Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Please Help Out My Phone Was Stolen I Need Help To Recover It Back - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please Help Out My Phone Was Stolen I Need Help To Recover It Back (897 Views)

How Can I Track My Iphone It Was Stolen / My phone was stolen, please dont fall victim... / If You Get Follow Come Charger To Sell (maybe Your Phone Was Stolen) Oya Beep Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Out My Phone Was Stolen I Need Help To Recover It Back by tagtaye: 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
Help my phone and wallet was stolen at my home when i went out to take my bath because in 1 room apartment i face please how do i recovers my phone back i have the purchase receipt which carries the IMEI number please Help out
Re: Please Help Out My Phone Was Stolen I Need Help To Recover It Back by falcon01: 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
forget about it and move on! you are better than that! next time be vigilant.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Out My Phone Was Stolen I Need Help To Recover It Back by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
Doesn't matter what you do, the phone is lost, even if IMEI is blocked.... Instead, you should make sure you lock your damn door everytime you go out of your room.

You learn a valuable lesson today.
Re: Please Help Out My Phone Was Stolen I Need Help To Recover It Back by Dipz: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
Bro go to Sars office with your Imei they would start tracking the phone

1 Like

Re: Please Help Out My Phone Was Stolen I Need Help To Recover It Back by Youngsage: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
tagtaye:
Help my phone and wallet was stolen at my home when i went out to take my bath because in 1 room apartment i face please how do i recovers my phone back i have the purchase receipt which carries the IMEI number please Help out

What brand is it?
Report @ the nearest station asap and lay a formal report. It can be recovered.
Re: Please Help Out My Phone Was Stolen I Need Help To Recover It Back by tagtaye: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
infinix hot 7 pro
Re: Please Help Out My Phone Was Stolen I Need Help To Recover It Back by seelawd(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
it can b trackedif u are serious contact this number 08037111012 with the imei number
Re: Please Help Out My Phone Was Stolen I Need Help To Recover It Back by tagtaye: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
Okay

seelawd:
it can b trackedif u are serious contact this number 08037111012 with the imei number

(1) (Reply)

Voip - Sip Trunking & DID - Connectsip Limited Lagos Nigeria / Samsung Galaxy S9 Duos For Sale + Box And Charger. 95k / HP Pentium Or Acer Celeron?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.