Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Staphlococus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Staphlococus (1780 Views)

Staphlococus / Who Has The Right Cure For Staphlococus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staphlococus by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
:

1 Like

Re: Staphlococus by donpedro11(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
Barrack140:
please help me I've been suffering from staphlococus it's now 9 months I've used several antibiotics and herbal product I'm still having the infection please help I'm dying
my symtomps are body pain object movement all over my body general body weakness

And u are sure of the ailment
Re: Staphlococus by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
:
Re: Staphlococus by Duke007(m): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
I sympathise with you. You should learn to run away from ungodly sex. Get born again in Jesus. Meanwhile, I have this potent remedy for you:

Ingredients

Garlic, 20 cloves
Honey, 250ml
Ginger 10 cloves
Clove

Dice everything and bleed with a blender. Pour in a plastic bottle and pour the honey(1:4) . Allow to stay overnight and start taking it the next day.

P. S You can make a small hole on the bottle to allow for gas escape .

Take for a month and thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Staphlococus by tobby20: 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
I don't even know if there is cure to this sti sef.
My cousin has been carrying this stuff since 2017 till now no cure ..and he has used different drugs .both herbal and western
Re: Staphlococus by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
:
Re: Staphlococus by SendAbroad: 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
Barrack140:
thanks duke I have done that before I used it for three weeks I didn't see any relief so I left it

When you say object movement all over your body, what and what do you observe?

Also what strain of staphylococcus are you diagnosed with?
Re: Staphlococus by SendAbroad: 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
tobby20:
I don't even know if there is cure to this sti sef.
My cousin has been carrying this stuff since 2017 till now no cure ..and he has used different drugs .both herbal and western

What strain was he diagnosed with ?
Re: Staphlococus by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
:
Re: Staphlococus by SendAbroad: 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
Barrack140:
I mean I'm feeling a movement all over my body the test says moderate growth of staph spp

Can I ask, which othodox medicines have you used to treat it before?
Re: Staphlococus by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
I've used zinnaT Cipro , augumentin, I've also used herbal product I used Nadi herbal capsule for two weeks
Re: Staphlococus by Duke007(m): 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Barrack140:
thanks duke I have done that before I used it for three weeks I didn't see any relief so I left it

See, I have seen people with extreme staph Infection get heal with this remedy. Give it a try again .Use it in the morning (first thing) and at nite(last thing). You will surely get tbetter. It works
Re: Staphlococus by tobby20: 7:36am On Jul 24, 2019
SendAbroad:

Staphylococcus aures
Re: Staphlococus by Earth2: 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
Its been 9 months and the painful thing is that it won't subside,it only get worst over time,mine is going to 5 years now.

I wish us someone can just cure us. cry cry
Re: Staphlococus by SendAbroad: 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
Earth2:
Its been 9 months and the painful thing is that it won't subside,it only get worst over time,mine is going to 5 years now.

I wish us someone can just cure us. cry cry

I think I can help with cure for what you going through...5 years is a long time to have such.. I'm currently out of town though and will be back early next month.

In the mean time, what about clinics and hospitals around you?

Why haven't you been able to get treatment from there?

1 Like

Re: Staphlococus by dkanu53(m): 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
Thank God I have been cured of that sh*t, I can't wish my enemy to have staph. I was diagnosed of heavy growth of staph in July 2017. It was early this year that the symptoms disappeared

1 Like

Re: Staphlococus by fizcoo20(m): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
dkanu53:
Thank God I have been cured of that sh*t, I can't wish my enemy to have staph. I was diagnosed of heavy growth of staph in July 2017. It was early this year that the symptoms disappeared

Am happy for you.
Plz, what do u use to clear d staph infection.
Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Staphlococus by dkanu53(m): 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
fizcoo20:

Am happy for you.
Plz, what do u use to clear d staph infection.
Thanks in anticipation.

I used several drugs like agumetin tablets , injections and drips. It didn't work out. I was scammed 50k twice in the name of herbal medicine. A friend advised me to start chewing raw garlic in an empty stomach , after an hour or more I took warm water. Once or twice a week I normally buy vegetable(ugu) and scent leaves , then juice it together and drink. Because of bad odour from the garlic I stopped chewing it. I peel it , crush it a bit and swallow with water. I continued doing it for over a month till the symptoms disappeared. Most importantly I prayed earnestly for God's healing. ( pardon my grammar)

4 Likes

Re: Staphlococus by fizcoo20(m): 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
dkanu53:

I used several drugs like agumetin tablets , injections and drips. It didn't work out. I was scammed 50k twice in the name of herbal medicine. A friend advised me to start chewing raw garlic in an empty stomach , after an hour or more I took warm water. Once or twice a week I normally buy vegetable(ugu) and scent leaves , then juice it together and drink. Because of bad odour from the garlic I stopped chewing it. I peel it , crush it a bit and swallow with water. I continued doing it for over a month till the symptoms disappeared. Most importantly I prayed earnestly for God's healing. ( pardon my grammar)

Thanks for the info.
Appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Staphlococus by tobby20: 3:05am On Jul 25, 2019
SendAbroad:

Yielded growth of staph
Re: Staphlococus by fortunejum: 4:40am On Jul 25, 2019
I tire for this ailment. My own has been over 10 years and I don leavam for God. Inflammation of the testicle don pass 20 years despite all the treatment.
Re: Staphlococus by SendAbroad: 5:41am On Jul 25, 2019
tobby20:

Yielded growth of staph

Okay
Re: Staphlococus by SendAbroad: 5:43am On Jul 25, 2019
fortunejum:
I tire for this ailment. My own has been over 10 years and I don leavam for God. Inflammation of the testicle don pass 20 years despite all the treatment.

Wow...don't tell me hospitals and clinics around you couldn't treat or cure you for the past 10 years?
Re: Staphlococus by SendAbroad: 5:44am On Jul 25, 2019
dkanu53:

Have you done lab test
Re: Staphlococus by Chukwumonso: 5:46am On Jul 25, 2019
dkanu53:

Bros mine is 3 yrs now. I have spend up to 500,000 still no cure. This stubborn thing is my biggest problem in life. If Any1 can help me find a cure to this thing,I swear I can reward the person,right now I’m tired of spending money cos I notice it has no cure.
Re: Staphlococus by sweetjohn(m): 8:15am On Jul 25, 2019
For immediate relieve of staph at least 30min - 1hr after you take the drug and total cure contact me (07019552276). Cost is #18k no reduction
Re: Staphlococus by Earth2: 11:00am On Jul 25, 2019
SendAbroad:

I'm more concerned about the medications given at the hospital and injections.

Do you have all the names? I want an history that's why I'm asking. Thanks.
Thanks for ur response, Well i tried looking at the
Names of injections but I couldn't get a clear view at them and u knw the nurses might not answer me if I ask of the names it will seem like am bordering them.

Thank u for ur concern.
Re: Staphlococus by tpapi: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
Barrack140:
please help me I've been suffering from staphlococus it's now 9 months I've used several antibiotics and herbal product I'm still having the infection please help I'm dying
my symtomps are body pain object movement all over my body general body weakness
can u drop ur current lab result here
Re: Staphlococus by SendAbroad: 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
dkanu53:

Have you carried out a repeat lab test?
Re: Staphlococus by Eluke20: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
I will send you Yoni Detox Pearls, after taking proper dosage go to lab you will not see anything related to infections(07066038474)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Healthy Benefits Of Red Wine Mixed With Garlic / How To Change Your Breath From Bad To Good Within 30 Days From Now / Stem Cell Therapy For Treatment Of Spinal Cord Injury,stroke,diabetes Ii Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.