Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,580 members, 7,843,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

I'm glad former Governor of Osun State Rauf Aregbesola made the ministerial li - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm glad former Governor of Osun State Rauf Aregbesola made the ministerial li (364 Views)

Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In / The Ministerial List And The Long Wait / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm glad former Governor of Osun State Rauf Aregbesola made the ministerial li by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
Some zombie are Calling Aregbesola a failure, I believe is a sleep of tongue for them. There is yoruba adage that say 'TITA RIRO LA N KO'LA, TO BA JINA TAN, YIO DI EWA. When was the last any nairalander visit Osun State? Then you can see that all The development you see there is joint development and that's why worker salaries are affected and now they getting their full salary and arrears so what is thier problem??
Re: I'm glad former Governor of Osun State Rauf Aregbesola made the ministerial li by tunderay(m): 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
He was former governor not government

(1) (Reply)

Behold! The President’s Men And Women / More Imo Property Stolen By Rochas, Discovered. / Unbowed And Unbroken: Take It Back Members Visit Defiant Sowore In Dss Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.