Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her (63755 Views)

C SEED Unveils N1 TV: A 165-inch Foldable TV From Porsche That Costs N75m / BBNaija: Lady Rocks 'Vote Frodd' On Her Chest (Photos) / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing And Having Sex Again (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her by EndtimeJudge(m): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
Journalism is loosing content. As a Mass Communications graduate, this is not news worthy. And the title is rubbish, how is she caught? Like say dem hide snap her? No be her direct her friend make dem snap am?
Re: BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her by Cherrybae(f): 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
Imagine a house mate kissing Mike on TV. This female house mates are mad I swear.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her by joylegacie7(f): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
his village people are has caught up with him...................................................... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

his beards are looking scary....................
Re: BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her by 234ng44uk(m): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Cheap PR stunt for Mike.
Re: BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
That's how they go after married men.
Re: BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her by Stan4gold(m): 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
Chaii I have die..
Re: BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her by simple250: 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
Cherrybae:
Imagine a house mate kissing Mike on TV. This female house mates are mad I swear.

Go back and read ..
Re: BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her by Kendollar696(m): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
Na wa oo, is it their Kiss, or is it their lust. Abeg most of them do worst things with pictures(vasline crew understands)..
Its her life...

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her by AmazingELixir: 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

Which one be lady caught again....is she not the one that shared the pic herself..Nonsense bloggers and sensationalisation to gain traffic.
Re: BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her by bereto(m): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
Is this not rape

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her by raphy(m): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
Her cucumber name will.be mike .let them leave her alone

I nvee knew the guy is a cigar lord in UK until now.
I was wandering why his eyes looks so sleepy until I Saw this advert he smoke ciger proudly ..even his girl too.. Respect to the business man.
Re: BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her by shineeye1: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
I swear, she must have soaked her pant wet kissing the image of a married man. Wild sexual predators! Na so dem be nowadays. Are these the wild dogs that men hope to bring home as wives tomorrow? Before the husbands return from the shortest trips, they have rushed into the boxers of the nearest male neighbours. And they claim to be the liberated generation who abhor restrain, modesty and decorum. They have only wandered into miserable bondage by liberating their banality. I don't blame men who have opted for baby mama , to preserve their peace of mind rather than marry these wild wolves of today! Give them the fvck they madly need, collect your baby after DNA confirmation and free them to roam in their unending crave for sex.
Re: BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her by mechanics(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
He does not know cigarette is dangerous to one's health.
Re: BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her by ejemamaka: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
this nah double wahala
Re: BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her by Truthsbitter: 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
Texman21:
dont be suprised some women are already using pestle on themselves ontop this guy pic
grin
Re: BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her by naijajobx: 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
Oh
Re: BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
this is not the kind of woman any man should get married to,she will fvck your friends,family and even strangers.
err.. she might not be a bad as she Appears.

Some women looks innocent externally but are hoes really.
Re: BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
Pamatips:
That's crazy... some trolls( Jobless lazy youths) will still bash her when she is just having fun.
yes, it is really bizzare.
Re: BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
post=80538081:
So what should we do with the news?!
I wonder, because he smokes cigar?

I ve been smoking weed since age 14.
Re: BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her by tiger28: 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
OBVIOUSLY, bbnaija has subscribed to nairaland PREMIUM subscription. Thats why they are quickly sent to FP....... this nonsense has ZERO value to OUR culture... We are SADLY eroding away from who we USED TO BE as AFRICANS. all i see here are SEX, KISSING, LESBIANISM..... PATHETIC!!!
Re: BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her by Cool23(m): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
What a way to get your first kiss
Re: BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her by Onyi22(f): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
shineeye1:
I swear, she must have soaked her pant wet kissing the image of a married man. Wild sexual predators! Na so dem be nowadays. Are these the wild dogs that men hope to bring home as wives tomorrow? Before the husbands return from the shortest trips, they have rushed into the boxers of the nearest male neighbours. And they claim to be the liberated generation who abhor restrain, modesty and decorum. They have only wandered into miserable bondage by liberating their banality. I don't blame men who have opted for baby mama , to preserve their peace of mind rather than marry these wild wolves of today! Give them the fvck they madly need, collect your baby after DNA confirmation and free them to roam in their unending crave for sex.
Absolute nonsense
Re: BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her by Onyi22(f): 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Samsimple:
The housemates are mad, the organisers are mad, the viewers are mad, the sponsors are mad, the subscribers are mad..

The mod that will move this to frontpage needs help..
U that rush to comment on their thread, what r u?
Re: BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her by edi287: 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
You bloggers are getting more and more useless every passing day...
Re: BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her by shineeye1: 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
Onyi22:

Absolute nonsense

As nonsense as this image of yours?

Re: BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 24, 2019
post=80538081:
So what should we do with the news?!
As in ehh
The thing tire me

The news sef don make fp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT / Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija / Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.