Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

20bids : Unexpected Journey Into Financial Stability - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 20bids : Unexpected Journey Into Financial Stability (385 Views)

Personal Loans In South Africa: The Key To Long-term Financial Stability / Do You Need Financial Stability? / Top 10 Indicators Of Financial Stability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20bids : Unexpected Journey Into Financial Stability by fijiano202(m): 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
20bids : Unexpected Journey Into Financial Stability

Lots of people believe there are lots of wealth and money to be made online some believe you have to be tech savvy or even a tech genius to be able to make money online which honestly I believe it ain't true because sometimes having the right channel everyone and anyone can become rich through the abundant wealth available online.....

Now that we are in an Era of crypto currency thanks to the dominate of Bitcoin in the online market world.. Everyone is either mining or trying to find a way to buy into the crypto world... Thought not all of use have means to mine or have some good medium to make money online we always try to find effective ways to have a piece of the online money cake lol

I have being abit skeptical when it comes to online earnings and referrals. When you see lots of people posting videos and screen shots of their huge earning you wonder if such are real of just a scam where people are trying to con people out of their money.. As we know there lots of scam activities on the internet.. As the internet can make you very rich it can also Destroy people's through loss of their life earning to money pyramids and scams.

But a few weeks ago I was surfing the net and going through Nairaland, I saw a post by someone who mentioned 20bids and how you can actually make money, I immediately dismissed the thought and believe it was another referral site, closed the page and moved on.
Referral sites seems like lots of work because after watching lot of click-to-watch videos you may end up not making close to $1 in a day which seems like a waste of time and Data..

On the Third day also I saw another user mention the site also but with a little details so I decided to click on the link given and it brought me to the 20bids.com site. Normally the first thing I check out on referral sites are the testimonies. Most of them post great testimonies and welcome notes to attract people.. On getting to testimonies I went through lots of them but what surprises me was the low amount payout. People were actually paid $10, $20, $15 that honestly seems really honest to me because most sites advertise based on high earners.

So I decided to register immediately and do more researches before deciding to activate my account and lo and behold I got my first withdrawal.. Pretty awesome right??

About The Site:

The site seems like a referral site but a little different because you actually work for your earnings.. All you have to do to earn money on the site is share on the 5 available social medias handles on the site. The more you share the more your earning grows, you can also make money by posting new products on the site.

One beautiful thing about the site is that its an open market for other markets and stores.. You can get all you need on Amazon, Wal-Mart, Ebay, Alibaba, Jumia, Konga etc on just one site.. It's like a supermall where you get all you need in one place

Pros:

° Easy and Friendly Interface

° Quick Activation

° Counter to Monitor all your earnings and shares

° Easy Withdrawal

° Always available Agents to help out with any Issue

° A telegram group for discussions

Lots more

Cons:
° Very strict and Discipline Site

°You get blocked easily, you need to wait 48hrs to be unblocked

° No access to Admins but Always Available Agent

° 30 days before withdrawal

You need to understand that before you can actually withdraw you must have activated your account which you need to pay $8 through Bitcoin or through an Agent.. It cost roughly 2884 Naira in Nigeria Currency.. You can withdraw your money after 30 days, it takes lot of patience but you going to love it at the end because you must have amass lots of earnings... Also you can also earn through referrals and posting new products from the stores above like Amazon, Jumia, Ebay etc

Start earning now and have your financial freedom.. Join now

Register by clicking on the link below

https://20bids.com/invite/rrb0shD2u2wo#inviter

Welcome to a new financial World
Re: 20bids : Unexpected Journey Into Financial Stability by beekay2002: 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
fijiano202:

20bids : Unexpected Journey Into Financial Stability

Lots of people believe there are lots of wealth and money to be made online some believe you have to be tech savvy or even a tech genius to be able to make money online which honestly I believe it ain't true because sometimes having the right channel everyone and anyone can become rich through the abundant wealth available online.....

Now that we are in an Era of crypto currency thanks to the dominate of Bitcoin in the online market world.. Everyone is either mining or trying to find a way to buy into the crypto world... Thought not all of use have means to mine or have some good medium to make money online we always try to find effective ways to have a piece of the online money cake lol

I have being abit skeptical when it comes to online earnings and referrals. When you see lots of people posting videos and screen shots of their huge earning you wonder if such are real of just a scam where people are trying to con people out of their money.. As we know there lots of scam activities on the internet.. As the internet can make you very rich it can also Destroy people's through loss of their life earning to money pyramids and scams.

But a few weeks ago I was surfing the net and going through Nairaland, I saw a post by someone who mentioned 20bids and how you can actually make money, I immediately dismissed the thought and believe it was another referral site, closed the page and moved on.
Referral sites seems like lots of work because after watching lot of click-to-watch videos you may end up not making close to $1 in a day which seems like a waste of time and Data..

On the Third day also I saw another user mention the site also but with a little details so I decided to click on the link given and it brought me to the 20bids.com site. Normally the first thing I check out on referral sites are the testimonies. Most of them post great testimonies and welcome notes to attract people.. On getting to testimonies I went through lots of them but what surprises me was the low amount payout. People were actually paid $10, $20, $15 that honestly seems really honest to me because most sites advertise based on high earners.

So I decided to register immediately and do more researches before deciding to activate my account and lo and behold I got my first withdrawal.. Pretty awesome right??

About The Site:

The site seems like a referral site but a little different because you actually work for your earnings.. All you have to do to earn money on the site is share on the 5 available social medias handles on the site. The more you share the more your earning grows, you can also make money by posting new products on the site.

One beautiful thing about the site is that its an open market for other markets and stores.. You can get all you need on Amazon, Wal-Mart, Ebay, Alibaba, Jumia, Konga etc on just one site.. It's like a supermall where you get all you need in one place

Pros:

° Easy and Friendly Interface

° Quick Activation

° Counter to Monitor all your earnings and shares

° Easy Withdrawal

° Always available Agents to help out with any Issue

° A telegram group for discussions

Lots more

Cons:
° Very strict and Discipline Site

°You get blocked easily, you need to wait 48hrs to be unblocked

° No access to Admins but Always Available Agent

° 30 days before withdrawal

You need to understand that before you can actually withdraw you must have activated your account which you need to pay $8 through Bitcoin or through an Agent.. It cost roughly 2884 Naira in Nigeria Currency.. You can withdraw your money after 30 days, it takes lot of patience but you going to love it at the end because you must have amass lots of earnings... Also you can also earn through referrals and posting new products from the stores above like Amazon, Jumia, Ebay etc

Start earning now and have your financial freedom.. Join now

Register by clicking on the link below

https://20bids.com/invite/rrb0shD2u2wo#inviter

Welcome to a new financial World

Tell me more

(1) (Reply)

How To Save A Marriage From The Brink Of Divorce.read / Spiritual Konji: How Prophet Daniel Was Caught Masturbating With Anointing Oil / Comparison Of Funeral Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.