Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

PLZ I NEED A BOYFRIEND OF ANY AGE (THAT S IS NOT A SCAM) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PLZ I NEED A BOYFRIEND OF ANY AGE (THAT S IS NOT A SCAM) (2097 Views)

I’m The Devil’s Daddy – YBNL Princess, Temmie Ovwasa Reacts To Accusation That S / Lizzy Anjorin Accuses Ex Boyfriend Of Sending Killers After Her (Photos) / @Badgyalkelly Flaunts Musa Danjuma As Her Boyfriend Of 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLZ I NEED A BOYFRIEND OF ANY AGE (THAT S IS NOT A SCAM) by Shully19(f): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2019
I am single and a am still a vi*gin am in year 2 I just need a young man or boy that can love me and take care of me plz don't think this is a scam I wanted to post my pic but is not working so I guess to try if my husband is here plz no insult

2 Likes

Re: PLZ I NEED A BOYFRIEND OF ANY AGE (THAT S IS NOT A SCAM) by Ziel20: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2019
Lol... So you looking for someone to "take care" of u abi? What u need is sugar daddy not young guys. undecided
Re: PLZ I NEED A BOYFRIEND OF ANY AGE (THAT S IS NOT A SCAM) by Shully19(f): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2019
Ziel20:
Lol... So you looking for someone to "take care" of u abi? What u need is sugar daddy not young guys. undecided
Nonsense won't a boyfriend take care of u must it be a sugar daddy
Re: PLZ I NEED A BOYFRIEND OF ANY AGE (THAT S IS NOT A SCAM) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2019
Shully19:
I am single and a am still a vi*gin am in year 2 I just need a young man or boy that can love me and take care of me plz don't think this is a scam I wanted to post my pic but is not working so I guess to try if my husband is here plz no insult

i
Re: PLZ I NEED A BOYFRIEND OF ANY AGE (THAT S IS NOT A SCAM) by Ziel20: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2019
Shully19:
Nonsense won't a boyfriend take care of u must it be a sugar daddy

I'm just saying cuz most guys would think they are being used.
Re: PLZ I NEED A BOYFRIEND OF ANY AGE (THAT S IS NOT A SCAM) by dangotesmummy: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2019
Hanty faarjeen you cannot take care of yourself? What happened to your hands and legs? Can't you work like other adults?

You are just opening the flood gate for yahoozey people, ritualists and hit and run brothers and trust me they full nl

By the way I didn't know virginity and being 21 is a marital yardstick of being marriageable.what a huge achievement you've made for yourself wink cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PLZ I NEED A BOYFRIEND OF ANY AGE (THAT S IS NOT A SCAM) by Samyj247: 9:24am On Jul 23, 2019
I am disappointed in some ladies this days...take care of u Abi? just say u need a maga or an ATM machine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLZ I NEED A BOYFRIEND OF ANY AGE (THAT S IS NOT A SCAM) by joylegacie7(f): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2019
your are indirectly Begging online and advertising yourself...
what a shame................ undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLZ I NEED A BOYFRIEND OF ANY AGE (THAT S IS NOT A SCAM) by Shully19(f): 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
CoolSmithz:

i
plz call me
Re: PLZ I NEED A BOYFRIEND OF ANY AGE (THAT S IS NOT A SCAM) by Shully19(f): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
joylegacie7:
what a shame................ undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
broke @ss girl nah ur advertise
Re: PLZ I NEED A BOYFRIEND OF ANY AGE (THAT S IS NOT A SCAM) by Shully19(f): 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
joylegacie7:
broke @ss girl nah ur advertise nah u get am bust body
Re: PLZ I NEED A BOYFRIEND OF ANY AGE (THAT S IS NOT A SCAM) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 25, 2019
kids these days grin are soo bold. first of all grow up a bit.
Never depend on any strange man for financial help.
Trust me, you can make it, You don't need to go down this route
Re: PLZ I NEED A BOYFRIEND OF ANY AGE (THAT S IS NOT A SCAM) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2019
What you need is a job! You're looking for someone to love you and take care of you, really? This is a scam already! So your new boyfriend can take up the responsibility of sponsoring you in school? Please look for a job my dear, relationship isn't automatic employment.
Re: PLZ I NEED A BOYFRIEND OF ANY AGE (THAT S IS NOT A SCAM) by DonPablo007(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2019
Samyj247:
I am disappointed in some ladies this days...take care of u Abi? just say u need a maga or an ATM machine
How far let us link up and explore today check your mail
Re: PLZ I NEED A BOYFRIEND OF ANY AGE (THAT S IS NOT A SCAM) by Shully19(f): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
Don't worry enemies I have one already

2 Likes

Re: PLZ I NEED A BOYFRIEND OF ANY AGE (THAT S IS NOT A SCAM) by Callertunez: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
And you say thiswan no be guy ni
Re: PLZ I NEED A BOYFRIEND OF ANY AGE (THAT S IS NOT A SCAM) by Gabreal7d: 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
Shully19:
You really try and worth an audacity for you to express your mind here. Try and get in touch with me for advice that u could find helpful
Re: PLZ I NEED A BOYFRIEND OF ANY AGE (THAT S IS NOT A SCAM) by Abortedfetus(m): 3:23am On Aug 02, 2019
[quote author=Shully19 post=80543559]I am single and a am still a vi*gin am in year 2 I just need a young man or boy that can love me and take care of me plz don't think this is a scam I wanted to post my pic but is not working so I guess to try if my husband is here plz no insult [/quote your phone number?
Re: PLZ I NEED A BOYFRIEND OF ANY AGE (THAT S IS NOT A SCAM) by Shully19(f): 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
[quote author=Abortedfetus post=80854200][/quote] for what??
Re: PLZ I NEED A BOYFRIEND OF ANY AGE (THAT S IS NOT A SCAM) by FRANKLINHILLZ: 1:02am On Aug 04, 2019
Shully19:
So ur daddy cannot take care of u abii.
Re: PLZ I NEED A BOYFRIEND OF ANY AGE (THAT S IS NOT A SCAM) by Automatic3444(m): 1:09am On Aug 04, 2019
joylegacie7:

Patience has its own reward, whether it's the fattest bone or some other triumph
Re: PLZ I NEED A BOYFRIEND OF ANY AGE (THAT S IS NOT A SCAM) by Shully19(f): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2019
FRANKLINHILLZ:

So ur daddy cannot take care of u abii.
I lost my dad

(1) (Reply)

My Only Regret Is My Tribal Mark - Veteran Actor Olaiya Igwe Says / "The Whole World Should Fine China When All Of This Is Over" - Toke Makinwa / Five Facts About The Teen, Rema (4. Will Shock You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.