Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

In Need Of A Driver/partner For Uber/taxify In Abuja Let's Gather Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of A Driver/partner For Uber/taxify In Abuja Let's Gather Here (762 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Driver/partner For Uber/taxify In Abuja Let's Gather Here by Adama01: 11:46am On Jul 23, 2019
Hello all,

I am a registered Uber/Taxify driver
I am in need of a partner within Abuja who is interested in making extra 100k and above monthly
I will be responsible for the care and handling of the car
I live arround AYA/Karu axis

Pls interested partners should contact me=07050232088
..... Thanks
Re: In Need Of A Driver/partner For Uber/taxify In Abuja Let's Gather Here by murphyfada(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2019
I have spoken to many car owners and seem they all want between 30k - 35k weekly delivery or no Deal. Considering the many challenges that comes with driving on Lagos roads, I don't want to start mentioning them as that is a topic for another day. Can one commit himself to a HP deal where you are expected to make weekly payment of 30k to 35k? If you DEDUCT your weekly 30k or 35k for OWNER/HIRE PURCHASE, How much will you have left?

Maybe this is possible when you have your own car and not obligated to make delivery or payment for a Hire Purchase plan. I am asking for those who don't own a car of their own; do weekly rentals/delivery or are on HIRE PURCHASE.

I hear sales/rides on Uber/Bolt is falling and fares are reducing drastically
Drivers stay hours without seeing a request
Trips that used to be like 4k before have been reduced to like 2k or 2500k now so riders can be happy(this done specifically to please riders) by Uber/Bolt
What is therefore the gain of drivers.

I am new to this, I don't want to go into a deal I may not be able to meet up at the end of the day and labeled all sorts of names because I can't deliver. What advice can Uber drivers in the House share on this TREND that can help me make my final decision in the coming days?
Re: In Need Of A Driver/partner For Uber/taxify In Abuja Let's Gather Here by Adortem: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
A registered Uber driver is needed around Lekki County,you would be provided with a car. Please,call 08139498477 immediately to apply.
Re: In Need Of A Driver/partner For Uber/taxify In Abuja Let's Gather Here by murphyfada(m): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2019
I am still waiting for that call/message that will give me my dream car to use on the Uber/Bolt platform. Don't keep me waiting guys. Help a brother out
Re: In Need Of A Driver/partner For Uber/taxify In Abuja Let's Gather Here by murphyfada(m): 8:20am On Aug 16, 2019
I am surprised no Uber driver is saying anything to my trend. Does it mean you guys are too busy to get on here. Information is power
Re: In Need Of A Driver/partner For Uber/taxify In Abuja Let's Gather Here by georgegift: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
I need a hire purchase car for uber/taxify within Abuja .thank you
Georgegift44@yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of A Driver/partner For Uber/taxify In Abuja Let's Gather Here by murphyfada(m): 9:20am On Aug 27, 2019
Still need a Toyota Corolla or Camry 2005 big daddy for HP o. Any interested Partner that needs a nice deal wey go benefit both parties o. Abeg so we can both smile. Hot me up on whatsapp or call 09058164245. Thank you sirs/mams PS. Deposit Dey o. am in Lagos o not Abuja
Re: In Need Of A Driver/partner For Uber/taxify In Abuja Let's Gather Here by murphyfada(m): 6:05am On Sep 03, 2019
How hard is it to get a Car for HP in this Lagos even when you have money for security deposit. I tire o. Any tokunbo car owner should hit me up 09058164245 if you have a deal for me. I am located in Iju Ishaga. If you have for Rentals too I no mind.
Re: In Need Of A Driver/partner For Uber/taxify In Abuja Let's Gather Here by ekehopp: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2020
Send me a PM for link to join our 1200+ member strong and very lively Uber-Bolt Telegram group for Abuja drivers.

Be sure to have the Telegram app already installed on your phone before you reach out to me. Cheers.
Re: In Need Of A Driver/partner For Uber/taxify In Abuja Let's Gather Here by murphyfada(m): 4:36am On Dec 10, 2021
I am guessing NairaLand is no longer as Engaging and Interactive as it used to be years back. Nawa o. WhatsApp n Facebook n Instagram don take over. I still need Rental or HP car o. Anyone can halla at me. Scroll back n up to get my details . God bless

(1) (Reply)

You Can Earn At Least $10 To $20 Dollars Daily On This Site. Don't Dull / Resell And Make A Profit With Android Phone / Website For Sale at cheap price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.