Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. (1527 Views)

Live Service From Winners Chapel In Gotv And Dstv. Check This / Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by Angela4life(f): 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Please if your in Ghana or in any part of the world read this very well because i want to use this medium to save humanity by exposing evils being carried out by some witches and wizards all in the name of church. Please if your reading this be very very careful never to release or give out your phone number from anybody from Winners Chapel Int. aka Leaving faith church who might approach you demanding for your phone number claiming to follow you up all in the name of evanglising or preaching my beloved never release or listen to him or her just walk away because all they do is to send their spy to you collect your phone number and use it to monitor all your movements and activities including your phone conversations so as to bewitch you or wreck your life. This is a true experience of many they have victimized and abused in many way. So if you need more fact of how they victimized the life of innocent people around the world please visit this link published by BBC news official website some years back in UK: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-kent-29937091 or download the attachment to view the screen shoot. They are still desperately going about looking for young peoples life to destroy using different form of manipulations so be very careful and protect your life and that of your loved ones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by xpressionx(m): 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
You are a fowl devil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by PlayMaker14: 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
Find something productive to do and you won't be catching witch up and down.

4 Likes

Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
This part of the article weak person.

Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by Angela4life(f): 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
People holding deliverance in their churches are actually the people that need the deliverance

3 Likes

Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by Angela4life(f): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Evil people like this often have agents and flying monkeys in every corner to support their evil
Kobojunkie:
This part of the article weak person.

1 Like

Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by Kobojunkie: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
Angela4life:
Evil people like this often have agents and flying monkeys in every corner to support their evil
I am afraid I dont believe in those things at all. I do know that the heart of man is wicked. undecided

1 Like

Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by Angela4life(f): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
Truth is bitter but let the truth be said no matter who is involved Winners chapel does not have or practice any form of agape love in their congregation except witchcraft amony themselves
xpressionx:
You are a fowl devil
Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by Angela4life(f): 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Wait until you fall their victim then it will be to late for you to start believing
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid I dont believe in those things at all. I do know that the heart of man is wicked. undecided
Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
Angela4life:
Wait until you fall their victim then it will be to late for you to start believing
But I can't fall victim to spirits I do not believe in. That is typically how these things work. You give them strength by your belief in them. undecided

1 Like

Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by Angela4life(f): 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
Yea thats true when you don't believe their lies it won't affect you but the best way to protect yourself completely is run
Kobojunkie:
But I can't fall victim to spirits I do not believe in. That is typically how these things world. You give them strength by your belief in them. undecided
Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
Angela4life:
Yea thats true when you don't believe their lies it won't affect you but the best way to protect yourself completely is run
There is really no where to hide or run to with these things since even here in America, there are those Nigerians out here who are still tormented by their fears of such things. undecided

To only way to get away is stil stop feeding those fears and focus instead on other more productive things. undecided

2 Likes

Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by LikeAking: 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Op thanks for d info.
Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by Angela4life(f): 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
Listen to me well exposing evil people and their evil deeds do not feed any fear but is the only way to save the innocent people from future harm and trauma so if you love yourself stay away from evil people like this and expose all the evil that they are using church to cover up
Kobojunkie:
There is really no where to hide or run to with these things since even here in America, there are those Nigerians out here who are still tormented by their fears of such things. undecided

To only way to get away is stil stop feeding those fears and focus instead on other more productive things. undecided
Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by Kobojunkie: 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
Angela4life:
Listen to me well exposing evil people and their evil deeds do not feed any fear but is the only way to save the innocent people from future harm and trauma so if you love yourself stay away from evil people like this and expose all the evil that they are using church to cover up
Jesus Christ's teaching that I love my neighbor and even my enemy does not agree with me staying away from even evil people. undecided

If I love myself I will do what Jesus Christ commands. undecided
Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by bidierichie: 3:39am On Jul 15, 2021
OP, I'm sure you open this thread out of sheer hatred for the church. You focus on what the agents of the devil are doing under the disguise of winners chapel to practically attack the church. You have forgotten that Satan hates evangelism and he will use any tactics and anybody to scuffle it (including you)

Now tell me, what the church is doing, is it against the teaching of the Jesus? I'll leave you to answer that. Tell me, are there not devils in church? Tell me also, is it every winner that you ser on the road evangelizing that commit the crime you mentioned above? I think you should sit down and think deeply before you confuse people with your false accusation.
Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by Kobojunkie: 3:49am On Jul 15, 2021
bidierichie:
Now tell me, what the church is doing, is it against the teaching of the Jesus? I'll leave you to answer that. Tell me, are there not devils in church? Tell me also, is it every winner that you ser on the road evangelizing that commit the crime you mentioned above? I think you should sit down and think deeply before you confuse people with your false accusation.
Jesus Christ did not send His own to set up schools, church businesses and industries in His name or in the Name of the Father. So if you are attempting to suggest that what these churches so have something to do with God's command or something, I suggest you stop yourself there. undecided
Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by 143WaZoBia: 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
bidierichie:

Now tell me, what the church is doing, is it against the teaching of the Jesus?.

Yes sir. Totally.
Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by Angela4life(f): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
The funny thing is whenever this evil people are exposed both them and their flying monkeys will start acting like victims but that is just a big manipulation to confuse people because they are actually predators . the truth of the matter is that oyedepo and his pastors actually need true repentance if not tell why oyedepo is having problems with any outstanding man/man of God in Nigeria or outside the country even till death thats why he did not attend prophet T.B Joshua's burial and if your an outstanding member of his church both his pastors and all his church council will be having problems with you why because he see's excellence in people as a threat and that was the foundation Winners Chapel was built and those children that BBC news are talking about are not witches or wizard but they are outstanding children that winners chapel can't stand that why they framed them up and call them witches to victimized them. So i want to use this medium to warn everybody incase you have any problem with oyedepo or winners chapel becareful of the people you employ in you offices or your house or the partner you want to marry because they might send one of their agents to work with you to poison your food when you eat you die thats their level of toxicity.
Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by Angela4life(f): 10:41am On Jul 17, 2021
[The funny thing is whenever this evil people are exposed both them and their flying monkeys will start acting like victims but that is just a big manipulation to confuse people because they are actually predators . the truth of the matter is that oyedepo and his pastors actually need true repentance if not tell why oyedepo is having problems with any outstanding man/man of God in Nigeria or outside the country even till death thats why he did not attend prophet T.B Joshua's burial and if your an outstanding member of his church both his pastors and all his church council will be having problems with you why because he see's excellence in people as a threat and that was the foundation Winners Chapel was built and those children that BBC news are talking about are not witches or wizard but they are outstanding children that winners chapel can't stand that why they framed them up and call them witches to victimized them. So i want to use this medium to warn everybody incase you have any problem with oyedepo or winners chapel becareful of the people you employ in you offices or your house or the partner you want to marry because they might send one of their agents to work with you to poison your food when you eat you die thats their level of toxicity. [qauote author=bidierichie post=103719829]OP, I'm sure you open this thread out of sheer hatred for the church. You focus on what the agents of the devil are doing under the disguise of winners chapel to practically attack the church. You have forgotten that Satan hates evangelism and he will use any tactics and anybody to scuffle it (including you)

[/quote] author=bidierichie post=103719829]OP, I'm sure you open this thread out of sheer hatred for the church. You focus on what the agents of the devil are doing under the disguise of winners chapel to practically attack the church. You have forgotten that Satan hates evangelism and he will use any tactics and anybody to scuffle it (including you)

[/quote]
Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by bidierichie: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
Angela4life:
[The funny thing is whenever this evil people are exposed both them and their flying monkeys will start acting like victims but that is just a big manipulation to confuse people because they are actually predators . the truth of the matter is that oyedepo and his pastors actually need true repentance if not tell why oyedepo is having problems with any outstanding man/man of God in Nigeria or outside the country even till death thats why he did not attend prophet T.B Joshua's burial and if your an outstanding member of his church both his pastors and all his church council will be having problems with you why because he see's excellence in people as a threat and that was the foundation Winners Chapel was built and those children that BBC news are talking about are not witches or wizard but they are outstanding children that winners chapel can't stand that why they framed them up and call them witches to victimized them. So i want to use this medium to warn everybody incase you have any problem with oyedepo or winners chapel becareful of the people you employ in you offices or your house or the partner you want to marry because they might send one of their agents to work with you to poison your food when you eat you die thats their level of toxicity. [qauote author=bidierichie post=103719829]OP, I'm sure you open this thread out of sheer hatred for the church. You focus on what the agents of the devil are doing under the disguise of winners chapel to practically attack the church. You have forgotten that Satan hates evangelism and he will use any tactics and anybody to scuffle it (including you)

author=bidierichie post=103719829]OP, I'm sure you open this thread out of sheer hatred for the church. You focus on what the agents of the devil are doing under the disguise of winners chapel to practically attack the church. You have forgotten that Satan hates evangelism and he will use any tactics and anybody to scuffle it (including you)

You should have use your precious time on something meaningful instead of this long epistle that doesn't make any sense.

Whatever problem you have with Oyedepo, sort of out.
Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by bidierichie: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ did not send His own to set up schools, church businesses and industries in His name or in the Name of the Father. So if you are attempting to suggest that what these churches so have something to do with God's command or something, I suggest you stop yourself there. undecided

There is no greater devil that ignorance I swear! cheesy
Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by bidierichie: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Yes sir. Totally.

Please I want to hear your view because IF winning soul is wrong then killing people must be right for you
Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by Kobojunkie: 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2021
bidierichie:

There is no greater devil that ignorance I swear! cheesy
Yes, ignorance is most definitely the reason why many so-called Christians don't know Jesus Christ and the actual mission that He gave His followers apart from what they see in today's world. Way too many are convinced that any lie they are fed by their pastors amounts to the Truth of Jesus Christ - a real shame. undecided
Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by bidierichie: 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Yes, ignorance is most definitely the reason why many so-called Christians don't know Jesus Christ and the actual mission that He gave His followers apart from what they see in today's world. Way too many are convinced that any lie they are fed by their pastors amounts to the Truth of Jesus Christ - a real shame. undecided

I think those that know should educate us to be really sure that they know, using scriptural backings because many think they really know but the reverse is the case.

We are here to learn
Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by Kobojunkie: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
bidierichie:

I think those that know should educate us to be really sure that they know, using scriptural backings because many think they really know but the reverse is the case.

We are here to learn
Scriptural reference for the mission as given by Jesus Christ can be found written of in the 4 Gospels - Matthew , Mark, Luke and John. There the New Covenant Law of God, Jesus Christ, in the Kingdom of God is written of in details for those who really want to know the Truth. undecided

In there, you learn that Jesus Christ never instructed any man to build Him kingdoms in this world or in his name. Even where His Church is concerned, Jesus Christ declared in Matthew 16 that He will build His own Church- by His hands - not the hands of men even the ones you call your pastors and Mog. undecided

In the Gospels, you find written that Jesus Christ alone is Master/Head, Teacher, Shepherd, sole Leader/Authority over each and every individual who belongs to Him. No man is called to lead or teach anyone who belongs to Him because God alone is the only authority and administrator of His Church. It is all written right there in the Gospels for those who sincerely yearn for Truth, available in public domain for almost 400 years too. undecided
Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by Angela4life(f): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
Winning soul has nothing to do with monitoring and wrecking peoples life. Winners chapel is only monitoring and wrecking peoples life everywhere
bidierichie:

Please I want to hear your view because IF winning soul is wrong then killing people must be right for you
Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by Angela4life(f): 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
Do you know how many people they have killed slowly by wrecking their lives? Using different forms of manipulations and covering it up all in the name of evangelism and church
Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by 143WaZoBia: 1:51am On Jul 18, 2021
bidierichie:

I can careless about both religion sir.
Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by Angela4life(f): 10:12am On Jul 18, 2021
We know that oyedepo/winners chapel is not happy for all this truth being revealed here but incase you are one of his agent/flying monkey tell them i dont have problems with anybody am only using my time on this you called long epistle that doesn't make sense to you to expose their evil and save lives from their demonic slavery and manipulations
bidierichie:
author=bidierichie post=103808594]

You should have use your precious time on something meaningful instead of this long epistle that doesn't make any sense.

Whatever problem you have with Oyedepo, sort of out.
Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by Angela4life(f): 2:56am On Jul 19, 2021
Oyedepo fired over 40 innocent pastors for not generating enough money and winners chapel cover it all up. For those of you that still think there is any form of spirituality in winners chapel or from oyedepo you better wake because by the time your done checking this live interview from one of his sacked pastors that was bold enough to come out to expose their evil you will find out that winners chapel is nothing but witchcraft business and the idea that oyedepo is a true man of God is nothing but lies from pit of hell hes simple a sadist and all they do in winners chapel is nothing but demonic and witchcraft manipulations for more fact visit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7qpGBLEoPo&t=797s
Re: New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. by Angela4life(f): 3:08am On Jul 19, 2021
The truth of the matter is that oyedepo/winners chapel will send their agents and flying monkeys after these guys he sacked to secretly follow them anywhere they go to make sure they don't get another job, do business, get another accommodation or marry and he will make sure that any attempt of them starting a new life is ruined. Just to ensure that they are wrecked for live in other to feel powerful as a sadist he is. That is how he treats all pastors he sacked or refuses to post into full time office. So incase you know any of them tell that one the only way out is to run away from anything that has to do with oyedepo/winners chapel and always exposed all their evil to protect yourself and save others because they are evil

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fallen Angels Beneath The Atlantic And Indian Ocean / Which Biblical Person Would You Like To Chat With, And Why? / What Happened To John Todd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.