Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

You Are Too Peculiar To Miss Heaven By Paul Lawrence Ofure - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Too Peculiar To Miss Heaven By Paul Lawrence Ofure (181 Views)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / Enugu City Crusade By Paul Enenche: Governor Ugwuanyi Attends (Photos) / 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Too Peculiar To Miss Heaven By Paul Lawrence Ofure by Gospeltunez(m): 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
I hear people say since when they were born, they have been hearing about the sentence that says JESUS IS COMING VERY SOON. And most of them have been asking themselves when will He actually come.

Hebrews 9 vs 28 says Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him, He will appear a second time apart from sin, for salvation” .

The truth is that because He hasn’t come does not mean he will not come because the bible says He will come.

Are you still eagerly, constantly, and patiently waiting for His coming or the situation, confrontations and struggle of this world have made you back out?

If we recognize that all earthly things are someday going to fade away from us, then craving for material possession, trying to run away from struggle, and seeking for vainglory will matter less to us.

Stop laying up for yourself treasures upon earth, because is temporary ground. Lay it up to heaven

I refuse to believe that your situations, struggle, pain, poverty and confrontations are the reason why you have backed out from the heavenly race.

The truth is that you have set your heart on the things of the world, the riches of it, the sweet and temporary part of it.

What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul? Let's turn away from physical indulgence, for earthly pleasure leaves no permanent gratification.

It is appointed for [all] men once to die and after that the [certain] judgment.

Death is an appointment and no matter who you are, what you have, where you stay, you will die one day. So, is either Jesus comes to meet you, or one day you will go and meet Him.

Get This
Christ death was a one-time event, but it was a sacrifice that took care of sins forever and so when he next appears ( When he comes again or when you go and meet Him) The outcome for those eager to greet him is precisely salvation.

The only thing you can use to tell Jesus thank you for dying and sharing His blood for you is you making heaven.

Hell is not is a place to be, is for the devil and his cohort. Not for a royal and peculiar being like me and you. The painful part is that Hell is for eternity, a place of agony.

It is better to suffer and enjoy in Christ than not to suffer and enjoy out of Christ. Lets Imitate Christ, Be part of the move of God this end time.

The word suffering there signifies, the rejections by friends, the bribes that you have turned down that would have made you a millionaire now, the night clubs other things that you can’t do because is not part of God.

Its never going to be easy, but if you can hold on through the help of the holy spirit, you will smile. Like what my spiritual father (Apostle Johnson Suleman) will always say “Men Gives award, but God Gives reward.

If you lost your track or you have missed it, it's not too late to get back on track. Scriptures say if we confess our sins, that He is faithful to forgive and clean us from all unrighteousness.

Get back to Him, He’s been longing to hold you and call you His own Once again.

If you were blessed by this message, kindly write to me @ www.Gospeltunez.com

(1) (Reply)

Two Traits Of A True Disciple / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, July 28, 2019 / A Word From God: A Ward From The Lord: By His Ward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.