Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Good Bye Landers - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Good Bye Landers (801 Views)

Free Video Animation Training || Say Bye-bye To Urgent 2k! / What Breed Is This Pet Landers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Bye Landers by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2019
It all started two and half decades ago. The battle for survival,the struggle to emerge successful.
Teacher told me to study hard so that success will seek for me; I did. I obeyed laws, I respected authorities, I refused to join bad gang so that I could be successful. I read my books, I passed my exams,I never engaged in violence, I never troubled anybody.
After graduation,I was told my certificate is meaningless, I acquired a skill yet life have refused to be fair to me. I keep pushing up, life keeps pushing me down.
Maybe I'm not destined to survive,maybe I'm not supposed to be here,maybe I'm not lucky enough.
Its time to meet my creator and ask him the big question; WHY AM I HERE?
Good bye nairalanders, please pray for my soul as I embark on this eternal journey.
GOODNIGHT!
Re: Good Bye Landers by Greenarrow01(m): 8:36am On Jul 23, 2019
Lastmessage:
It all started two and half decades ago. The battle for survival,the struggle to emerge successful.
Teacher told me to study hard so that success will seek for me; I did. I obeyed laws, I respected authorities, I refused to join bad gang so that I could be successful. I read my books, I passed my exams,I never engaged in violence, I never troubled anybody.
After graduation,I was told my certificate is meaningless, I acquired a skill yet life have refused to be fair to me. I keep pushing up, life keeps pushing me down.
Maybe I'm not destined to survive,maybe I'm not supposed to be here,maybe I'm not lucky enough.
Good bye nairalanders, please pray for my soul as I embark on this eternal journey.
GOODNIGHT!
Pls bro or sis
Calm down ooo
Pls

Where re you...
Can we discuss the problem
Re: Good Bye Landers by segzypark(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2019
Life is sweet
Re: Good Bye Landers by segzypark(m): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2019
Life is so sweet. My wife died December 23 2018 at10am. My 9days old boy died on 28th Dec 2018 at 12pm. the vacuum she left is still unoccupied till now. Her untimely and undecerved death put so many people in sorrow(myself,my family,her family,church members,friends, neigbhours were all put in sorrow). My attendants sold all my attendants sold all my pigs (about 17pigs). all my catfish died (about 500 pieces). My 5weeks broilers (150 pieces) contacted coccidiosis and majority of them died this same Dec 2018. In short my business crumbled. I was like God where do I start from. Life seems unrealistic and i blamed God for creating me. It got to a point i started blaming her,that why would she die But I ask myself if she was given an opportunity to commit suicide,will she ever attempt it?.......My bother there is more to life. i will never advice you not to commot suicide BUT ask yourself If you kill yourself,what would be your gain. Also consider those people you will put in sorrow. think twice.

3 Likes

Re: Good Bye Landers by Doglove91: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2019
Dear please take it easy. You might never know. God is bringing your helper right now. Someone that will change your life. Someone that will stand by you. Someone that will make you appreciate life. Someone that will make you see God's love in everything. You might be toooooo close right now to your success and your decision will change the whole thing. It's gonna be a bad decision. Trust me on this.

Sweetheart you were created beautiful for a purpose. Imagine God, sitting down, getting the best soil, decorating you, making good plans for you and breathed His own gracious air and giving you life. He even said, He created you in his own image and likeness. Dear you're so special. And it will be seen just very soon.

Darling have you gone to the hospital?... Do you know that 95% of them in that bed pray to be like you everyday. Just the physical features. They don't mind carrying bag of cement everyday for feeding.You're so special sweetheart.

Omalicha, don't make God unhappy. Don't make the one's that truly love you cry all night. Don't leave a large space in the heart of the woman that carried you in her tummy for 9months accompanied with the pains and sufferings. Don't break the heart of the woman that depends on you to make you proud of her during old age. Don't leave the yet to know/unknown helper coming your way empty in this world. She needs you.

In summary, Dear love, let God be your bestfriend.
And about the world?? If life throws you lemon, baby make lemonade with it smiley
Re: Good Bye Landers by lilbarracuda(m): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
Brother or sis

We all going to pass through phases like this in life. Don't let it break you but let it make you. You a graduate plus you learned a skill. You have something I have nothing
Your case isn't the worst of all.
If I begin talk Wetin I dey pass through you go help me thank God.
God isn't dead is watching you.
Don't let the devil win

God be with you segzypark

1 Like

Re: Good Bye Landers by blastac: 5:33am On Jul 24, 2019
Bro please calm down.... Life is hard for everyone even me that is typing this but that doesn't mean you should commit suicide... Just remember that you're abt to shut someone's business down just like in the case of sniper consumers...

Take everyday as a challenge, be contempt with what you have.. do not let anyone or anything make you feel less and in all pray to God for strength as you work hard..
Re: Good Bye Landers by peeta4u(m): 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
Pple just dey commit suicide. A church members son did yesterday. Truly, life can be so frustrating at times, but we just need to keep hopes alive.
Re: Good Bye Landers by inception101(m): 6:23am On Jul 27, 2019
GOODNIGHT!

Different stroke for different folks!!
If only man knows truly when he is going to have A breakthrough, we all have one battle or struggles giving different heart aches. Whatever situation you think you are in is nothing compared to what others have gone through or is going through. Yours could be to get a meaningful job while others could be just to earn a a degree!! You see, we all have serious battles but how well we comport ourselves during the period determines how strong we would become.. I don’t know you neither am I interested in knowing you but SUICIDE is never an option as it will only pass the struggle or problem to another person. THINK OF YOUR LOVED ONES, PARENTS AND SIBLINGS!! Don’t be a deserter, fight and stay strong. You will surely come out victorious, perhaps your breakthrough is closer than you foresee

2 Likes

Re: Good Bye Landers by Sirmuel1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
No kill yourself oh!
Everyone is going through a lot, but we are still fighting for survival.
Re: Good Bye Landers by warripikin17(m): 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
please don't kill yourself, you think lif is hard? how hard do you think hell will be?
#say_no_to_sniper
#say_no_to_suicide
Re: Good Bye Landers by tobilavish(m): 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ogeni whu u epp................ The werey jst needs likes and comment.... He is jst toying with you pple....
Bye �

(1) (Reply)

Massive Male Boerboel For Sale / Gsd Puppies Available From Very Good Parents And Affordable / Long Coat Straight Back German Shepherd Pup Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.