Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List (56688 Views)

Lagos APC Primary : A-Z Of Intrigues That Led To Ambode’s Ouster / Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery / Nigerians React To Ambode's Press Conference, And Tinubu Endorsing Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by jaxxy(m): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
So we no competent men and women in this country again to make a cabinet besides opportunistic politicians
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by Doyin2(m): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
kidap:
Nigerians [b]as took to their handles [/b]on twitter to react to the absence of former Lagos State Governor, Ambode from Buhari's ministerial list released recently.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/nigerians-react-to-ambodes-absence-from-buharis-ministerial-list/

This type of grammar is not suitable for front page undecided
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Ambode is a Yoruba Christian..
That's why he's being haunted

you enjoyed foolishness so much, don't know why

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by philkoms: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
Niaja4real:

Sometimes, it pay's to be a man when it matters most & Mr.Ambode is never any of such.
He gave easily without a fight.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by Kingosytex(m): 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
Jamebrown22:
Hmm?

Mumu. people de pay u 4 dis rubbish? NL rule say make u no de paste all dis tin but u node hear. play your games and win
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by Geedy: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
This is ministerial result rigging, how can Ambode not be there, this result must be declared inconclusive
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by GenFunction: 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
ambode na him last born?
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
"I'll select people that I know'' it means I'll select people (whistleblower) that will not tell Nigerians whenever his boys (then Baru now kyari) are awarding fake contract like NNPC $33Billion contract scam to finance 2019 election. The 100Billion they want to give the herbsmen needs funding.
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by Doyin2(m): 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rubbish talks.

Ambode does not have to be a minister ,there are other ways to serve his fatherland,in the APC government.
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by Austineva(m): 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
post=80557007:
Nigeria : A country of silly CHEMICAL reactants.

If Ambode made the list, they will REACT!
He did not make the list, they will still REACT!!

Some people that are always bitter all days of their lives are complaining about the ministerial list already as expected.

Enemies of Nigeria, Dem swear for una?!
Haaan Haaaan!!
I too was really surprise why d whole did not make that ministerial list o. Did any anybody notice that? Am very surprise, upon all d campaign led by that dude! Buhari is really unfair o. I was thinking that Buhari will give that guy a minister for finance and petroleum altogether. Anyway, 2nd list is Cummings, his name must be there. Else, I will ....

Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by bluecircle470: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
izzou:
grin

So this is the list that took Mr Integrity months to compile?

I'm happy he selected those he KNOWS grin

It’s just a month plus and not up to two months
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by Austineva(m): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
I hope name is there? That dude must not sweat in vain o. Eiya! Buhari is not fair at all o! grin grin grin

Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by Enemyofpeace: 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Jabioro:
Wetin!!! You wan kill persin internet.Dis Kain stone feel kill man pinkin
what stone?Is it a seen to ask who tolded him?
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by Enemyofpeace: 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
Austineva:
I hope name is there? That dude must not sweat in vain o. Eiya! Buhari is not fair at all o! grin grin grin
yes o. He lick ass pass tissue papers..I no fit laff grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by iamfromlagos(f): 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
kidap:
Nigerians as took to their handles on twitter to react to the absence of former Lagos State Governor, Ambode from Buhari's ministerial list released recently.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/nigerians-react-to-ambodes-absence-from-buharis-ministerial-list/

This your grammar Na wa!
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by ajebuter(f): 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
No wonder lya junwon returned to baba juwon

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by naijaboy756: 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
post=80557007:
Nigeria : A country of silly CHEMICAL reactants.

If Ambode made the list, they will REACT!
He did not make the list, they will still REACT!!

Some people that are always bitter all days of their lives are complaining about the ministerial list already as expected.

Enemies of Nigeria, Dem take juju swear for una?!

Haaaan Haaaan!!
What do you do for a living?
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by Jaymaestro(m): 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
This is Tinubus work . na part of the reason the list dey delay ..Buhari don pick am already but Jagaban no go gree.
They wan remove the man completely from the equation
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
christejames:
He should have left the party for the opposition at the hit of the moment instead he remained with them cause of the false promises they were bathing him with. One thing he failed to understand is that Tinubu rarely forgives and when he is coming after you he goes for the jugular, unfortunately Ambode learnt the had way.

#followNPFL

Tinubu dz, Tinubu dt...
You got a wrong assumption of Tinubu. He is the most forgiven politician in Nigeria.
This is a man that pardoned Obanikoro, Yomi Pedro is now in his good book, He also pardoned Senator Ogunlewe of late.
Of course there would always be irreconcilable issue with some other people.. Like bucknor akerele,.
Above board, he is very lenient.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by Enemyofpeace: 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
Austineva:
I too was really surprise why d whole did not make that ministerial list o. Did any anybody notice that? Am very surprise, upon all d campaign led by that dude! Buhari is really unfair o. I was thinking that Buhari will give that guy a minister for finance and petroleum altogether. Anyway, 2nd list is Cummings, his name must be there. Else, I will ....
him name go dey inside the next list, the guy try for Buhari no be small grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by Enemyofpeace: 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
naijaboy756:
What do you do for a living?
He sells suya
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
christejames:
He should have left the party for the opposition at the hit of the moment instead he remained with them cause of the false promises they were bathing him with. One thing he failed to understand is that Tinubu rarely forgives and when he is coming after you he goes for the jugular, unfortunately Ambode learnt the had way.

#followNPFL
if you were a politician you ll failed...how ll ambode move to opposition when all state assembly members were not on his side...even his deputy and party leader's were not with him he should have decamped and be impeached right...u are learner

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
emkz:
He doesn't have to be a minister. There are powerful parastatals that may need to be filled and he might be considered. Infact, some agencies of government have DGs who may wield more influence more than certain ministers. For instance, the CG of customs, the head of pensions commission, the MD of ports authority, the DG of NIMASA have more clout and are certainly more powerful than the minister of state for agriculture.
leave them even ambassador appointment is there self...
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by Aladinn(m): 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
christejames:

#followNPFL

Should have left the party for opposition so you say? And the Lagos State House of Assembly filled with APC won't find ways to impeach him. It's always easier said than done.
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
[quote author=skentelelady post=80557124]

Sharap! Ode! Must you involve tribes in everything? ? Grow up boy

Ambode messed up big time so he should deal with it.

when we Nigerians are told the truth, we cover it up with comments like yours. I simply stated the fact, look at the 2015 and 2019 elections.. the Yoruba region succeeded in handing over our beloved country to a religious bigot..
And where in my post did I write that Ambode didn't mess up.

I think you are the one that needs to grow wise..
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by Aladinn(m): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
if you were a politician you ll failed...how ll ambode move to opposition when all state assembly members were not on his side...even his deputy and party leader's were not with him he should have decamped and be impeached right...u are learner

Thank you my brother. Didn't see your comment before I replied him. Some people just talk politics as if it comedy skit.
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
jrusky:

Bro what are you saying again for goodness sake? Are you mad or what? Is your head paining you or what?

Pls what has your post got to do with Ambode not on the list biko tell me
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by ajebuter(f): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
NOL2dworld:
You cant mess with Jaganban and live to tell the tale..

Ambode, Epe people are waiting to receive U..
Bros..ln as much as l don't care what becomes of Ambode

But l believe .Jagaban is not a god..
All political and historical powerful men met their waterloo at some point...
Adolf Hitler, Benito Muzulini, Alexander the Great, Mobutu Sese Seko, Stalin, just to mention a few

Where are they today..?

Dude, Jagaban has clout today because of his money, followers and all..

But absolute power belongs to God..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by naijaboy756: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
He sells suya
Dead meat suya or Vulture suya?
Re: Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List by Mccullum: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Ambode is a Yoruba Christian..

That's why he's being haunted

You're not serious.. Please look for other thing to say hunnn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? / Atiku Withdraws From Presidential Debate, States Why / Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.