Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Some Actresses’ Mouth Smell Like ‘manhole’ – Prince David Osei - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Actresses’ Mouth Smell Like ‘manhole’ – Prince David Osei (988 Views)

Prince David Osei: Actresses With Bad Breathe Can’t Come Close To Me / Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians / Etinosa And Prince David Osei In Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Actresses’ Mouth Smell Like ‘manhole’ – Prince David Osei by stellapatu: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2019
Just as it’s normal for anyone to date someone who has no bad breath it’s also the same for creative people, especially for actors and actresses.

Film is making things look real and believable thus if one has bad breath, it will seemingly make this unreal and a viewer at home will interpret the actions differently.

Most Ghanaian stars have responded on the issue of ‘breath’ in their movies.

Some have disclosed that they have not yet encountered their colleague actors or actress who has had bad breath and so they were not able to kiss.Other film stars have opined that anytime they will go on production and some of the scenes require kissing, they will get a Doctor to screen the actors because of health-related issues.

Well, one award-winning Ghanaian actor Prince David Osei has shared his experience on this topic.

Prince David narrating his ordeal bitterly groaned about how he had to decline an intimate romantic scene with a Ghanaian actress during a production.

The television star revealed that he refused to kiss the actress on set because she had a bad mouth odor.According to Prince David Osei in a recent interview, he immediately pretended to have a bleeding gum and told the Director he could not kiss her.

“We are all doing creative work so you can’t have a bad mouth and body odor and come closer to me. It’s my health so I won’t do it, I will prompt the director and tell him I have a bleeding gum. I did it to some girl on set.

Her mouth was smelling so bad like manhole and told the director that I won’t kiss her. It was smelling so bad. I got close to her during the rehearsal and her breathe alone was so bad so I decided not to kiss her”,Prince David Osei revealed.

More details; https://www.paxexlive.com/thread/some-actresses-mouth-smell-like-manhole-prince-david-osei

Re: Some Actresses’ Mouth Smell Like ‘manhole’ – Prince David Osei by Raysleek: 9:30am On Jul 23, 2019
Actors or actresses are just a title or description we are all human

1 Like

Re: Some Actresses’ Mouth Smell Like ‘manhole’ – Prince David Osei by mekuso89(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2019
Your health first abeg
Re: Some Actresses’ Mouth Smell Like ‘manhole’ – Prince David Osei by joylegacie7(f): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2019
Lets smell yours before we believe you..................... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Actresses’ Mouth Smell Like ‘manhole’ – Prince David Osei by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2019
this is not a surprise.. their mouths have been through a lot,if you know u know

1 Like

Re: Some Actresses’ Mouth Smell Like ‘manhole’ – Prince David Osei by donbachi(m): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2019
some go dey smell like poultry..."baby kiss me na"....b4 u know u don kiss out std,herpes and mouth cancer.
Re: Some Actresses’ Mouth Smell Like ‘manhole’ – Prince David Osei by WorWorBoy: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2019
So most Ghana Actress mouth they smell? cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rudeboy Cries On Stage | Lady Calls DJ Cuppy A Prostitute | Police Says Benz Ow / BBNaija Couple, Teddy-a And Bambam Visits Ooni Of Ife After Their Introduction / Congrats To Drake , Wizkid And Kyla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.