Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Messi Hasn’t Welcomed Me To Barca Yet, Says Griezmann - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Hasn’t Welcomed Me To Barca Yet, Says Griezmann (279 Views)

Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca / I Would Have Loved For Neymar To Return To Barca - Messi / Neymar's Move To Barca Is Now Officially OFF As He Has Agreed To Stay At PSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi Hasn’t Welcomed Me To Barca Yet, Says Griezmann by FreshDjMix: 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
Messi hasn’t welcomed me to Barca yet, says Griezmann.

Griezmann, the former Atletico Madrid forward was presented July 14 but Blaugrana club captain is yet to speak with him...... Continue reading....... https://www.mixnaija.com.ng/?p=1139&preview=true

(1) (Reply)

Desperate Nigerian Coaches Want The NFF To Sack Rohr - Pinnick / Will Manchester City Win The Champions League This Season? / Mikel And Girlfriend Set To Split Over Trabzonspor Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.