Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] (44540 Views)

Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) / Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University / Princess Remi, Femi Fani-Kayode's Daughter Graduates From School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] by Zuriel100(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2019
banana republic..... all our rich men children are schooling in abroad... person go dey here spend 6 years for university, come spend 2 years for house b4 service... las las na dem go still get million job..
Re: Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] by anonimi: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Hey. Pls never count me join your negative mind I'm not among okay I'm a postive thinker and I got love and peace in my heart.

Why are you so confused

Morenikeji070:
Now your fucking* father gonna bring you back to Nigeria to come and rule us abi. All this politicians son and daughter should not worry the youths gonna make sure they did not allow you fools to come and fools us the way you guys bastard parents are slaving this nation. Bullshits

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2881064_23015862301371mrbeaninotellupng25c4955d40e3462_png058f85876085f9171ace8711304fe9b0

2 Likes

Re: Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] by Tekzyflex(m): 9:20am On Jul 23, 2019
They will send their children abroad to study while our schools is in dilapidated state.....

God forgive this country
Re: Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] by fardes(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2019
Naijaalive:
Donna, daughter of ex-presidential candidate, Donald Duke, graduated from the University of Nottingham in the United Kingdom today July 22nd. Duke and his wife Onari attended the graduation ceremony. Congrats to her!

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/donald-dukes-daughter-graduates-from-uk-university-photos.html
ALL THE POLITICAN ARE SENDING THEIR CHILDREN TO ABROAD FOR EDUCATION, AND LEAVE OUR TO PERISH, I DON'T KNOW WHEN YOUTH, THE CHILDREN OF POOR WILL READY TO SAY NO IN UNITY WITH NATION WIDE PROTEST.
Re: Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] by Morenikeji070: 9:30am On Jul 23, 2019
Pls go make a great day ahead. I can't argue on here. Pls be safe.
anonimi:

Why are you so confused

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2881064_23015862301371mrbeaninotellupng25c4955d40e3462_png058f85876085f9171ace8711304fe9b0
Re: Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] by toprealman: 9:42am On Jul 23, 2019
Kiss remain for her husband abeg
Re: Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] by Teejayphillip(m): 9:46am On Jul 23, 2019
See d people dat wants to lead us. I weep for naija... All their kids are abroad studying while they keep locking out our tertiary institution because of their selfish interest.

Isit a crime if dia kids attend the same skool we all attended?

May God heal our land
Re: Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] by UncleJudax(m): 9:56am On Jul 23, 2019
juvewalex:
Let's just scrap all higher institutions in Nigeria make nobody dey attend them again because they seem to be useless to our leaders now .
Low quality anything is for the masses. Hard to understand? grin
Re: Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] by Brunicekid(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2019
This is how virtually 99.9% of our politicians' children are just graduating from foreign universities... Today US, tomorrow UK... No wonder they pay no meaningful and concrete attention to Nigeria's Educational System.

Radaa radaa (nonsense!)

I pray that God will help us in this Naija o.

Of course, we need to re-orientate our mind about our Country... Nigeria will be great again with positive minded citizens and humane leaders!!!
Re: Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] by duruZed(m): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2019
Yes this is nija for you, all the area boys he recruited during his tenure are now area fathers while some have gone beyound but he is still enjoying his loots. Let the poor continue being foolish and easy tools in the hand of the rich.
Re: Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2019
illitrate:

I see you have no eyes to see and think what I see and think.

Get over your bitterness what very your excuse,u can't hide the fact that u just a low life bitter thing
Re: Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] by Creampro: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2019
Yet he could not upgrade Unical when he was Governor
Re: Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] by ThatFairGuy: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2019
You no go fit see this one marry o. The rich romances with the rich undecided
Re: Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] by tfash96(m): 10:22am On Jul 23, 2019
nephemmy:
hmm...fine man/fine daughter
but the man use style resemble baba obadare lol..
abi Chris Oyakhilome undecided
Re: Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2019
post=80538278:
All the best for the future to her.

Little babe of yesterday in Banana Island.....

Very humble and pretty young lady.....along with her sister.

All the best pwettie!
Guy u too dey talk!! You no get work?
Re: Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] by lore74: 11:18am On Jul 23, 2019
CONTRATS TO THOSE THAT PARTICIPATE ON OUR LAST GAME ..WITH MASSIVE WINNING..HERE IS YOUR RELIABLE AND LEGIT YOU CAN BET AND HAVE CONFIDENCE OF WINNING..100%..DONT LET ANYOBODY DECEIVED YOU..YOU CAN ALSO VERIFY OUR TICKET ID..FOLLOW US ON OUR NEXT GAME AND TESTIFY..INTERESTED..CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] by writeprof(m): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2019
MissEse:
Since last week, the who and who children are graduating from different uk universities. Nigeria my country.

They are preparing them to come FIX Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] by OfficialSam(m): 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
post=80538278:
All the best for the future to her.

Little babe of yesterday in Banana Island.....

Very humble and pretty young lady.....along with her sister.

All the best pwettie!

This one dey form famz...

Re: Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] by mechanics(m): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
She's beautiful, brain and beauty, congrats to her.
Re: Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] by Swashy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
This is the type of lady I want to marry.
Just look at her damselic, angelic smile cool cool cool
Re: Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] by meobizy(f): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
What of the other ugly one?
This guy, sha, after wrecking people's daughters he chose to send his to countries where they can’t indulge in Nigerian vices.
He’s smart.
He’s really smart.
Re: Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
writeprof:

They are preparing them to come FIX Nigeria.

Like Saraki, and dimeji bankole. lipsrsealed
Re: Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] by writeprof(m): 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2019
ornicus:

Like Saraki, and dimeji bankole. lipsrsealed
Hmm! You sharp!
Re: Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
onymodel:
ops....kindly forward her number to me....The one I had before was misplaced with my phone.

So that you can blackmail her the same way you have been blackmailing my sister Esther?
For Goodness sake, you left her and as stupid as she is, she still prepared food for you on your birthday. Leave her alone please. She doesn't deserve what you're doing to her.
I had to create this account to warn you to leave my sister alone please. Stop victimising her.
Re: Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] by onymodel(m): 11:35am On Sep 16, 2019
I really do not know who you are. But I think I am too sane for this conversation. It is okay to accuse me because you have not heard my part...But Paul Alesi said and I quote "There are two sides to every story, and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle". I will most respectfully ask you to be my guest whilst I take you on a trip to what really happened since Esther wouldn't confide the truth to you.

But for posterity sake and for the fact that internet never lies....I will want to it straight to you that I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE BLACKMAILED ANYONE. NOT EVEN MY ENEMY.

Thank you for reading!
Love you too!
BR!

So that you can blackmail her the same way you have been blackmailing my sister Esther?
For Goodness sake, you left her and as stupid as she is, she still prepared food for you on your birthday. Leave her alone please. She doesn't deserve what you're doing to her.
I had to create this account to warn you to leave my sister alone please. Stop victimising her.
Re: Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] by onymodel(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2019
I really do not know who you are. But I think I am too sane for this conversation. It is okay to accuse me because you have not heard my part...But Paul Alessi said and I quote "There are two sides to every story, and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle". I will not dignify you with any response. Rather, I will most respectfully ask you to be my guest whilst I take you on a trip to what really happened since Esther wouldn't confide the truth to you.

And hey, for posterity sakes and for the fact that internet never deletes....I will want to put it straight to you that I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE BLACKMAILED ANYONE. NOT EVEN MY ENEMY.

Thank you for reading!
Love you too!
BR!

Re: Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] by OJURONGBE1(m): 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weapons Found At The Hezbollah Compound In Kano / Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) / Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.