Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Bbnaija 2019: Khafi And Gedoni Seen Having Sex Again (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2019: Khafi And Gedoni Seen Having Sex Again (video) (1079 Views)

Bbnaija 2019 – Video Vixen, Mercy And Gedoni Sparks Off New Romance In The House / BBNaija 2019: Uti Nwachukwu Reveals How To Participate (Photos) / Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: Khafi And Gedoni Seen Having Sex Again (video) by Oyinsblog(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
BBNaija’s housemates turn lovers, Gedoni and Khafi, were caught on camera having passionate sex under the sheets last night. The video showed them move their bodies in ecstasy, while their bed squeaked.

The lovebirds first had sex in the house on Saturday July 20th.

Watch the video clip below;
https://justofofo.com.ng/bbnaija-2019-khafi-and-gedoni-seen-having-sex-again/

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Khafi And Gedoni Seen Having Sex Again (video) by Kylekent59: 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Evil acts are conducive nowadays. You will see Christians and Muslims hailing their fans who commits fornication on live tv show.

Everyone has his or her right to tune to the show, but let us also know the dangers of this shows to our younger generations.

The day before yesterday, i asked my 7 years old niece why she doesn't go to John 's house to study with them, she say,"John and Nasa are bad, they told patience to face the wall and be shaking her yash"

I told her never to go there again, John is 10years old, While Nasa is 9 years old.

I went straight to their home only to find out they were both watching BBNaija with their aunty. I lost my words and left since I had seen it all.
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Khafi And Gedoni Seen Having Sex Again (video) by joylegacie7(f): 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
whats really this guys problem sef........

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Famous Artists In Kaduna (kaduna Entertainment) / Regina Daniels’ Birthday Party In Dubai, See Photos / “there Is Someone I Would Like To F*ck In Movie Industry” — Tonto Dikeh (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.