Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,974 members, 7,863,472 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

ATTENTION!ATTENTION!!ATTENTION!!!All THE Good People Of NL[my Defence] - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ATTENTION!ATTENTION!!ATTENTION!!!All THE Good People Of NL[my Defence] (569 Views)

MINT And CLEANEST 2008 Toyota Rav4 Pre-ordered By Kaykay27 Of NL From Fhemmmy / Osama10 Of NL Has Done It AGAIN With Infiniti FX45**Black On Black**Great 2014 / Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy 1999 VW Passat LEATHER By Jites Of NL -**DELIVEREDDD** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATTENTION!ATTENTION!!ATTENTION!!!All THE Good People Of NL[my Defence] by abbeyluck: 9:13am On Oct 14, 2010
I WAS HIGHLY DAZED WHEN I SAW A CUSTOMER I HAVE NEVER MET BEFORE POSTING SOME INCREDIBLE
AND MALICIOUS WORDS ON MY THREAD,JUST because HE CLAIMED THAT HIS FRIEND BOUGHT A TOYOTA
AVALON FROM ME,ITS A BIG LIE,I NEVER SOLD AVALON CAR THATS 95 MODEL AND CALL IT 2000 MODEL FOR HIS FRIEND,CHECK MY ADVERTS ON THIS AVALON I PUT 98 MODEL,WHY WILL I NOW CHANGE IT TO 2000 MODEL after
I HAVE TELL THE WHOLE WORLD IS 98 MODEL,THE GUY IS A BIG LIAR,
, THE POLICE ISSUES I NEVER PLAN OR SET ANY OF MY CUSTOMER UP WITH MEN IN UNIFORM,HOW A REASONABLE
B/MAN WILL SET HIS KING [CUSTOMER] UP WITH POLICE  WHAT FOR,THE PEOPLE THAT ARE FEEDING ME,
ON THE FATEFUL DAY AS WE WERE TRANSACTING THE THE STOP N SEARCH POLICE JUST STOP AND STARTED HARRASSING,
EVERYBODY INCLUDING MY SELF NOT UNTIL WE PRESENTED OUR ID TO THEM,BUT because OF WHAT THEY WANT TO EAT,THEY SAID MY CUSTOMER ARE YAHOO GUYS WHICH WE DRAG WITH THEM BUT EVENTUALLY THEY COLETED n5k frm them,i told them not to give a dine that we should follow them to their station,but they refused,i am a very straightforward  person ,i am a good christian i will never cheat any person nt even my kings[customer]pls i aM innocent of all this allegation,pls i am highly SORRY for the police incident,we all know their illegal operation,pls pls,i am still abbey luck,thanks for your understanding.Remain Bless.
Re: ATTENTION!ATTENTION!!ATTENTION!!!All THE Good People Of NL[my Defence] by waidfinnc: 11:18am On Oct 14, 2010
Abbey may GOD continue 2 bless n assist u. Keep doing what u do but remeba God dey.
AJE A MAA WA O.
Re: ATTENTION!ATTENTION!!ATTENTION!!!All THE Good People Of NL[my Defence] by ayusman16(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2010
Hmmmm. I smell rat.
Re: ATTENTION!ATTENTION!!ATTENTION!!!All THE Good People Of NL[my Defence] by Bautos1: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2010
Abbey dont mind them,some customers are like that,all they want is to spoil your credibilty.
i nearly give up on this issues until i here your own side of the story,cos abbey luck i know is never a dubious
person,why all this,anyway abbey keep doing whatever you think is the best to your customer,
happy sale,mr ABBEY LUCK,
Re: ATTENTION!ATTENTION!!ATTENTION!!!All THE Good People Of NL[my Defence] by ayusman16(m): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2010
Customer is not always right afterall, especially here in the auto section.
Re: ATTENTION!ATTENTION!!ATTENTION!!!All THE Good People Of NL[my Defence] by Chuksyno(m): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2010
I myself too read d guy's complaint. U really have clarified urself by doing d right thing. Always be careful wt customers, they're right if wen they're wrong. It doesn't pay 2 do wrong anyway!
Re: ATTENTION!ATTENTION!!ATTENTION!!!All THE Good People Of NL[my Defence] by abbeyluck: 10:25am On Oct 15, 2010
@waidfinnic,B-autos,chukysno,thanks for your concern,may the lord favour never departs from you all.
Re: ATTENTION!ATTENTION!!ATTENTION!!!All THE Good People Of NL[my Defence] by LBD28: 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2010
Abey-luck when u called me I told u to send me pics and details of the Camry(thin light) and till now i've not heard from u. If u also have 96/97 Honda Accord(Bulldog) or Toyota Camry 97(orobo), send every details and prices to (willysdomain_28@yahoo.com) ASAP. Am waiting to hear from u on, LBD28 (08098739644)
Re: ATTENTION!ATTENTION!!ATTENTION!!!All THE Good People Of NL[my Defence] by abbeyluck: 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2010
sorry bros,its network problem. i am working on it,
Re: ATTENTION!ATTENTION!!ATTENTION!!!All THE Good People Of NL[my Defence] by gestapo(f): 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2010
Na wa for all these undesirable elememts and clones that have bombarded the autosection o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Take This 1998 Nissan Quest For Just N600k!!!SOLD!!!SOLD / 2001 Toyota Camry( Registrd)------920k / Call For Any Kind Of Truck, Lorries Car And Other Motor Vehicles Wiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.