Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God (1600 Views)

The Only True Faith Approved By God For Humanity / A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by Abdulgaffar22: 9:40am On Jul 23, 2019
A VERY SIMPLE WISDOM TO RECOGNIZE THE ONLY TRUE FAITH APPROVED BY GOD.

If you do NOT believe in God OR you do NOT believe in any faith (or spiritual path), please kindly leave this thread because what is written below is NOT meant for you.

However, if you really BELIEVE in God and you really BELIEVE that there is only one faith (or spiritual path) that is approved by this God, then take your time and carefully follow the LOGICAL ANALYSIS explained below . It is a very simple and direct analysis. But if you think the analysis is wrong, please kindly state with reason(s) which of the THREE LOGICAL PREMISES explained below is not true.

Before you continue, please do not forget that we have already accepted TWO FACTS;
1 God really exist
2. There is only one faith (or spiritual path) approved by this God.

You can now proceed to read the premises cited below ;

# PREMISE 1. The original author of a book is the right and appropriate person to give a NAME to that book. The original author of a movie is the right and appropriate person to give a NAME or TITLE to that movie. Again, the original author or the maker of a car is the right and appropriate person to give a NAME to that car. Furthermore, the original author or founder of a school is the right and appropriate person to give a NAME to that school. Also, the original author or founder of a company is the right and appropriate person to give a NAME to that company. Therefore, using the same analogy, the ORIGINAL AUTHOR OR FOUNDER of a faith (or any spiritual path) is the right and appropriate person to give a NAME to that faith ( or spiritual path).

# PREMISE 2. Therefore, if God is really the ORIGINAL AUTHOR/ FOUNDER of any faith (or spiritual path) that has a SCRIPTURE, then as we have established above from Premise 1, giving a NAME to such a faith (or spiritual path) by God Himself in that very SCRIPTURE is exactly what we are EXPECTING

OBJECTION ; According to Premise 1, the right and appropriate person to give a NAME to everyone of us is God our creator. But our NAMES were either given by our parents or guardians. Therefore, in a much similar sense, the NAME of a faith that was authored or founded by God can also be given by the FIRST SET OF PEOPLE that believe in that faith. Hence, Premise 2 seems to be wrong.

REPLY; Yes, being our Creator, God is the right and appropriate person to give us our NAMES in accordance with Premise 1. But since God has chosen not to speak to us directly, there is no way for God to announce our NAMES to the world. Therefore, God has to put our NAMES in the minds of our parents or guardians. Hence, indirectly, it was still God (our Creator ) that give us NAMES .
But in case of faith (or spiritual path) that was authored or founded by God, there is a way for God Himself to announce its NAME directly to the world. That is, by way of revelation in the Holy scriptures. Therefore there is NOTHING wrong with premise 2.

# PREMISE 3 However, with the exception of ONLY ONE FAITH, the NAMES of all the major faiths (or spiritual paths) in the world are NO WHERE to be found in their scriptures.

Simply put, the word "HINDUISM" is no where to be found in the scriptures (i:e Vedas and Upanishads) used by the Hindus.

Again, the word "BUDDHISM" is no where to be found in the scriptures (i:e the Sutras) used by the Buddhists.

Furthermore, the word "CHRISTIANITY" is no where to be found in the scriptures (i:e the Bible) used by the Christians.

Similarly, the word "JUDAISM" is no where to be found in the scriptures (i:e the Torah) used by the Judaists.

Hence, follows from the Premise 2 explained above, this simply shows that God is NOT the original author or founder of all these faiths (or spiritual paths).

The only exception we have is ISLAM.

ISLAM is the ONLY faith on earth that satisfied the EXPECTATION made mention above in the Premise 2 . That is to say, the word "ISLAM" is found on the many pages of the scripture ( i:e the Qur'an) used by the Muslims. For example, Qur'an 5:3 read as follows;

"This day, I (God ) have perfected your faith for you, and I (God) have completed MY favour upon you, and I(God) have chosen for you ISLAM as your faith".

OBJECTION; Yes Islam seems to satisfy the expectation made mention above in the Premise 2. But how are we really sure that it was actually God (and not an impostor ) that really SPOKE this very verse of Qur'an ?

REPLY; Remember that we have already accepted two facts; God really exist and there is ONLY ONE FAITH approved by this God. So our aim is to know the only true faith approved by God (i:e the only faith that SATISFY THE EXPECTATION made mention in Premise 2).
Since Islam has satisfied this very EXPECTATION (because a verse of Qur'an contains the word "ISLAM" and the verse SEEMS [ i:e appear outwardly and contextually ] to be coming directly from God's mouth) and all other faiths do not satisfy the same expectation, then we have already achieved our aim. Therefore, whether the speaker in the Qur'an is actually God or not does not concern us.

Knowing the identity of the speaker in the Qur'an ( i:e knowing whether Qur'an is really the word of God or not) is another topic on its own which is quite different from the topic we are treating in this analysis. If the topic we are treating in this analysis is "knowing whether Qur'an is really the word of God or not", then the atheists would not be asked to leave the thread at the beginning.
So the analysis is not actually meant to prove that Qur'an is the word of God.The analysis is only meant to show that if God really exist and there is only one faith approved by this God, then this faith could not have been any other faith except ISLAM. Hope it is clear !

If the NAME of the faith embraced by the Muslims is not Islam but "muhammedanism" (which is analogous to Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism and others), then the faith of the Muslims would not be qualified again to be the only true faith approved by God. This is because the word "Muhammedanism" is no where to be found in the Qur'an.

But God Almighty Himself has carefully coined the word "ISLAM" so that Islam would continue to remain as the NAME of only faith that ever came from God.

The word "Islam" means ; submission to the will of God (see Qur'an 2:112). Those who submit in this manner are called Muslims (i:e submitters to the will of God).

Therefore, logically speaking, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Isaac, Jacob and the likes can be called Muslims (i:e submitters to the will of God) without any problem. Hence, we can say conveniently that they practice Islam (i:e they submit to the will of one true God).

Hence, Islam is not the religion of the Qur'an alone, nor is the name of a faith started by prophet Muhammad. Rather, ISLAM (i:e submission to God's will) is the NAME of the faith ever brought by all the true prophets of God. However, the ceremonial content of this ISLAM may differ slightly from one prophet to another just like the syllabus contents of Mathematics differ slightly from one school level to another.
Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by Abdulgaffar22: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2019
If you think this analysis is wrong, please kindly state with reason(s) which of the THREE LOGICAL PREMISES explained above is not true.
Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by EmperorHarry: 11:35am On Jul 23, 2019
Who told you there's only one way to God? Who is feeding you such bullcrap?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by Abdulgaffar22: 11:42am On Jul 23, 2019
EmperorHarry

Do you mean ways and faiths are the same ?
Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by EmperorHarry: 11:45am On Jul 23, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
Do you mean ways and faiths are the same ?
Ways,faiths,paths,tunnels,bridges.Same thing to me if they all lead to an end point which is God
Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by sonmvayina(m): 11:55am On Jul 23, 2019
Judaism.... All others are idolatry
Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by Abdulgaffar22: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
EmperorHarry

Even if two or more faiths CONTRADICT each other ?
Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by EmperorHarry: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
EmperorHarry

Even if two or more faiths CONTRADICT each other ?
Faiths contradict each other because humans have taken it upon themselves to define which way is the best to God.Did God write in eternal letters,one that can't be changed,edited or erased, that this is the way?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by Abdulgaffar22: 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
EmperorHarry

Then what do you have to say about the two verses below ?

And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.
( Qur'an 3:85)

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me (John 14:6)

Don't you see that either of the two verses must be FALSE ?
Yet you claimed that all faiths lead to God
Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
The only true way to God is JESUS CHRIST! Believe him today and be saved!
Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by Abdulgaffar22: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
SlotA4

If the only true way to God is Jesus Christ, then what about Abraham, Moses and other Old Testament saints that have lived and died BEFORE Jesus arrival ? How did they obtain their salvation WITHOUT Jesus ? What about millions of people that do not have the opportunity of believing in Jesus ? Are we to assume that they will be automatically condemned by God ? My friend think very well !
Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by Blackfire(m): 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
Is Mohammed the way?

His lifestyle reeks of evil....

Nobody should ban me o, let me take on this shia\ sunni guy.
Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by Abdulgaffar22: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
Blackfire

Muhammad is not the way. Islam is the way!
Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by budaatum: 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
SlotA4

If the only true way to God is Jesus Christ, then what about Abraham, Moses and other Old Testament saints that have lived and died BEFORE Jesus arrival ? How did they obtain their salvation WITHOUT Jesus ? What about millions of people that do not have the opportunity of believing in Jesus ? Are we to assume that they will be automatically condemned by God ? My friend think very well !
You too think well. Would God condemn Hindus, Buddhists, and everyone but Muslims?
Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by Abdulgaffar22: 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
budaatum

Who are the Muslims ?
Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by budaatum: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
budaatum

Who are the Muslims ?
You tell me.
Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by Abdulgaffar22: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
So why did you say God will condemn everyone except the Muslims if you don't know the meaning of Muslims ?
Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by Blackfire(m): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
Blackfire

Muhammad is not the way. Islam is the way!

Why are you contradicting yourself
Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by Abdulgaffar22: 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
Blackfire

Read the last part of my original post. There is no contradiction in my statements
Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by Blackfire(m): 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
Blackfire

Read the last part of my original post. There is no contradiction in my statements

Pure contradiction,

You said Muhammad subhana watala is not the way, Islam is.
Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by Abdulgaffar22: 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
Blackfire

Point of correction; we used " Subhanahu wa'taala" for God(Allah) not for Muhammad(pbuh).

Concerning your 'pure contradiction' let me assist you ;

Muhammad is not the way but Islam is the way because ISLAM ( submission to the will of God at any point in time) has been in existence BEFORE the arrival of Muhammad.
Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by Blackfire(m): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
Blackfire

Point of correction; we used " Subhanahu wa'taala" for God(Allah) not for Muhammad(pbuh).

Concerning your 'pure contradiction' let me assist you ;

Muhammad is not the way but Islam is the way because ISLAM ( submission to the will of God at any point in time) has been in existence BEFORE the arrival of Muhammad.

Before we go on, I will like to ask are you a sunni or shia? I really want to know who I am dealing with here
Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by budaatum: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
So why did you say God will condemn everyone except the Muslims if you don't know the meaning of Muslims ?

Its the op that makes that claim! Did you not read it?

Abdulgaffar22:

The only exception we have is ISLAM.

ISLAM is the ONLY faith on earth that satisfied the EXPECTATION made mention above in the Premise 2.

That is to say, the word "ISLAM" is found on the many pages of the scripture ( i:e the Qur'an) used by the Muslims. For example, Qur'an 5:3 read as follows;

"This day, I (God ) have perfected your faith for you, and I (God) have completed MY favour upon you, and I(God) have chosen for you ISLAM as your faith".

The analysis is only meant to show that if God really exist and there is only one faith approved by this God, then this faith could not have been any other faith except ISLAM. Hope it is clear !

But God Almighty Himself has carefully coined the word "ISLAM" so that Islam would continue to remain as the NAME of only faith that ever came from God.

The word "Islam" means ; submission to the will of God (see Qur'an 2:112). Those who submit in this manner are called Muslims (i:e submitters to the will of God).
Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by budaatum: 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Blackfire:

Why are you contradicting yourself
Abdulgaffar22 why are you contradicting yourself?
Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by Abdulgaffar22: 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
Budaatum

Where did original post says God will condemn everyone except Muslims ?
Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by Abdulgaffar22: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Blackfire

I am a Muslim
Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by budaatum: 3:12am On Jul 24, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
Budaatum

Is your argument that non-acceptance by God is not condemnation!?
Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 24, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
Budaatum

The word 'Muslim' means those who submit to the will of God, and according to your Quran God will only spare those who are submitting to his will.

My friend, i've shown you the one and only logic to recognize the true religion from God, your changing the topic to simple wisdom doesn't change the subject matter.
It only shows that you're just trying to preach what they programmed you to keep saying!
So you will continue to change the topic of your thread a hundred, thousand even a million times on Nairaland and not a single person will see anything worthwhile in your post, because Islam lacks substance!
Our forefathers who accepted the religion were not compelled to do so with reasonings as you're trying to do now, they were forced to accept it with swords on their necks by radical jihadists! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by Abdulgaffar22: 8:20am On Jul 24, 2019
Budaatum

Yes those who failed to become Muslims(i:e submitters to the will of God) will later be condemned by God. But did I specifically say that in my original post ?
Let it be known to you that all sincere followers of Muhammad are Muslims but not all Muslims(like Abraham, Moses, Jesus etc) are followers of Muhammad.
Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by Abdulgaffar22: 8:27am On Jul 24, 2019
Maximus69

You cannot continue to be saying that a logical analysis is wrong without pointing specifically to what is actually wrong in that analysis. If something is false, there is no way it can agree with true premises that follow each other deductively.
So for the sake of God which of the three premises in my original post is not true ? Please kindly state with reason(s).
Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by budaatum: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2019
So you did say non-Muslims will be condemned

I wonder why you tried denying it!

Abdulgaffar22:
Budaatum

Yes those who failed to become Muslims(i:e submitters to the will of God) will later be condemned by God. But did I specifically say that in my original post ?
Let it be known to you that all sincere followers of Muhammad are Muslims but not all Muslims(like Abraham, Moses, Jesus etc) are followers of Muhammad.
Re: Using A Very Simple Wisdom To Recognize The Only True Faith Approved By God by budaatum: 9:05am On Jul 24, 2019
Actually, doesn't he sound like you Max with your only JWs are going to heaven?

Maximus69:

The word 'Muslim' means those who submit to the will of God, and according to your Quran God will only spare those who are submitting to his will.

My friend, i've shown you the one and only logic to recognize the true religion from God, your changing the topic to simple wisdom doesn't change the subject matter.
It only shows that you're just trying to preach what they programmed you to keep saying!
So you will continue to change the topic of your thread a hundred, thousand even a million times on Nairaland and not a single person will see anything worthwhile in your post, because Islam lacks substance!
Our forefathers who accepted the religion were not compelled to do so with reasonings as you're trying to do now, they were forced to accept it with swords on their necks by radical jihadists! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who Composed Most Songs Sang In Catholic Church In Nigeria / The Ravi Zacharias Sex Scandal By Deji Yesufu / The Devil Doesn't Exist..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.