Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

Freebies Hot And Better: Learn 2 Do It Yourself ( You Know What?) Log In - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Freebies Hot And Better: Learn 2 Do It Yourself ( You Know What?) Log In (594 Views)

Windows 10 Will Log You In Using Your Biometric Data / How To Download From 4shared.com Without Log In or Registration / Windows8 Blank Screen After Log In [SOLVED] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freebies Hot And Better: Learn 2 Do It Yourself ( You Know What?) Log In by Gadgetsplus: 10:34am On Oct 14, 2010
Hello everyone, i'm back and hotter and yes still representing 9ja. I have been doing some researching and biz and well, i've come to find out a lil secret which i would want to expose to serious forumites for free. Free codes, business etc, it all happens HOT in there but well you have to show your interest cos the website will not be advertized, to join, you have to be approved. if you are tired of browsing and searching endlessly for cheats and would like to get them daily in your email and phone number, hot as they are released. Then u have to be registered to our new database. Text your FULL NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER to 07082388499 (PLS TEXT ONLY, CALLS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED)

This will automatically register you for some new H**king classes we have prepared as well. SO DO IT YOURSELF.

Lets have some fun
Re: Freebies Hot And Better: Learn 2 Do It Yourself ( You Know What?) Log In by k00lxpert(m): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2010
pls i need it. my name is Kunle,, ultiliberty01@gmail.com,, 07033300344, i will be xpectin ur soonest reply, thank u
Re: Freebies Hot And Better: Learn 2 Do It Yourself ( You Know What?) Log In by tadur10(m): 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2010
if you are in need of place that is full of freebies

visit naijaloads .co .cc
Re: Freebies Hot And Better: Learn 2 Do It Yourself ( You Know What?) Log In by dvd(f): 6:51am On Oct 16, 2010
ok. text u.
Re: Freebies Hot And Better: Learn 2 Do It Yourself ( You Know What?) Log In by Gadgetsplus: 7:00am On Oct 16, 2010
k tunde i got ur bk, pls for confidentiality sake dnt post ur details here,text dm 2 d no i gave above n pls for d .1st 50 texts i gt,u wld b emailed n sent messages abt details of the website. so after textin,reply this thread wit u name only. i wld kip checking. cheers.
Re: Freebies Hot And Better: Learn 2 Do It Yourself ( You Know What?) Log In by Gadgetsplus: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2010
ok, people, the countdown is still on, to be among the first to get info on this new launched page and site, text ur name, email and phone number to 07082388499 ,, Trust me, you wont be dissapointed, you would testify!!!!

One luv 9ja.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Onspeed Software, Where Can I Get It, Please Help / Buy Softwares For Your Computer / Folks Should Please Take Note Of This Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.