Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

What Is The Cost Of Commodities In Your Area - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Cost Of Commodities In Your Area (229 Views)

Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? / What Is The Price Of Commodities In Your Area / Prices Of Commodities Before Buhari & Prices After Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Commodities In Your Area by ify2016: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2019
For quite sometime now, prices of Commodities have been fluctuating upward and download slope. While some attributed the negative trend to poor economic policies,few see it as normal happenings in global economic environment.

As a result of this, I took sometime from my busy scheduled to visit two markets in Lagos precisely, Ikorodu and Ajah market to ascertain cost of Commodities on retail level. For instance, while price of derica of rice and beans are sold at 250 and 150, paint of yellow and white garri are sold for 400 and 350 respectively. Also, five roll satchet of Gino tomatoes goes for 230 naira and derica of melon is sold between 350 to 400 naira. The price of 5 litres of groundnut oil is sold for 2500 while red oil of the same quantity is sold for 2300.

These prices are just few I can remember and I want us to share our opinions here with the current state of things in our various vicinities. In my opinion, I think price of Commodities are better now when juxtapose with past 3 years. What's your take on this? Are things better now in terms of food Commodities?
Kindly help us with the cost of things in your area once again.

Lala............

(1) (Reply)

Don't Let Transaction's Fees Kill You. @bitcoins, @gifts Cards, @paypal @altcoin / This Secret Will Be Revealed To The First 100 People To Message. / Can Someone Help Me Out With Necessary Info For Court Wedding At Ikoyi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.