Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Have You Ever Boarded A Cab Without T-fare? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Boarded A Cab Without T-fare? (327 Views)

How A Cab Driver In London Replied To An Islamic Preacher Zakir Naik / How I Met A Nairalander In A Cab This Morning In Ibadan / Why Iā€™m Now A Cab Driver ā€“ MTN Project Fame Winner, Ojo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Boarded A Cab Without T-fare? by Davoneskay(m): 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hello Nairalanders!
Have you ever boarded a cab, but forgot or maybe purposely entered without any t-fare? How did you sort out yourself? The closest this unpalatable experience befell me was when I boarded a cab. When I paid, the driver retorted that my money was not complete. But I told him that was all I had. I thought the driver would just understand. But trust Ibadan drivers! He caused a big scene by calling other drivers passing by to stop and he began to talk foul. Despite interference from other passengers, this driver refused to calm down.
To the question(s), Have you ever boarded a cab without holding t-fare (maybe you forgot or otherwise) and how did you sort out yourself?
Re: Have You Ever Boarded A Cab Without T-fare? by Authoreety: 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
Luckily for me the keep man I boarded his keke kinda knew me

I pray it never happens to me again
Re: Have You Ever Boarded A Cab Without T-fare? by Authoreety: 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
I hurriedly picked my wallet forgetting that I had exhausted all d cash in it just remaining 20naira

Luckily for me the keke man I boarded his keke kinda knew me

I pray it never happens to me again.

(1) (Reply)

Renewal: No Need To Visit Drivers Licence Centre, Use Bypass Capture ā€“ FRSC / 2002 Toyota Camry SOLD OUT / What To Say To A Grieving Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.