Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid (29251 Views)

Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement / Beyonce's Album: Davido Congratulates Wizkid, Others For Making / Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by BigJoe19: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
otipoju:

Its not about pride or achievements...

its about vocal prowess. Davido is not an excellent singer. His vocal ability and voice quality is not top notch. Na computer dey help Davido. Simi is one singer who should have been on that album but she is not that big yet.

Nevertheless, i kinda still enjoy listening to his music.
You must be joking, so tekno has better singing ability than davido.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by spiralwedge(m): 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
He was busy shouting PDP upandan and worshipping Chioma's puna
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by mamajj17(f): 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
Must you always talk undecided undecided An Adult for that matter SMH lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by olumalcolm(m): 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Op pls share the comments that followed this rant and i can bet they wuld hv fried dis idiot. grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by olumalcolm(m): 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
upcoming ACTOR shading a MADE ARTIST for not featuring on a fellow MADE ARTIST album, such is life in dis part of the world. pple wey no get wheel barrow tire go dey tell persn wey dey drive gwagon how to drive grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by wakes: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
Why africans always suffer from inferiority complex?

So it's Beyonce now that decides who is the king of Nigerian music? Is Beyonce a Nigerian?
So Davido should should wait on Beyonce's approval to feel important?

Slaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by Victorvibes(m): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
This dude is high
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by GenFunction: 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
uche mumu dey smell so bad
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by babakb: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
The greatest zombies in Nigeria are Wizkid fans.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by BlogRabbit: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
Abeg which movie this one don act?
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by otipoju(m): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
BigJoe19:
You must be joking, so tekno has better singing ability than davido.

Meen. Leave matter for mathias. I no get time for unnecessary arguement.

Okay.Davido is the best vocalist in the world. Are you happy now.?
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by PrinceGeorge1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
Wizkid has made inroads into the international music scene through his collaborations with drake which makes his inclusion deserving.Tiwa savage has an affiliation with American record label which justifies her inclusion in addition to her role as a back up singer for several prominent American artistes in the past.Burnaboy's status as the leading Afrobeat artiste currently justifies his inclusion in that album(He laudably performed an afrobeat song in the album)The inclusion of yemi alade,Mr eazi,shatta wale and tekno in that album baffles me.[/b]
[/quote]
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by Maliqcious: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nasooo
Rosarie:
Who be this one
Even brothers and sisters do not have competition in destiny talkless of a colleagues.
Pls u are not relevant.
We love David and Wizkid with or without Beyonce..
They have paid their dues...

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by Maliqcious: 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
Go Bleep u musical inclined self..comment so disgusting
sssoulw:
don't really notice the arrogance tho... but Davido is not musically inclined.... shoutout to his producers sha
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by Maliqcious: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
I laugh tu face,dbanj,flavour,rude boy,omowummi,Teni are unique Bleep Ur assumption and U know what dis
Davido dis Davido dat would b a great shift in his dominance social media or musical wise. Watchout
olisaEze:

Don’t be baffled, Queen Bey gave her reasons in an interview. She explained that she wanted not just artistes with a large following or online presence, but those that their style, lyrics & personality represented the essence of African sounds.

In essence, Davido ain’t got a unique style, he’s just a good shopper that knows how to purchase songs. undecided
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by Maliqcious: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
Cool Bro... I can tell U a good bookworm
BigJoe19:
What is this craze about been in Beyonce album, I don't understand, is it a must.
Is Beyonce even among the top 20 greatest musicians ever.

When Bob Marley said free yourselves from mental slavery, this was what he was talking about.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by Awaja(m): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
Suddenly,beyonce determines who reigns here ? Crap
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by sssoulw(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
Typical Davido fan.... always pained asf... just throw your garbage somewhere else
Maliqcious:
Go Bleep u musical inclined self..comment so disgusting
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by MChaze25(m): 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
Id97:
This dude is sick in the head for chalking up davido's exclusion from featuring in Beyonce's album to pride and arrogance.I may not like Davido's music(i'm not a fan of wizkid's music neither for the sake of clarity)but there is no gainsaying the fact that he is humble and benevolent.
His absence in Beyonce's album does not make him less of the artiste he is.He is still a bigger artiste than yemi alade,tekno,mr eazi and can definitely hold his own against wizkid,tiwa savage and burna boy.Beyonce had a specific purpose she wanted to achieve with the album which informed her selection of African artistes.Let me prove my point.
Wizkid has made inroads into the international music scene through his collaborations with drake which makes his inclusion deserving.Tiwa savage has an affiliation with American record label which justifies her inclusion in addition to her role as a back up singer for several prominent American artistes in the past.Burnaboy's status as the leading Afrobeat artiste currently justifies his inclusion in that album(He laudably performed an afrobeat song in the album)The inclusion of yemi alade,Mr eazi,shatta wale and tekno in that album baffles me.

You underrate Mr. Eazi here and I don't like it.
Eazi has made efforts with good number of international collabos and shows.
He was closely following wizkid and was even once under Starboy's record agreement. He is a wise artiste.
Yemi's collabo with Rick Ross got her an attention with her good promo of that song too.
Tekno's associate with Drake cum accolades from him and Ciara featuring him got him attention.
It's all about efforts...
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by Greatzeus(m): 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
Id97:
This dude is sick in the head for chalking up davido's exclusion from featuring in Beyonce's album to pride and arrogance.I may not like Davido's music(i'm not a fan of wizkid's music neither for the sake of clarity)but there is no gainsaying the fact that he is humble and benevolent.
His absence in Beyonce's album does not make him less of the artiste he is.He is still a bigger artiste than yemi alade,tekno,mr eazi and can definitely hold his own against wizkid,tiwa savage and burna boy.Beyonce had a specific purpose she wanted to achieve with the album which informed her selection of African artistes.Let me prove my point.
Wizkid has made inroads into the international music scene through his collaborations with drake which makes his inclusion deserving.Tiwa savage has an affiliation with American record label which justifies her inclusion in addition to her role as a back up singer for several prominent American artistes in the past.Burnaboy's status as the leading Afrobeat artiste currently justifies his inclusion in that album(He laudably performed an afrobeat song in the album)The inclusion of yemi alade,Mr eazi,shatta wale and tekno in that album baffles me.

David is benevolent yes but not humble,he is arrogant,he tells the world the prices of everything he buys,he eats in a foreign restaurant,he snaps the receipt and upload for people to see the huge dollars he spent on a meal,he buys chains or clothes or shoes everyone must know,he got endorsement for chioma,he ran to Instagram to announce he got N100m endorsement for chioma. Wizkid doesn't do this things,it is people who blows Wizkid trumpet not him.
David comes online to tell the world any single act of charity he carries out,but I love him for being good to his exes and taking good care of them
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Y'all are aware that Davido has a vocal cord problem and prolly needs surgery for it, which is what Beyonce noticed and left him out .
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by MrDoGood(m): 12:34am On Jul 24, 2019
Not all fools are fools. Some of them are actually mumu. just like grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Rapper, Eva Alordiah Bares Abs For Tomboy Inspired Photo Shoot / Debbie Rise "RAGE" Tour In Abuja In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.