Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

I Am Not Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer – Femi Falana Reacts To Media Reports - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer – Femi Falana Reacts To Media Reports (660 Views)

Rachel The Piper Foundation Donates Food Items To Media Houses In FCT / Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer / Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer – Femi Falana Reacts To Media Reports by GistNet: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Femi Falana, has said his chambers is not representing musician Timi Dakolo and his wife Busola.

The human rights lawyer noted that he only intervened when the family expressed fear over their petition. Falana clarified his position on the matter this afternoon following conflicting reports that he had taken up the case .

Explaining how he came into the matter, Falana told Punch that he was contacted after the Dakolos had written their petition. He said;

“They wrote their petition before contacting us. When they met us, they expressed the fear that their petition might not be investigated.

We intervened by requesting the police authorities to investigate the complaint. The IG has already granted the request. I confirmed the position to you yesterday (Monday).”

See more here; http://gistmore.com/i-am-not-timi-dakolos-lawyer-femi-falana-reacts-to-media-reports

Re: I Am Not Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer – Femi Falana Reacts To Media Reports by GistNet: 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
wink
Re: I Am Not Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer – Femi Falana Reacts To Media Reports by inoki247: 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
Let dem continue with dere Media Trial wen Judgement hit dem like Tsunami I no wan dey hear bias Judgement or Judgement as bin bought... Make dem sha make sure say na Lag dem du d case so dat dere beating go be like wen Barcelona beat Real Madrid for home...
Re: I Am Not Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer – Femi Falana Reacts To Media Reports by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
So much rubbish, lies and BS propaganda posted on NL.....
Re: I Am Not Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer – Femi Falana Reacts To Media Reports by simonlee(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
So much rubbish, lies and BS propaganda posted on NL.....
you fit sell your account to those bet9ja or sex position guys... we die here! grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer – Femi Falana Reacts To Media Reports by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
Shit is getting more interesting.
Instagram is definitely a court with its judges making up judgement and hiring lawyers.
Re: I Am Not Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer – Femi Falana Reacts To Media Reports by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
simonlee:

you fit sell your account to those bet9ja or sex position guys... we die here! grin

So people write rubbish news on NL and we shouldn't say anything about it, and instead lay down and chop everything like a biatch in heat?!
Re: I Am Not Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer – Femi Falana Reacts To Media Reports by kiyosaki1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Timi and drama .
Re: I Am Not Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer – Femi Falana Reacts To Media Reports by itspzpics(m): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lol
Re: I Am Not Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer – Femi Falana Reacts To Media Reports by ishabablessing: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
One day one day, dis wahala go sha end
Re: I Am Not Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer – Femi Falana Reacts To Media Reports by Johnkay01: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hahaha....

Baba why you dey bust their blokus?
Re: I Am Not Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer – Femi Falana Reacts To Media Reports by landmark86: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
It painful when u paid for brand new vehicle but you are given a Tokubo (fairly use), same thing applies to buying fake products at higher price.

Timi I felt your pain mehnnnnnn.

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Kardashian Ex Lamar Odom Reveals New Woman In His Life / Toyin Lawani Celebrates 10th Anniversary Of Her Mum's Death (Photo) / Unbelieveable! See What This Man Is Using His Shadow To Do To A Lady. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.