Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo (41014 Views)

Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway / Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) / Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by Injiggerwolf(m): 10:20am On Jul 23, 2019
post=80538217:
Nigeria will win this war.

Sane Nigerians, this question below is for you.
Reasonable people only please..

Wailers, AKA. Children of hate and perdition keep off and go back to your wailing and tears biko.......

With the few time I spent here..... I haven't see you type a reasonable point prior to the OP's post. Always Offpoint

2 Likes

Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by Offpoint: 10:24am On Jul 23, 2019
Injiggerwolf:

With the few time I spent here..... I haven't see you type a reasonable point prior to the OP's post. Always Offpoint
Abeg keep me out of it, that jobless dead beef seller is not always ME...use another word.

1 Like

Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by grandstar(m): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2019
alphaNomega:

The way this matter has gone, releasing him could be worse. The damage has been done and somebody must pay for it. That's why the government does not want to release him.

That's why Shiite majority countries like Iran and Iraq must intervene in order for sanity to be restored.

I am 99.99% sure that with their intervention, reconciliation can be achieved.

1 Like

Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by elijahkayode(m): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2019
NobleAngell:
These shiites are getting 100% support and funding from the Iranians. That explains where they get their confidence and doggedness from. Theirs is more like a cult than a religion. Now we have one more thing to worry about aside BH and fulani herdsmen. GREAT!

Islamisation of The Nigeria state Buhari & presidency cabals Yorubaxit
With the recent spike in Terrorist (herdsmen, shites, etc) activities all over Nigeria (radical and unprovoked killings), it's safe to say this is Jubril Al Sudan aka (Muhammad Buhari) next phase in his brutal Islamisation agenda.
Before you can understand this brouhaha, you need to head to the world stage(America & Britain Vs Iran and it's radical Islam movement
Jun 4 2017 the original president Muhammad Buhari (old & fragile as seen in the clip released by the US media) was invited to the US Whitehouse to give an account on why Christians were being killed, he blamed it on radical Islam's from Muslim countries (mainly Iran and it's counterparts).
Excerpt from the video
"This are people are mainly professionals trained to shoot & kill all their life"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH6VwjX617g
A week after this meeting, over 200 Christian were killed in a massacre in plateau State
After this interview the cabal were angry at how the original Buhari could divulge such information, soon after this he was taken out of the picture and replaced with the more younger and vibrant (Jubril).
YORUBA Wakeup
Nigeria have been infiltrated and as time goes by and seemingly backed by the impunity of the Jubril (buhari) Administration, This terrorist have gotten bolder killing our people (sons and daughters) without fear (they are in our midst) leaving deaths & destruction in their wake, this people won't stop unless they are stop.
Some Yoruba states have been compromised on the government level, look closely
The Solution
Yorubaland States should come together and break off from Nigeria while we still can, we've got all the resources we need right here or we (Yoruba) risk everything, look closely and you will see a nation where Hope has being replaced by something else. How did we get here as a country, a nation once revered for bringing liberty to Africa but the deeds have been done
Let's take bake our Money, Control, Security from the Federal government, Nigeria (an emblem of massive debt & corruption ) have served it purpose ( which is to gain independence from our colonial masters) and it should be led to rest, the tribes have got noting keeping them together as a nation
If you think this cabals will relish the presidency in 2023, you are dreaming (only a Northerner) and they've got the votes.
The LORDS will be done. Non negotiable
If Brexit is happening "Yorubaxit" can happen, we be the size of Ghana and that's perfectly okay, we support evil out of fear (Fela, mko Abiola, funsho Williams and lot of others paid the price) but no more.
YORUBA ANI LATI RO NU OOO
Their War on Religion will fail utterly, believer keep your faith, ( All authority belongs to Christ).
We need Guidance (Christ) for we fight not against flesh but spiritual evil (roaring lion) seeking to devour Nigeria. Exalt God and He will exalt you

Behold due to the corrupt, pervert and seemingly bondage of their innerbeing they cant do what is good/right, it's just impossible one spiritual mistake will lead to the next (this is why Mankind will suffer greatly when the Antichrist cast down Religion)

Anything outside of Christ is bondage in&out, it doesn't matter how noble your intentions may be, we need someone with a Godly heart to usher in a new dawn They see but they can't act, woe to the ruling class who suffer the mass just for points

#YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT

1 Like

Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by Injiggerwolf(m): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2019
Offpoint:

Abeg keep me out of it, that jobless dead beef seller is not always ME...use another word.

grin
No vex baba....
Just wondering why he enjoying spilling out those unmentionables with no wit

1 Like

Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by Nthrone(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2019
They no tell them who be the president of Nigeria, say the guy no dey hear well.

1 Like

Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by Difrent: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2019
Levant:

You lie!

Jonathan never ordered any army to crush them. You're a Sunni liar. An army patrol clashed with their procession. Whenever these people are doing their procession, there is always an army or police patrol plying the same route and claiming their road waw blocked and they resorted to using force to have their way and "defend themselves". Sectarian persecution.

Zakzaky's three sons were killed in 2014 during the road incident. Jonathan got to know about it and carried a phone to apologize to Zakzaky. Zakzaky turned down the apology. The midget, who's now governor of Kaduna, took to social media to celebrate that Zakzaky rejected Jonathan's sorry. The same midget visited Zakzaky to pay condolence visit and milk the incident for political gains against Jonathan. When the midget became governor of Kaduna, and Buhari won, they unleashed hell on Zakzaky and his organization. Hypocrisy!!!

Stop making it seem as if Jonathan was involved. Your rogue northern generals/officers in the security forces and army are involved in all this sectarian persecution. In a normal state, they would be investigated for conniving with foreign governments and taking orders from Wahhabi Saudi Arabia to start a sectarian war against Shi'ites in Nigeria. They wanted to implicate Jonathan. The peaceful man rushed and absolved himself of the blame by apologizing to the cleric. You can google "Jonathan apologized to Zakzaky". How can a peaceful man like Jonathan order the killings of the three sons of another man? It makes no sense.

so why are you implicating Buhari?
like the jonathan story above, Buhari did not order any attack on them, they attacked the army (like they did during jonathan) and the army crack down on them, so how is it a sunni shia thing?
Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by Offpoint: 10:35am On Jul 23, 2019
Injiggerwolf:

grin
No vex baba....
Just wondering why he enjoying spilling out those unmentionables with no wit
Wonder no more, He's jobless.

1 Like

Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by Iykenuwa(m): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2019
spendoon:

Abeg Abeg Abeg do you even know this people I live in kaduna I even have one in my street this people are claiming to be above the law who the fvk are they can you imagine they even have their own governor haba and when buratai wanted to pass when they blocked the road he came out to beg them but they refused can you imagine the man heading the Nigerian military Fah they even say they even started training their own military before the government disorganized them now imagine if the government had allowed them to continue.besides it is Abuja they are doing their stuffs now because the people living in kaduna no longer take their nonsense sometimes the don't even wait for the security officials they handle those guys themselves there was even a time was it 2017 or so the people in kaduna distroyed their big men houses even the governor's that why they are no longer strong in the state.

Please you do not have to lie or paint them black simply because they are of a different Islamic sect.

I lived in Zaria, all the religious violence in Zaria, this man made sure all Christians in his Wusasa or so area were unharmed. That is more than I can say for the Sunni folks.

Please like someone said, take this war to the middleeast and leave Nigeria alone

1 Like

Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by olaswim: 10:46am On Jul 23, 2019
Now I see
Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by mvem(m): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2019
Levant:

So in the north when people block road you will kill them on the road
After you kill them on the road, you will pursue all those guilty by association and enter their mosque and houses and kill them again. You shoot the cleric's sons, wife and sister. You shoot him thrice and throw him into a wheelbarrow. And track and trap the members of a religious organization everywhere and shooting them and then throwing them into a mass grave. That's what happened during the Zaria Massacre. Madness and the excuse for all the killings and after killings was road block. You're a bloodsucker. I don't know which God you worship. You need to get civilized and educated. Learn how to deal with civil disobedience without shedding blood of innocent people.
iran that is Shiite based won't allow Christians to practise their faith. Iran still kills for apostasy, that's changing from Islam to Christian... What you accuse the Sunni Saudi of doing, the Iranian Shiites do thesame... Birds of same specie but different colors...
Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by bigfish3k: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2019
post=80538217:

Wailers, AKA. Children of hate and perdition keep off and go back to your wailing and tears biko.......
D. Release their leader

1 Like

Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by Cadec007(m): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2019
post=80538217:

if the sunnis are scared of the shias then you should be scared for Nigeria because

1. We lack the unity to defeat them..
2. Each region would become opportunist and would capitalize should a full scale conflict occur in the North (which would no doubt attract Saudi Arabia and Iran)

1 Like

Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by Cadec007(m): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2019
bigfish3k:

D. Release their leader
release a nuisance and terrorist?? Haba! You
Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by Joystark(f): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2019
This has become so bleeped up

1 Like

Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by Cadec007(m): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2019
Difrent:

like the jonathan story above, Buhari did not order any attack on them, they attacked the army (like they did during jonathan) and the army crack down on them, so how is it a sunni shia thing?
open your eyes bro..... The Sunni =majority of fulanis control the army.... And the Shias =majority of Hausa and kanuris dislike them....

It's a Saudi Arabia vs Iran thingy bro...

1 Like

Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by bigfish3k: 11:26am On Jul 23, 2019
Cadec007:
why then did court ask that he should be released if he was aterrorist

1 Like

Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by Levant: 11:33am On Jul 23, 2019
mvem:
iran that is Shiite based won't allow Christians to practise their faith. Iran still kills for apostasy, that's changing from Islam to Christian... What you accuse the Sunni Saudi of doing, the Iranian Shiites do thesame... Birds of same specie but different colors...

This has got nothing to do with persecuting a group of Nigerians for their faith. Are Nigerian Shi'ites being killed because Iran doesn't allow others practice their faith?

Besides, there are some of the oldest churches on earth in Iran. There are churches and synagogues in Iran. You can check that online. The same cannot be said of Saudi Arabia.

1 Like

Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by qleap2all(m): 11:35am On Jul 23, 2019
This is what we called peaceful protest!
Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by mvem(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
Levant:

This has got nothing to do with persecuting a group of Nigerians for their faith. Are Nigerian Shi'ites being killed because Iran doesn't allow others practice their faith?

Besides, there are some of the oldest churches on earth in Iran. There are churches and synagogues in Iran. You can check that online. The same cannot be said of Saudi Arabia.
same Iran that threatens to erase Israel from the map. The Shiites are just on the low because they are minorities, if they become majority they won't be less than what you accuse the others of doing.... The oldest churches on earth can be found almost in many places in the middle east where Christendom originated... and I think the oldest is in present day Syria
Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by Difrent: 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Cadec007:
open your eyes bro..... The Sunni =majority of fulanis control the army.... And the Shias =majority of Hausa and kanuris dislike them....

It's a Saudi Arabia vs Iran thingy bro...
big fat LIE, dont speak like an authority on matters you know nothing about, just guess
Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by expert234: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
post=80538263:
Rule 2 : Ignore losers!

If you are not a looser and a jobless entity, you won't be making comments on every post on nairaland. Tell Felix Terungwa it shall not be well with him

1 Like

Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by expert234: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
Cadec007:

A ccourt of law says he should be released. Stop supporting abuse of power. It will come back to knock you on the head.

1 Like

Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by Ostrogoth(m): 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Levant:

Wahhabi Takfirism is at war with all of humanity. You people have problem with your fellow Muslims also. No one is fighting war with you. Nigeria is not a Sunni state or a religious state. Take your sectarian persecution to Wahhabi Saudi Arabia, where they behead Shi'ites for simply protesting. Leave Nigeria out of your Sunni sectarian wars. We are not interested to win or fight your wars against Shia in Nigeria. Everyone has the right to peacefully observe his faith and practice his religious beliefs.

Before starting and winning this war in Nigeria, go and win the catastrophic wars your Wahhabi Saudi Arabia started in Yemen and Syria. They have failed. It has proven that you cannot defeat the Shi'ites. I'm more convinced that these people are people of strong faith in their religion and God is with them. You can see that in Yemen. After all the brute force and genocide the Saudis unleashed on them, they are still fighting for their freedom and standing up to defend themselves.

Please go and fight your war elsewhere. We don't want your sectarian wars in Nigeria. Buhari should tell the Saudis he is not interested in making sectarian wars in Nigeria. As far as these Shi'ites are concerned, they have been largely civil. They protest, hold religious processions and they are shot at and killed. For what? Are they not human beings?
Pls leave the vulture-meat-suyaboy. Let him keep fantasizing on making Nigeria a worse country than it already is! As if this is not a secular country.

1 Like

Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by middlebelter(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gandollar:
Buhari is fastly taking Nigeria back to been a pariah State just like in the days of his mentor and benefactor Abacha. God airpus ooo

I disagree with you on this.

I am not a fan of PMB, but on this I stand with him. Indeed, his approach may be wrong, disobeying court order, but any better way to stop the spread this Iranian terrorist is good.

USA predicted the end of Nigeria bin 2015, could this be part of what they saw?

1 Like

Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by Gandollar(f): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
middlebelter:

I disagree with you on this.

I am not a fan of PMB, button this I stand with him. Indeed, his approach may be wrong, dis obeying court order, but anything better way to stop the spread this Iranian terrorist is good.

USA predicted the end of Nigeria bin 2015, could this be part of what they saw?
My take has always been, release the man, place a very keen surveillance on him, seize his travel documents. I bet you that it won't be two months before the man and his followers step out of turn again, by which time they will gladly pick him up and forget him in one dungeon.

I believe this is how it's done in civilised climes and a sensible president won't miss an opportunity to shine and shore up his image and that of the country at large.

1 Like

Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by Cadec007(m): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
expert234:

A ccourt of law says he should be released. Stop supporting abuse of power. It will come back to knock you on the head.
Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by Cadec007(m): 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gandollar:
My take has always been, release the man, place a very keen surveillance on him, seize his travel documents. I bet you that it won't be two months before the man and his followers step out of turn again, by which time they will gladly pick him up and forget him in one dungeon.

I believe this is how it's done in civilised climes and a sensible president won't miss an opportunity to shine and shore up his image and that of the country at large.
once this man is released he would be smuggled out to Iran and his people would continue their terror...
US had the chance to arrest bin laden in the 90's but someone suggested they place surveillance on him instead.... As the years went by the level of his surveillance reduced and you know what he did after......

We have seen the terror this guys can create, raping and killing girls in broad daylight, attacking an Armoured convoy.......

Free this man and other groups would rise up, perpetuate crimes and get away with it...

The Nigerian Intelligence warned Yaradua on the rise of BH, he treated them with leniency....
Now they have warned Buhari about the shiites, i don't think he would want to make same mistake..
Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by Levant: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Difrent:

Didn't Buhari come out on media chat and defend the Zaria Massacre?

Did Buhari apologize like Jonathan did?

Is it not the same buhari detaining someone for four years after court ruling to free him?

Did he punish anyone for the Zaria Massacre?

Will soldiers attack private properties, after the road block incident in Zaria, and demolish buildings if the government didn't permit them to?

1 Like

Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by Gandollar(f): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
Cadec007:
once this man is released he would be smuggled out to Iran and his people would continue their terror...
US had the chance to arrest bin laden in the 90's but someone suggested they place surveillance on him instead.... As the years went by the level of his surveillance reduced and you know what he did after......

We have seen the terror this guys can create, raping and killing girls in broad daylight, attacking an Armoured convoy.......

Free this man and other groups would rise up, perpetuate crimes and get away with it...

The Nigerian Intelligence warned Yaradua on the rise of BH, he treated them with leniency....
Now they have warned Buhari about the shiites, i don't think he would want to make same mistake..

You are mistaken if you think elzaky or what's he called would run away. The man is a stubborn goat. He will rather continue in his supremacy show like everyone of his kind than abscond from his kingdom.

Are you therefore proposing killing them off extra-judicially?

Why charge him to court if you know the decision of the court won't be binding on you?

Believe me, this matter is now a delicate lump in buhari's throat
Re: Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo by expert234: 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
Cadec007:
where do you get your news from?? The court in Kaduna did not order his release.... The FG went to two different court cases.... You should also know there are some crimes that are above mere fines

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/el-zakzaky-court-orders-igp-attorney-general-to-set-shiite-leader-free-or-be-jailed/9mjl6gs

Who should decide the right judgement to offences? Buhari or the court of law?

The nepotism you are promoting will come back to you soon. Yeah, you will eat the fruit of your mouth very soon. What goes around comes around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Gen. Buhari And Wife As Newly Weds In 1989 / Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack / Biography: Profile Of Dr Folasade Yemi-Esan, New Head Of Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.