Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja (62052 Views)

Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured / Amnesty International Blames Police For Bloody Shi'ites Protest / No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja by Winker: 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nigeria world head line

1 Like

Re: Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja by nkemjacob2(m): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
The problem of Nigeria is Muslim/ North

Boko haram,
herdsmen,
Shittee.

Na wa o Lord Lurgard Y.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja by micflo28(m): 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
When this guys will get even dangerous will be when they cook themselves in jazz bullets cannot penetrate, bear arms and sleep in the streets of fct. Then they will know this guys mean business
Re: Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja by Omoslim26: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gandollar:
You see as I dey watch you for 6D. Kontinu

must u always reply an idiot dats d prob we have on dis forum

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja by snowball11(m): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
This is what you get when you vote in a 'retired general' who thinks every problems get resolved by the sound of gun alone! undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja by Amudeneogu: 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
May God help us in this country in

MAAY GOD HELP US IN THIS COUNTRY IN JESUS NAME AMEN.[PLEASE IF YOU LOVE THIS COUNTRY SAY AMEN]
Re: Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja by Witnes: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
iammo:

Dunce
I wonder why they are attacking u 4mentioned of Lamidi, who's lamidi to d ipob? LoL!
Re: Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja by LOVEGINO(m): 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
House must cheap in Abuja IJN.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja by Sarah20A(f): 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
I like this people because they stood up for what they want unlike we keyboard warriors embarassed
Re: Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja by Kenturkey048(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
grin cheesy grin see dis man wey call gudluck Jonathan clueless for 2014 still dey call buhari clueless for 2019
ReturnOfLucifer:

Buhari is the most clueless and visionless leader Nigeria ever had.
Re: Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja by oluwaahmed: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Even when a revolution is starring them in the face, Nigerians are too cowardly and divided to act.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja by ilevic(m): 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ritzy10:

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/again-ongoing-confrontation-between-shiites-and-security-officers-in-abuja-2/

This house is on fire and the head of the family feels so comfortable...

1 Like

Re: Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja by Gandollar(f): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
dumahi:

I love Gandollar. Are you married. They'd begin to bash for this but I don't care. I just love Miss (hopefully) Gandollar.
Yes I am and with kids too. Why do you ask bro?
Re: Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja by Gandollar(f): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
Prompto:
And your father can not explain this to PDP for 16 years ?!

Olopa! Ewo nt''epe? undecided
Re: Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja by bigiyaro(m): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
ReturnOfLucifer:

Buhari is the most clueless and visionless leader Nigeria ever had.
LoL, elected by vision-full fifu.
Re: Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja by barinedan(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
This country just tire person, everyday comes with it problem, from one bad news to another, from one comfusion to the other. I am tired pls I want to relocate

1 Like

Re: Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja by dumahi(m): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gandollar:
Yes I am and with kids too. Why do you ask bro?
I would have come to see your people. Just to see them. Nothing much grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja by Gandollar(f): 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
dumahi:

I would have come to see your people. Just to see them. Nothing much grin
Chai! grin
Re: Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lugianostar:
4th world war uploading!!!

Due to stubbornness of our president who cares less of the pains and anguish of Nigerians talkless of accepting court orders.

Are you sure this man is not Pharioh's brother with a kind of reprobate heart?

A child that says her mother will not sleep, she too will not see sleep.
Where and when was the 3rd world war fought please?
Re: Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
BigBashiru:
Men causing all the problems in this world.... why weren't the clashers women?? Men always shooting, killing and maiming - useless gender!!
.....and this coming from a man?
I love it. grin
Re: Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja by BigBashiru: 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
thornapple:

.....and this coming from a man?
I love it. grin

It was d same Apple eve ate that Adam ate so both genders should hv equal propensity for violence buy no it's man dat is more violent.

The nysc reporter has died as a result of toxic masculinity and this is why I'm a male feminist.

Men there are better ways to resolve conflict than triggering wars, shooting, killing etc.

Guys learn from the women folk abeg; men just look stupid with this level of wanton violence.

In academic literature it's called toxic masculinity.
Re: Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja by 9jabull: 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Buhari is making peaceful revolution inevitable their by seeing a violent one. Jubril al Sudan should obey court order.
Re: Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja by adetem(m): 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
[center]problem[/center]
ISIS=Muslim
boko haram= Muslim
Shiite = Muslim
Herdsmen= Muslim

I wonder what the good Muslim teaching and there many bad group form up by Muslim, even the president with all this problem in Nigeria is a Muslim.

I kno truth is bitter but those good Muslim need to advice those bad ones, its looks somehow Muslim cause confusion everywhere.
Re: Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja by highbee02: 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
iammo:

grin

Which history.. ? You sef know as the story is on wikipedia... ilorin accepted islam after the death of afonja, and alimi's son abdulai became first ilorin islamic leader

Pardon me Sir, u mean Afonja once ruled Ilorin?

Visit the Wikipedia and read again. In 19 century, Some people; Youruba, Hausa, Fulani were cohabiting (immigrants) before his (Afonja) rebellion, he sought the assistance of Alimi.

Afonja met some people b4 his rebellious act
Re: Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja by NotJobless: 7:37am On Jul 24, 2019
Re: Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
BigBashiru:

It was d same Apple eve ate that Adam ate so both genders should hv equal propensity for violence buy no it's man dat is more violent.

The nysc reporter has died as a result of toxic masculinity and this is why I'm a male feminist.

Men there are better ways to resolve conflict than triggering wars, shooting, killing etc.

Guys learn from the women folk abeg; men just look stupid with this level of wanton violence.

In academic literature it's called toxic masculinity.

Hmmmmm
What a view.
You really sounded funny at the mention of Male Feminist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos) / Lagos Impounds Trucks Of ‘Opay’ Motorcycles (Photos) / Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.