Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King (70354 Views)

Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday / Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) / Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King by washinton: 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
LALASTICALA
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King by sweetrace(f): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
Tisa!!!! Enjoy your money and your son. You are a hard worker and you must enjoy the fruit of your labor. I just love the way you live your life on your own terms.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
they were cast to act in them,Disney is the one behind those movies

More clearly what i meant. smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
so lion king is beyonce's movie..isso right, but whats our business tho, all these news na distractions
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King by Omololupromise: 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
I don't want to hear you are broke, well you have source of income
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King by Amanda4life: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
When the film finished,
Did they not home home?

Other people will also rent the place
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King by CosmicPhoenix: 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
disney is the one behind the remake of those movies not will smith and beyonce,beyonce and will smith are just actors in them.

gypsey:
More clearly what i meant. smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King by Joevic(m): 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
Stupidity of the highest order, money u would have used to help the motherless or orphans, just wasted on watching a film. This kind of child will grow up raising shoulders and having difficulty associating cos he thinks he is too much.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
disney is the one behind the remake of those movies not will smith and beyonce,beyonce and will smith are just actors in them.

I Agree! grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King by megareal: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
thesicilian:
It would have cost her essentially the same to pay for everybody in the cinema instead and they all watch it together.
Fact!
But there is something called privilege. undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King by Hintona(f): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
anonimi:

You sha just like to look for trouble grin
but it's the truth nagrin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King by Darevofpeace(m): 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
thesicilian:
It would have cost her essentially the same to pay for everybody in the cinema instead and they all watch it together.
........is it your money.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King by lukui: 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
wizkid 's son
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King by Jane1234f(f): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hintona:
This boy is the carbon copy of his dad
who is his father?
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King by armadeo(m): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
Lion King is a Disney movie not a Beyonce movie

No be blogger again?
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King by patorial(m): 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
nams77:

You really don't deserve a mention. I reach out to kids in my own little way and it gives me joy to see their faces lighten up with a smile.
Your kind will truly never understand this
That's doesn't mean you can't still spend your money the way you love it, even though you still reach out to the needy
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King by nams77: 3:51am On Jul 24, 2019
patorial:

That's doesn't mean you can't still spend your money the way you love it, even though you still reach out to the needy

U are right. But most times i believe you impact should be felt. But most of these celebrities are just vain-glorious folks.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King by bolayei: 6:38am On Jul 24, 2019
How come the Jews own all the properties in America? Credit - Jay z. De there dey close cinema because of your son, instead of wearing a hood in disguise and watch the movie like normal people. That your shout shout squeaky voice no go make sense soon o auntie.

But tiwa, you ought to know better or wasn't it you on x factor that year? That humble no level or class girl monkey Na monkey even if e wear clothes and swallow money.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King by bolayei: 6:41am On Jul 24, 2019
Joevic:
Stupidity of the highest order, money u would have used to help the motherless or orphans, just wasted on watching a film. This kind of child will grow up raising shoulders and having difficulty associating cos he thinks he is too much.

This kind of child will soon be relegated by middle class kids born and bred in UK.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King by opebiboy: 8:48am On Jul 24, 2019
Joevic:
Na so the life be not her fault. Every man for himself
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King by Marvellouzkk(f): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
You call that love? That's Absolute madness
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King by TamiOkoroDedeh(f): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
Well, she worked hard for her money, let her spend it the way she wants.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Entire Cinema For Son To Watch The Lion King by TheCork(m): 12:20am On Sep 02, 2020
Marvellouzkk:
You call that love? That's Absolute madness

Darling good news for u.
I sell designer under were for beautiful womens like u (hand made,). Please can u quickly send me yor naked pictures so I can get yor correct size on discont..please kindly hurry please! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) / Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend / Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.