Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom (42144 Views)

Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic / Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street / Top 10 Facts About Boris Johnson Uk’s New Prime Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom by Monday123: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
NORSYK:
I am quite happy Boris won, Corbyn will always be a loser all his life, Corbyn's antisemitism killed the little chance he had. Congrats to the UK's Donald Trump

You do understand this isnt a general election, why commenting on issues you know nothing about? boris johnson is a racist who hates people like u yet u congratulate him. black people always weaken me i swear

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom by piagetskinner(m): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
Wow my prediction came to pass...
Re: Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom by Ebenezerk2: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
He loves immigrants, that is why people love him so much, a lot of illegal immigrant in U.K would be happy as he becomes British Prime Minister
Re: Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom by PierreAbutu(m): 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
EkunKekere:
Hurray!! grin grin grin

Our people are gradually taking over!

Men and women who are not afraid to speak truth to power in defiance of cowardice and political correctness!

[img]https://images./2ORc4Ii7mrKjSmGPWrZ6H0.jpg[/img]

Dat man is a deceiver, My dear

Google his ancestry

His roots are in Turkey

UK is in deep shit cheesy
Re: Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom by EkunKekere: 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
His great grandfather was Turkish. That hasn't hindered him from understanding the evils of I-SLIME.

PierreAbutu:

Dat man is a deceiver, My dear

Google his ancestry

His roots are in Turkey

UK is in deep shit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom by Aidejay(m): 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
tstx:

Stop deceiving yourself...
aspah! Delusions of grandeur
Re: Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:34am On Jul 24, 2019
Congratulations... he's the FIRST Among Equals.
Re: Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom by SleekyPosh(m): 7:03am On Jul 24, 2019
Jeremy1998:
Anyone trading forex will be banking more money now..... Enjoy your trade

how do you mean Sir? mind sheffing more light cos am interested in FOREX.
Re: Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom by SpatialKing(m): 8:02am On Jul 24, 2019
Yusman316:

So ur great Donald Trump couldn't put Buhari in check, u have now turned to his side kick. OK continue, we re watching
Hope you heard US ban issuing of VISA to Nigerian politicians, if UK does that too where would Buhari go for medical treatment?
Re: Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom by Laurene: 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
highcollide:
Parliamentary system of government.

The members of parliament elect prime minister. Nothing like president appointing ministers like Nigeria, the members of parliament run the ministries.
oga.. the citizens also vote. they have popularity votes.
Re: Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom by Jeremy1998: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
SleekyPosh:

interested in forex trading?? Chat me up on WhatsApp +2348138750402
Re: Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom by meobizy(f): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
Does this guy take baths? He always looks unkempt and unwashed. The British picking this unclean appearing-plebeian as their representative says a lot about the people as a whole.
Re: Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom by Jeremy1998: 6:56am On Sep 04, 2019
SleekyPosh:

drop your WhatsApp number
Re: Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom by Thegamingorca(m): 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
Good God...

Scotland might still come back to the eu after a catastrophic brexit come oct31st

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Countries With Highest Number Of Public Holidays / Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It / Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.