Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

KIGALI RWANDA Is The Cleanest City In Africa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / KIGALI RWANDA Is The Cleanest City In Africa? (915 Views)

Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City / Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos / Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KIGALI RWANDA Is The Cleanest City In Africa? by ainatemitayo(m): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
Kigali Rwanda is the cleanest city in Africa? Watch me spend 24 hours in Kigali the capital of Rwanda to confirm if this is true or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fmQ2XZYxT0&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Re: KIGALI RWANDA Is The Cleanest City In Africa? by OriginalZombiE: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
Rwanda is developing at rapid speed While Nigerians are still trying to figure out how to untangle their destiny from that of cows.

SHAME!
Re: KIGALI RWANDA Is The Cleanest City In Africa? by imolereed(m): 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
Well after watching this video, I can fully deduce that Rwanda is the cleanest country in Africa.

Lalastica, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Ship Plantain Chips To America / Top10 Cheapest Countries In Latin America To Live In / How To Get Tunisia Visa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.