Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Tacha Is Playing Cee-c’s Script – Mercy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Is Playing Cee-c’s Script – Mercy (851 Views)

Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Is Playing Cee-c’s Script – Mercy by iamocheme: 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
2019 Big Brother housemates, Mercy has connected Tacha’s strategy to 2018 Big Brother Naija housemate and Runner-up, Cee-c.

Recall during last year BBNaija show Cee-c was not friendly with most housemates in the house as she always picked fights with different housemates especially with Tobi.

Notwithstanding, she emerged as the second runner up of the show in spite of the numerous reactions from fans and celebrities over her mentality and attitude.

Tacha, as indicated by many, is by all accounts acting Cee-C’ script, by estranging herself from different housemates in the most forceful way.

As of late, she tossed insults at Mike after Saturday party and furthermore refused to embrace none of the housemates during her fake eviction last Sunday.

However, Mercy in a chat with Diane earlier today stated that Tacha is trying to be like Cee-c. Adding that she is acting over-confidence, disentangles herself from housemates in order to win this year’s ‘Pepper dem edition’

“I was tipsy and Ike talking to Tacha, I think she likes him.

“She said she has a man, but you how people say they have a man and still go for another.”

“Tacha is playing the Cee-C card, she is over-confident but I like her,” she said

Watch the video below:

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/tacha-is-playing-cee-cs-script-mercy/

Re: Tacha Is Playing Cee-c’s Script – Mercy by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
I watched the show for the first time yesterday and it was as boring as a Nollywood movie.

She's not acting C-cee's script. The show itself is scripted and she's the villain in it.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Read Caucasian Woman Open Letter To Black Women About Appreciating Their Body / Kenya’s Deported Jesus Christ Identity Reveal / Osun Osogbo 2019: See The Face Of Arugba And People Reactions. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.