Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,589 members, 7,840,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Teni D Entertainer Pictured Together With Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni D Entertainer Pictured Together With Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu (393 Views)

Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together / Falz And Idara Inokon, Miss Nigeria USA Pictured Together / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teni D Entertainer Pictured Together With Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu by barlkeez(f): 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
The fast rising artiste, Teni D Entertainer featured Dangote, Elumelu and Florence Otedola popularly known as Dj cuppy in a picture. She shared this photo on her IG page with caption:

'Teniola Dangote Otedola Elumelu!! That's my new name Thank You!! Price don go up!!! My naming ceremony party coming soon!!!'

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/07/teni-d-entertainer-pictured-together-with-dangote-elumelu-and-otedola.html

See photo:

cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi

Re: Teni D Entertainer Pictured Together With Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu by barlkeez(f): 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
smiley
Re: Teni D Entertainer Pictured Together With Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu by Natoski5(m): 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
This dj cuppy fine ooo...

To teni we are expecting other names like, ovia,alakija, gate and Zuckerberg grin

(1) (Reply)

American Rapper, NBA Youngboy To Be Released From Jail On August 15th / Yvonne Nelson Recounts How She Lost A Telecommunications Deal Just Because She W / #davido!!! I Am Egede Aye For Life [ Watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.