Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,865 members, 7,956,273 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

This Website Uses AI To Transform Any Picture Into A 15th-century Portrait - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Website Uses AI To Transform Any Picture Into A 15th-century Portrait (928 Views)

Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over A 300 People / Google Launches AI To Compete With ChatGPT / Truthify App Uses AI To Detect Your Emotions While Watching A Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Website Uses AI To Transform Any Picture Into A 15th-century Portrait by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
With the current viral of the miraculous FaceApp which is uses Artificial intelligence to picture how a person will look like in years to come and also how younger a person can look in recent facial structure form, plus other features.

We now have a similar apps that does something with facial looks but in another dimension totally.

This web based app uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) to picture how a person will look if born in the 15th century using over 45,000 information’s from that time to paint the picture of any person uploaded.

Click here to do urs

Re: This Website Uses AI To Transform Any Picture Into A 15th-century Portrait by Babaheekmat: 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
Urgh .. disgusting
Re: This Website Uses AI To Transform Any Picture Into A 15th-century Portrait by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
For u na, say monalisa too dey disgusting, ode
Babaheekmat:
Urgh .. disgusting
Re: This Website Uses AI To Transform Any Picture Into A 15th-century Portrait by Babaheekmat: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
alexabeb:
For u na, say monalisa too dey disgusting, ode

O ya wayray ni.. what's the meaning of this nonsense..

Must you quote me..

Very rude and stupid of you to call me ode.. what can fa..

This internet is really giving you liver..

You dare say it to my face?
Re: This Website Uses AI To Transform Any Picture Into A 15th-century Portrait by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ode ni ee, egbon broda fada, come beat me...how can u comment disgusting on somebody picture..brain is far from u sir
Babaheekmat:

O ya wayray ni.. what's the meaning of this nonsense..

Must you quote me..

Very rude and stupid of you to call me ode.. what can fa..

This internet is really giving you liver..

You dare say it to my face?

(1) (Reply)

Alert! Ipad Air 2 Wifi 16gb / Beware To Avoid Getting Hacked On Whatsapp / Phones For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.