Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Bbnaija:am Getting Jealous And I Didn’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike – Mercy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija:am Getting Jealous And I Didn’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike – Mercy (641 Views)

Omashola Shares Beautiful Video From Ike, Mercy’s Traditional Wedding / Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover / Bbnaija:- Tacha Caught Kissing Ike Mercy React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:am Getting Jealous And I Didn’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike – Mercy by MhizMuna: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2019
Nigerian Video Vixen Mercy whom is an Housemate in the ongoing bbnaija 2019 edition has expressed how she sees Tacha has a treat to her man Ike whom is becoming more of a household name due to his romance with the Mercy.

Recall last Sunday, there was a fake eviction and many thought Tacha had gone home.

In a chat with Diana, Mercy revealed she is getting Jealous over seeing Tacha with Ike chatting and all.

The BBNaija enter week 3 this week and all housemates have been put up for possible eviction after disobeying countless orders given by BBNaija's Biggie.

watch video - https://www./2019/07/am-getting-jealous-mercy.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

(1) (Reply)

Teni Changes Name To Dangote Otedola Elumelu As She Meets Otedola & Elumelu / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Hot Body In One-piece Swimsuit (photos) / Fans Blast KCEE For Flaunting $150,000 Cash (N54 Million)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.