I'm a final year student who is currently at the verge of either dropping out or having extra year except I'm mobilized with some money. I have neither father, mother, brother, sister, uncle nor cousin to run to. If not, I wouldn't be here in the first place. You all know build up of things at final year and that's why I'm where I am now. May be I shouldn't even bother you guys with long stories because they may not interest you.

The disappointment I got from my business is the cause of all these and which I'm yet to recover. All these will build up to a very long story which is what I'm trying to spare you guys. I lost my small business which was my source of livelihood, source of sponsorship for my education and everything. Last semester I didn't write most of my papers as I was unable to pay my fees and the few I wrote, based on the information available, I won't see my results except I pay my fees. The amount is N61,350. My final year project hasn't even been touched yet at all. May God have mercy on me.

Meanwhile, I do understand it's my personal challenge in life but please look beyond that level and come to my rescue. God bless each and every one of you that extends hand of help to me.

Below is the teller of my school fees payment for last academic session. I can send you all other proofs pertaining to these claims.

My phone number: 0901-7640-289

Acc. No. 00-522-036-72

Re: In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help by myfan: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
Please come to my rescue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help by Iogobenz(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
@Myfan.
Please,my business needs help as things are falling apart.
I don't know whether you can also help me look for who would give me a 12million naira loan and I will pay back by December I promise,while I also look for who would help pay some of your fees.
Please save a dying soul,as I don't know what will happen if I don't get the money.
Thanks as you accept my request.
God bless you.
Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help by RealSolution001: 5:43am On Jul 23, 2019
Iogobenz:
@Myfan.
Please,my business needs help as things are falling apart.
I don't know whether you can also help me look for who would give me a 12million naira loan and I will pay back by December I promise,while I also look for who would help pay some of your fees.
Please save a dying soul,as I don't know what will happen if I don't get the money.
Thanks as you accept my request.
God bless you.
Nonsense!!!

SMH. Why are you taunting the person? If you can't help, or perhaps the post is not even pleasant to you, why don't you ignore? At times I wonder how we behave...so immature. I can't never do this to anybody (whether real or fake) because I don't know what he/she may be passing through in life.

And please don't bother quoting me because I won't reply.

9 Likes

Re: In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help by Iogobenz(m): 7:18am On Jul 23, 2019
RealSolution001:

SMH. Why are you taunting the person? If you can't help, or perhaps the post is not even pleasant to you, why don't you ignore? At times I wonder how we behave...so immature. I can't never do this to anybody (whether real or fake) because I don't know what he/she may be passing through in life.

And please don't bother quoting me because I won't reply.
whether real or fake,I don't care!
I guess it will be better if everyone starts to bring their problems online for help.
And who cares whether you reply or not?beggar sympathiser undecided
You can go and jump in a lagoon along with your beggar friend for all I care smiley

1 Like

Re: In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help by RealSolution001: 9:49am On Jul 23, 2019
Iogobenz:
whether real or fake,I don't care!
I guess it will be better if everyone starts to bring their problems online for help.
And who cares whether you reply or not?beggar sympathiser undecided
You can go and jump in a lagoon along with your beggar friend for all I care smiley

You sound naturally rude in life. Please shift to your lane.

6 Likes

Re: In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help by Iogobenz(m): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2019
RealSolution001:

You sound naturally rude in life. Please shift to your lane.
call me whatever you like,I don't care smiley

2 Likes

Re: In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help by myfan: 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hello good people of Nigeria, I greet you all. I was banned yesterday after opening this thread accusing of derailing a certain thread, thus I couldn't comment again.

Well, I've been unbanned. Please I'm still in need of the requested assistance. Things are really very rough with me at the moment. I know this is not proper but some conditions would leave you handicapped.

Whatever you can assist with will go a long way. My account details are up.

Thanks and God bless each and every one of you.
Re: In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help by Iogobenz(m): 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
myfan:
Hello good people of Nigeria, I greet you all. I was banned yesterday after opening this thread accusing of derailing a certain thread, thus I couldn't comment again.

Well, I've been unbanned. Please I'm still in need of the requested assistance. Things are really very rough with me at the moment. I know this is not proper but some conditions would leave you handicapped.

Whatever you can assist with will go a long way. My account details are up.

Thanks and God bless each and every one of you.
grin
Cc fraudbuster/ifyalways

1 Like

Re: In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help by myfan: 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
Iogobenz:
grin
Cc fraudbuster/ifyalways

I've been ignoring you. Please stay away from this thread. This site has over 1million topics, find any suitable one for yourself and stop taunting me. Respect yourself!!!
Re: In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help by myfan: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
I'll never reply you again.
Re: In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help by Beblessedbaba: 8:39am On Jul 24, 2019
No bank account statement to show proof of business liquidity in the past, no proof of studentship. You onus is on you to provide proof.
Re: In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help by myfan: 11:42am On Jul 24, 2019
Beblessedbaba:
No bank account statement to show proof of business liquidity in the past, no proof of studentship. You onus is on you to provide proof.

Good day Sir, please I wouldn't mind posting information about me here but it's more proper I forward them to your mail. Please kindly reply my PM. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help by myfan: 11:44am On Jul 24, 2019
Good day all, I'm sorry for disturbing you guys. Please pardon my disturbances, but come to my rescue. All my documents are intact for your verification.
Re: In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help by myfan: 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hello ladies and gentlemen, please check this out and help a brother
Re: In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help by Logobenz1: 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
myfan:

I've been ignoring you. Please stay away from this thread. This site has over 1million topics, find any suitable one for yourself and stop taunting me. Respect yourself!!!
You don't know the joy it gives me that no one has sent you money yet smiley
I'll drink to it tonight!
Salud!Bleep philanthropic acts towards able bodied people that have refused to make necessary sacrifices.
You want to have it all at whose expense? undecided
Mad cow.
Re: In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help by missimelda01(f): 12:11am On Jul 25, 2019
You don't really have to show the world how bitter and lonely you are, dropping negative comments on any thread that involves someone seeking for help.

This guy could be sincerely in need of help, you managed to achieve whatever you have now with the help of others.. well done, but please don't hinder your own blessings.. people give for different reasons and if you haven't found a reason for you to help anyone that's also fine.

I expect you blast me for the response but I just want you to know that your words have zero effects on me, this is an harmless advice, you can take it or leave it. Peace!
Logobenz1:
You don't know the joy it gives me that no one has sent you money yet smiley
I'll drink to it tonight!
Salud!Bleep philanthropic acts towards able bodied people that have refused to make necessary sacrifices.
You want to have it all at whose expense? undecided
Mad cow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help by Logobenz1: 4:24am On Jul 25, 2019
missimelda01:
You don't really have to show the world how bitter and lonely you are, dropping negative comments on any thread that involves someone seeking for help.

This guy could be sincerely in need of help, you managed to achieve whatever you have now with the help of others.. well done, but please don't hinder your own blessings.. people give for different reasons and if you haven't found a reason for you to help anyone that's also fine.

I expect you blast me for the response but I just want you to know that your words have zero effects on me, this is an harmless advice, you can take it or leave it. Peace!
with the help of others,yes.but did I beg my way through life?no!
You exchange value to get anything in life!thruth is many people just want it easy.
Does he think he is better than those who sacrificed some things to achieve stability?
Don't people defer their studies again for financial incapacitations?is he better than the bulk of them?
I had issues in school too and made real sacrifices,he should do so too.
I hope no one encourages this cowardly act in the name of philanthropy.
Peace too from here. kiss
If you weren't civil about your write up,then I would have given the kind of response you expected.

3 Likes

Re: In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help by missimelda01(f): 6:42am On Jul 25, 2019
I don't encourage people begging but at the same time, when you see posts like that instead of blasting and raining curses on them, you can simply drop your opinion on how they can raise money and leave the platform for anyone who is moved to give.
Logobenz1:
with the help of others,yes.but did I beg my way through life?no!
You exchange value to get anything in life!thruth is many people just want it easy.
Does he think he is better than those who sacrificed some things to achieve stability?
Don't people defer their studies again for financial incapacitations?is he better than the bulk of them?
I had issues in school too and made real sacrifices,he should do so too.
I hope no one encourages this cowardly act in the name of philanthropy.
Peace too from here. kiss
If you weren't civil about your write up,then I would have given the kind of response you expected.

1 Like

Re: In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help by myfan: 10:34am On Jul 25, 2019
Beblessedbaba:

I sent you mail. Please reply it.
Re: In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help by Logobenz1: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2019
myfan:

I sent you mail. Please reply it.
undecided

1 Like

Re: In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help by TissuePaper: 5:18am On Jul 26, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help by myfan: 9:45am On Aug 06, 2019
Still in need of your assistance please.
Re: In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help by myfan: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
Still in need of your assistance please. Come to my rescue
Re: In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help by armyofone(m): 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
Apply for scholarships and if you can't get any, please start farming, buying and selling etc Leave finishing school idea alone at least for now.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of This Hair Scammer.. Zainab Abubakar / Pretentious Women / Thanks to FERNANDEZISBACK and my tm, I'm feeling quite better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.