Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites (36295 Views)

We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC / Dcp Usman Shugaba / DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by References: 11:30am On Jul 23, 2019
The Islamic Movement in Nigeria (aka Shiites) has absolved itself of the murder of the Deputy commissioner of Police in charge of operations in the FCT, DCP Usman Musa, saying that he may have been a victim of “friendly fire”.

DCP Umar, a Channels TV reporter and several other members of the IMN died during a protest by the IMN on Monday that turned violent.

In an exclusive interview with Vanguard, the spokesman of the IMN, Ibrahim Musa reiterated that members of the movement do not carry weapons so they could not have been responsible for the senior policeman’s death.

According to him, several members of the movement died during the protest as a result of the violence unleashed on them by security agents.

He said “a quick analysis of images and video clips showed that the Free Zakzaky procession was peacefully progressing prior to the brutal crackdown. It also clearly showed that the protesters weren’t bearing arms and traffic was moving smoothly without hindrance.

“The images also showed the police, armed to the teeth, intent in stopping the movement of the protesters. Few other policemen and plain cloth security agents were seen piling used tyres for use to set bonfires. By the time the police struck, about a dozen members of the Islamic Movement had been killed. The police were seen picking the corpses to an undisclosed location, perhaps for mass burial.

“Also shot were a journalist with the Channels TV and their colleague, an Deputy Commissioner of Police, whom photographs showed was struck from the back of his head with the bullet exit in front, an indication that he was a victim of “friendly fire.”

“As if to hide this fact, the late policeman was hurriedly buried without any form of postmortem examination, which would have revealed the source of the bullet” he said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/we-are-not-responsible-for-police-commissioners-death-imn-2/

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by Gandollar(f): 11:45am On Jul 23, 2019
There's Sense in what this man is saying.

However, all the blood of those who died in that clash is on buhari. If he had obeyed Court orders to release their leader, this won't have happened.

251 Likes 15 Shares

Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by PFRB: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gandollar:
There's Sense in what this man is saying.

However, all the blood of those who died in that clash is on buhari. If he had obeyed Court orders to release their leader, this won't have happened.

Buhari likes shedding blood.

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by LoveJesus87(m): 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
of course this is a valid point..the bullet entry is at back of his head with exit in the front so most likely friendly fire.

Buhari is simply not the best leader we need

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
sad

Hi Shiites,

I am writing this letter to tell you that I believe you guys totally.

It's most likely that someone in NPF who has been eyeing the DCP's position shot at him during that fracas.

Be yourselves and demand justice.

From me,

Fortifiedcity

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by LoveJesus87(m): 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
I
Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by Built2last: 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
Valid point on hurried burial. Maybe na police Bullet hit the guy

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by AdoredLadyvida: 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
Take it easy death is becoming too much on this matter.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by Amowap2019(m): 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
FACT! I don't think they are the one who killed d Policeman.

“As if to hide this fact, the late policeman was hurriedly buried without any form of postmortem examination, which would have revealed the source of the bullet” he said.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by tolexy007(m): 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
grin grin
Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by baddosky1: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
This is how Boko Haram started! You incarcerate a man and the courts order that he should be released and you refuse to obey the court order! His people protest and you order the police to kill them unprovoked!

By the time these people form their own terror cell...

Anyway, by that time, I go dey chill for East!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
I have no iota of doubt that shittes were not responsible for the DCP death.

How would they move ammunition to the location evading so many security check points in Abuja during demostration. The demostration was peaceful until police started firing tear gas.

If it were other remote locations i will understand not in Abuja.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by ovasnews: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2019

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by davillian(m): 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
Call the sheep a bad name so the head can be chopped off.
That's what the Nigerian police are trying to do.

Let me tell you one secret
The Armed forces and the police doesn't have rubber bullets.
They use live rounds all the time

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by earnestta: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
This people are becoming something else, Nigeria Government should do something about them before it too late
Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by tesppidd: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
South Esterners and South Southerners suddenly love Shites and agree with whatever they say.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by YourNextLevel(m): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
You all enjoy your next level

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by gurunlocker: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
I'm not sure the country is ready for another terrorist group with the way things are going..... We are not even done with Boko Haram after years!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by OBAGADAFFI: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
They should conduct an autopsy
Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by barrydee(m): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
OK na

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by WonderManly(m): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Yes you're right. And there's sense in what he has said so far! But i blame the president on his arrogant act by turning his deaf ear side to the court judgement... And this is just a friendly clash match. We should be ready for return war match. May GOD help us in this country called NIGERIA.

9 Likes

Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by Babaheekmat: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
May Allah save our country from civil war

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by SocialFinance: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Liar criminal s sponsored from Dubai

They don't carry arms

They were peaceful.......

and Nema just caught fire and burn

Then policemen began to shoot themselves

Even the corper journalists killed himself.

From all indication, Atiku is sponsoring this protest and it's a fallout of the recent Dubai strategic meeting.

Immediately after the meeting we have the current escalation of violence and PDP is the ultimate beneficiary including Olakunrin death

Read comments above and below defending and supporting the killer. Note they are all from wadata and ipob miscreants

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by Abbeyme: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
When Shiites are making sense

8 Likes

Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by lordkush: 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
na today? everybody know say na police kill the man.

thsts how they will keep killing themselves. Amen.

only zombies and useless head slammers think otherwise

10 Likes

Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by dejavubobo1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
tho it might be true... the reason why the friendly fire was shot is because of the trouble caused or fright created by the Shiites. So which ever way u look at it the blame still goes to those violent protesters. BTW the Nigerian police needs to do more in shooting practice & aiming, if they keep going this way they ll kill everything including themselves

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by tstx(m): 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
We can never know for sure who killed the officer... This ain't the US.. May his soul RIP

6 Likes

Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by daddytime(m): 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
The kwantiri is in a state op total anarchy and kay ass.

The armed porces hab bin gibin the order to soot at sight any ferson or grouf op ferson resfonsible por this breakdown of law and order.

Enough is enough?

Who give this speech...feel free to use your calculator.

The first winner will get an autographed copy of my book..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by kamossreal(m): 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
I'm seek and tired of this....... May GOD leads us through and show us the way

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by Opinedecandid(m): 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
BUHARI has been a failure since 1984.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Responsible For DCP Usman Musa's Death - Shiites by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
LoveJesus87:
H
Hi Shiites,

I am writing this letter to tell you that I believe you guys totally.

It's most likely that someone in NPF who has been eyeing the DCP's position shot at him during that fracas.

Be yourselves and demand justice.

From me,

Fortifiedcity

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guber Polls: INEC Heads To Court Over BVAS Re-Configuration / Aliyu Giwa Weds Oyinkan Affinnih (Photos) / 'Buhari Every Benue Youth Is A Yusuf, Act Now Or Resign': Youths Protest (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.