Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

When You Are Having Doubts About Your Relationship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When You Are Having Doubts About Your Relationship (318 Views)

Teddy-A Fires Back As Bambam’s Fan Doubts His Ability To Take Care Of Her / Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / I Had Doubts About Getting Married – Timi Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Are Having Doubts About Your Relationship by skyhighweb(m): 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
If you have been with a particular guy for a while, there may be times when you will have doubts. Often, we wonder why we have these doubts in the first place. What do they mean? Should you be worried?

I am going to share a bit of my experience with you. I have been in a relationship with a particular guy for years. We are convinced about getting married but there are moments I have doubts.

There are times I ask myself if he is really the one, if I am probably just wasting my time, if I will be happy with him in the long run. The questions are endless but do you know what they mean? They simply mean that we are both humans.

I am human so it is natural that the uncertainty of the future freaks me into having doubts. He is human so it is natural that he will do things that annoy me and leave me wondering if he is really right for me.

It is all part of the process but many of us don't realize it is normal because we have been led to believe that one you are in love, that's the end of the story.

You assume that you two are perfect for each other and so there won't be moments of doubt.

You must understand that having doubts does not necessarily mean that it is time to throw in the towel. It simply draws your attention to something.

If you are having any doubt, take your time to evaluate why it is there and more often than not, it will....

more on the article here
http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=999

Re: When You Are Having Doubts About Your Relationship by Amazingman(m): 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

BB Naija Season 4 #pepperdem Weekly Highlights: The Season Of Savagery. / I Am The Best, Says Davido / Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.