Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Technology Is A Trap - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Technology Is A Trap (1490 Views)

How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death / Proof Internet Is A Trap From satan / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Setting A Trap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Technology Is A Trap by OpenYourEyes1: 9:17am On Jul 23, 2019
It is more than likely that what we think is modern technology is nothing but magic.
Devil probably knew that ancient followers of GOD ALMIGHTY would resist such secret knowledge aka science and warn other humans if everything is revealed to humanity at once. This is probably why the secret knowledge is shared to devil's chosen people little by little, all in the name of Technology evolution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Technology Is A Trap by OpenYourEyes1: 9:24am On Jul 23, 2019
I believe the true purpose of technology is to be able to merge our "primitive" world with satan's advanced world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Technology Is A Trap by LordReed(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2019
Technology Is A Trap says the man posting online with an internet-connected device.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Technology Is A Trap by OpenYourEyes1: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2019
This's Probably what Happened in the Garden of Eden.

In the beginning, we had a beautiful garden on earth, followed GOD's rule 100% and lived forever.

Adam and Eve lived a pretty advanced/supernatural life in the garden. They were very intelligent beings but their intelligence was limited to only the knowledge of good. Until satan opened them up to all kinds of knowledge - knowledge of both good and evil.

GOD took away Adam/eve supernatural gifts and immortality and throw them out of the garden. And GOD also hardened their lives to prevent them from misusing their newly acquired knowledge of good and evil.

1 Like

Re: Technology Is A Trap by OpenYourEyes1: 9:49am On Jul 23, 2019
LordReed:
Technology Is A Trap says the man posting online with an internet-connected device.

People write letters from prison right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Technology Is A Trap by OpenYourEyes1: 9:59am On Jul 23, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
This's Probably what Happened in the Garden of Eden.

In the beginning, we had a beautiful garden or earth, followed GOD's rule 100% and lived forever.

Adam and Eve lived a pretty advanced/supernatural live in the garden. They were very intelligent beings but their intelligence was limited to only the knowledge of good. Until satan opened them up to all kinds of knowledge - knowledge of both good and evil.

GOD took away Adam/eve supernatural gifts and immortality and throw them out of the garden. And GOD also hardened their lives to prevent them from misusing their newly acquired knowledge of good and evil.
Watch an animated movie called "The Croods (2013)"
if you want to know where humanity is heading to with the secret knowledge.

It is a Hollywood movie that's most likely directed by the secret elites that run this world.
We are being decieve

1 Like

Re: Technology Is A Trap by OpenYourEyes1: 10:25am On Jul 23, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

It is a Hollywood movie that most likely directed by the secret elites that run this world.
We are being decieve

The Croods (2013).
Watch:
https://m.genvideos.io/watch_wMDhhNDM3Yz.html#video=2ow1L-NP8d8OcLBb4XqvLI_nxYhuQcixgNRmkSn4kg
Re: Technology Is A Trap by HappyPagan: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2019
What is technology?
Re: Technology Is A Trap by OpenYourEyes1: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2019
I will keep updating this thread.

As believers, we need to know how to be totally independent of this technologies when they are taken away from us.
We are almost there.

I am very careful with words but am convinced we are close with what I have seen so far.
It's hard to be quiet.
Re: Technology Is A Trap by OpenYourEyes1: 10:45am On Jul 23, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

It is a Hollywood movie that's most likely directed by the secret elites that run this world.
We are being decieve

The Croods (2013)...
Watch:
https://m.genvideos.io/watch_wMDhhNDM3Yz.html#video=2ow1L-NP8d8OcLBb4XqvLI_nxYhuQcixgNRmkSn4kg
Re: Technology Is A Trap by MrPresident1: 10:57am On Jul 23, 2019
openyoureyes1, that video that you shared the other day showing Netanyahu and Pompeo affirming that America is the new Rome, can you please re-share the link to another one? I cannot fine the video again grin
Re: Technology Is A Trap by LordReed(m): 11:28am On Jul 23, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

People write letters from prison right?

So?
Re: Technology Is A Trap by EmperorHarry: 11:32am On Jul 23, 2019
So you watched a hilarious and absorbing animated film and came up with the idea that technology is a trap? I honestly don't see the connection.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Technology Is A Trap by OpenYourEyes1: 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
EmperorHarry:
So you watched a hilarious and absorbing animated film and came up with the idea that technology is a trap? I honestly don't see the connection.

Can you explain the movie a little?
Re: Technology Is A Trap by OpenYourEyes1: 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
MrPresident1:
openyoureyes1, that video that you shared the other day showing Netanyahu and Pompeo affirming that America is the new Rome, can you please re-share the link to another one? I cannot fine the video again grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p9UZBqIcYg&itct=CBgQpDAYACITCKOEhP6ey-MCFa-t3godkf0CX1IdQW1lcmljYSBpcyBuZXcgUm9tZSBOZXRhbnlhaHU%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google
Re: Technology Is A Trap by Truthsbitter: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
in as much as I love Christ and as much more as he loves me.. me hate this kind of Christianity..
Re: Technology Is A Trap by Truthsbitter: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
in as much as I love Christ and as much more as he loves me. I hate this kind of Christianity from the bottom of my heart ..
Re: Technology Is A Trap by OpenYourEyes1: 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
Truthsbitter:
in as much as I love Christ and as much more as he loves me.
I hate this kind of Christianity from the bottom of my heart ..

You probably hate truth bro. I was once like that.
Re: Technology Is A Trap by OpenYourEyes1: 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
Truthsbitter:
in as much as I love Christ and as much more as he loves me.
I hate this kind of Christianity from the bottom of my heart ..

"Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them." — 1 John 2:15

This Is Deep
Re: Technology Is A Trap by UceeGod: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
Technology isn't a trap but a very good thing inspired by God Himself. But like every other good things God has inspired men to innovate, the devil's job is to hijack them to suit his evil purpose.
Re: Technology Is A Trap by EmperorHarry: 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Can you explain the movie a little?
There's wiki for christ's sake.Should I refer you to the link? Just in case you need the plot of the movie cos you haven't seen it(Which I doubt).So what's your point?(it's a hour+ movie).I can't be explaining "a little" the movie I watched years back even tho I gladly would if I wasn't restricted to typing alone.
Re: Technology Is A Trap by budaatum: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
I wonder how you communicated all this since it can't have been with the "devil's technology"?

Is it not true anymore that "Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man."? Or are you just not aware that technology goeth into your mouth and cometh out?

OpenYourEyes1:
It is more than likely that what we think is modern technology is nothing but magic.
Devil probably knew that ancient followers of GOD ALMIGHTY would resist such secret knowledge aka science and warn other humans if everything is revealed to humanity at once. This is probably why the secret knowledge is shared to devil's choosen people little by little, all in the name of Technology evolution.
Re: Technology Is A Trap by OpenYourEyes1: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
EmperorHarry:

There's wiki for christ's sake.Should I refer you to the link? Just in case you need the plot of the movie cos you haven't seen it(Which I doubt).So what's your point?(it's a hour+ movie).I can't be explaining "a little" the movie I watched years back even tho I gladly would if I wasn't restricted to typing alone.
Well, the movie matched with my research about the activities of freemasonry (and other related cults) in the world.

Point to note from the movie:

—The fallen man and curious woman
— The tree of knowledge of good & evil
— The false Light ( false knowledge)
— The destruction of old world
— The new world
— Sun Worship
— false promise
— The destruction of the earth

The Croods (2013)...
Watch:
Re: Technology Is A Trap by EmperorHarry: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Well, the movie matched with my research about the activities of freemasonry (and other related cults) in the world.

— The new world
— Sun Worship
— false promise
You must be really shitty at conspiracy theories I presume cos I'm seriously missing the connection between the points you've stated and it's relevance in the movie.You my friend,are conspiracy conscious and would latch unto anything relevant/irrelevant to prove your points.
Anyways a question I initially wanted to ask you was,through what means did you watch this movie and what exactly prompted you to watch the animated movie in the first place since you shouldn't associate yourself with worldly things lest you become brainwashed by occultic powers you fight against.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Technology Is A Trap by OpenYourEyes1: 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
EmperorHarry:
You must be really shitty at conspiracy theories I presume cos I'm seriously missing the connection between the points you've stated and it's relevance in the movie.

What part of the movie are you referring to?

And Why are you avoiding my question about the movie?
You haven't made a single point yet.

The Croods (2013)...
Watch:
Re: Technology Is A Trap by EmperorHarry: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

What part of the movie are you referring to?

A movie that tries to depict the primitive period when men lived in caves,huge animals(extinct) roamed the earth,curiosity was at it's rudimentary stage(Eep was a teenager and curiosity is common among teenagers even today),manmade fire was just invented at the time and had power aided by the fear of it.(this can also be seen in Disney Mowgli),Earthquakes and continental splits occurred etc.
This movie is a gem as it is not only hilarious but urges one to be curious.To stop living in caves(the safe place we are satisfied and familiar with) and come out of the shadows and explore the world(to be curious about everything and seek knowledge).
If there's anything you should be accusing it of,it should the contradictions it has with the biblical representation of what of occurred after humans were created(It favours the scientific version) and not the points you've mentioned.
You should be accused of advertising this movie which I commend you for.I hope everyone that watches it has a good laugh.
Can you tell me how the tree of knowledge of good and evil is related to this movie? I'm curious

1 Like

Re: Technology Is A Trap by EmperorHarry: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

And Why are you avoiding my question about the movie?
What questions

You haven't made a single point yet.
I think I just did.
Re: Technology Is A Trap by OpenYourEyes1: 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
EmperorHarry:
A movie that tries to depict the primitive period when men lived in caves,huge animals(extinct) roamed the earth,curiosity was at it's rudimentary stage(Eep was a teenager and curiosity is common among teenagers even today),manmade fire was just invented at the time and had power aided by the fear of it.(this can also be seen in Disney Mowgli),Earthquakes and continental splits occurred etc.
This movie is a gem as it is not only hilarious but urges one to be curious.To stop living in caves(the safe place we are satisfied and familiar with) and come out of the shadows and explore the world(to be curious about everything and seek knowledge).
If there's anything you should be accusing it of,it should the contradictions it has with the biblical representation of what of occurred after humans were created(It favours the scientific version) and not the points you've mentioned.
You should be accused of advertising this movie which I commend you for.I hope everyone that watches it has a good laugh.
Can you tell me how the tree of knowledge of good and evil is related to this movie? I'm curious

You know nothing about the world you live in and how secret societies are shaping it.

My little advice to you: when the "time" comes and "they" offer to take you to a new Earth, reject it and run for your life. It is the kingdom of Satan not a new world.
They are counterfeiting GODs promise in the Bible to decieve the gullible.

This people probably know the end is near on earth. I guess some will try to escape to demonic kingdoms unknowingly.

Have you read Plato Allegory of caveman?
Pls Google it you will understand where this is coming from
Re: Technology Is A Trap by OpenYourEyes1: 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

You know nothing about the world you live in and how secret societies are shaping it.

My little advice to you: when the "time" comes and "they" offer to take you to a new Earth, reject it and run for your life. It is the kingdom of Satan not a new world.
They are counterfeiting GODs promise in the Bible to decieve the gullible.

This people probably know the end is near on earth. I guess some will try to escape to demonic kingdoms unknowingly.

Re: Technology Is A Trap by OpenYourEyes1: 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

— The new world
— Sun Worship
— false promise

The Croods (2013)...
Watch:
Re: Technology Is A Trap by earthsync(f): 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
Even the British man that introduced Christianity to us doesn't think this way...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Technology Is A Trap by EmperorHarry: 7:50am On Jul 24, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

I believe I do my time each week sentencing myself to hours of YouTube conspiracy videos.So I'm pretty sure I'm aware of just how paranoid one can be when conspiracy theories meets conspiracy conscious people.

Nobody can offer me anything that I'll accept blindly like an ignorant child without questioning it.That's why I try seek knowledge relevant/irrelevant,verifiable/unverifiable because what you don't know is what kills you.

They are counterfeiting GODs promise in the Bible to decieve the gullible

Keep your eyes open bro..Keep watching and praying but don't become delusional in the process.No offence.

Plato's cave can be interpreted subjectively and most philosophically inclined folks understand it to be darkness(ignorance),fire(limited and controlled knowledge), puppet masters(people who control and limit the knowledge),Shadows of the puppets(limited knowledge you are exposed to),chains(Restricted access to anything beyond knowledge you are given),I realise I can't keep this up cos I'm lazy at typing but finally the prisoner that is freed and looks at the sun(Unlimited knowledge) is blinded at first(unable to comprehend a life outside dogma and conformity) but begins to see things through the aid of the light from the sun(Life outside dogma and conformity). You get the gist sha..

And since we are referring movies to each other,I suggest you watch another animated movie I find enlightening called "Rango" and maybe "City of Ember" which has strong connections with Plato's allegory of a cave although Muttley said he found it a bore which I disagree with.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus Prophecy/prediction. / The Jewish Torah And The Igbo Odinani. / According To Islam: What Is A Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.