Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Neco Coordination/marking 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Neco Coordination/marking 2019 (5671 Views)

Neco Coordination 2023 / Waec Marking Coordination 2019 / 2018 Neco Coordination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neco Coordination/marking 2019 by ClassyJay(m): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
Good evening everyone.NECO COORDINATION/MARKING starts tomorrow and we were sent a text message to go to necoops.org to print our invitation letter.But the website necoops.org is not working.What should we do now?
Re: Neco Coordination/marking 2019 by franseesca65: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
it did open with a laptop.
Re: Neco Coordination/marking 2019 by infinitio: 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
Please, who has idea concerning NECO checkers; the pay, the checking duration and is it possible to be an examiner and at the same time a checker?

Thanks for ur urgent response
Re: Neco Coordination/marking 2019 by Godpride: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
Okay
Re: Neco Coordination/marking 2019 by meditator(m): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
infinitio:
Please, who has idea concerning NECO checkers; the pay, the checking duration and is it possible to be an examiner and at the same time a checker?

the checkers are paid 700-1k stipend everyday, this depends on the venue coordinator. The checking duration differs from marking venue to marking venue. NECO gives them target date to finish but some venues don't meet up with others due to number of schools at their disposal. The starting time is mostly 7:30, closes by 5PM+ depending on how fast the makers and checkers are respectively. The examiners are absorbed mostly from NECO staff, paid from headquarter. But some of them choose people to rep them. The case has even deteriorated this year coz they could not accommodate some of their staff that have been marking.

. Checkers are chosen among core members serving with them and people from outside the council randomly. I'm currently serving with NECO, KD and I can categorically tell u that u can be given all these if u have ur way.

I hope this helps a bit

2 Likes

Re: Neco Coordination/marking 2019 by meditator(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2019
ClassyJay:
Good evening everyone.NECO COORDINATION/MARKING starts tomorrow and we were sent a text message to go to necoops.org to print our invitation letter.But the website necoops.org is not working.What should we do now?

Sometimes, our civil service try to appease the public because they must have to. the NECO standing rule is that markers should be chosen via temporary appointment which must be advertised. This is why they opened that site which is unlikely to be used. these set of applicants must not come from the council. This was what led to people being directed to.... how can marking start tomorrow and u still haven't selected your checkers ? its impossible!

The list of markers came out from the headquarters on Monday. They state chapters were notified. the markers have been selected from their staff. they could not even absorb some of their Senior Officers. The Markers are going to be paid straight from the headquarters, in Minna. is there room for outsiders ? maybe! those selected can decide to get people to rep them and they pay them out of their stipend. This is totally allowed. And that is why u see some people even taking their scripts home. I would advice anyone interested to walk confidently to any marking venue close by, talk to the Venue coordinator (VC), you can easily be accommodated. Some of the markers wouldn't be able to stand the rigour of the process because they just came back from supervision and other respective assignments during JJ exams. This might lead to negotiations, substitution.

Coordination is done by a Venue Coordinator (VC). They have already been chosen. Some of them are from the council. Those that are not, they have Oga at d top.

Now, the only available opportunity I can assure interested people is the Checking. Its the process of crosschecking recorded scores of the candidates after the examiners have marked it. This is to make sure there is transparency, coherency and fairness for all students irrespective of their tribe, religion or region. Its a stressful thing but its worth it instead of sitting at home doing nothing. it starts from 7:30a.m to 5pm+ depending on centre's capacity. They pay 700-1000. This depends on your Venue Coordinator.

Am sorry about my poor control of English Language but I hope this helps out.

I'm currently undergoing my NYSC with NECO, Kaduna.
Re: Neco Coordination/marking 2019 by onyeawka80(m): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
meditator:

Sometimes, our civil service try to appease the public because they must have to. the NECO standing rule is that markers should be chosen via temporary appointment which must be advertised. This is why they opened that site which is unlikely to be used. these set of applicants must not come from the council. This was what led to people being directed to.... how can marking start tomorrow and u still haven't selected your checkers ? its impossible!

The list of markers came out from the headquarters on Monday. They state chapters were notified. the markers have been selected from their staff. they could not even absorb some of their Senior Officers. The Markers are going to be paid straight from the headquarters, in Minna. is there room for outsiders ? maybe! those selected can decide to get people to rep them and they pay them out of their stipend. This is totally allowed. And that is why u see some people even taking their scripts home. I would advice anyone interested to walk confidently to any marking venue close by, talk to the Venue coordinator (VC), you can easily be accommodated. Some of the markers wouldn't be able to stand the rigour of the process because they just came back from supervision and other respective assignments during JJ exams. This might lead to negotiations, substitution.

Coordination is done by a Venue Coordinator (VC). They have already been chosen. Some of them are from the council. Those that are not, they have Oga at d top.

Now, the only available opportunity I can assure interested people is the Checking. Its the process of crosschecking recorded scores of the candidates after the examiners have marked it. This is to make sure there is transparency, coherency and fairness for all students irrespective of their tribe, religion or region. Its a stressful thing but its worth it instead of sitting at home doing nothing. it starts from 7:30a.m to 5pm+ depending on centre's capacity. They pay 700-1000. This depends on your Venue Coordinator.

Am sorry about my poor control of English Language but I hope this helps out.

I'm currently undergoing my NYSC with NECO, Kaduna.
Please stop talking what you don't know. NECO have their markers marking for them yearly. Same process goes yearly. New markers or gate crashers as it is popularly called are allowed for regular markers who could not meet up.
I have been marking for 4 years now.

1 Like

Re: Neco Coordination/marking 2019 by onyeawka80(m): 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
infinitio:

Just go the marking venue tomorrow with your CV and credentials. You will be taken..

2 Likes

Re: Neco Coordination/marking 2019 by Yahunemerem01(m): 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
Can I gatecrash?
Re: Neco Coordination/marking 2019 by onyeawka80(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2019
Yahunemerem01:
Can I gatecrash?
Yes pls. You must be graduate

1 Like

Re: Neco Coordination/marking 2019 by abelwealth(m): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2019
Please am looking for a good PPA in kD
Re: Neco Coordination/marking 2019 by daxon001(m): 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
I'm looking at 9.7 for Chemistry × 252 scripts I collected. Is it now 2,444 naira they will pay me Dont get it

Pls any response?
Re: Neco Coordination/marking 2019 by VenusEAGLE: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
onyeawka80:

Please stop talking what you don't know. NECO have their markers marking for them yearly. Same process goes yearly. New markers or gate crashers as it is popularly called are allowed for regular markers who could not meet up.
I have been marking for 4 years now.
good after noon How much does neco pay for marking
Re: Neco Coordination/marking 2019 by onyeawka80(m): 1:26am On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=VenusEAGLE post=80646054]good after noon How much does neco pay for marking [/quotel]
Depending on ur subject and number of scripts given to you
Re: Neco Coordination/marking 2019 by daxon001(m): 1:39am On Aug 02, 2019
Wen is the deadline for the scripts submission sef?
Re: Neco Coordination/marking 2019 by patako: 9:23am On Aug 16, 2019
Abeg when NECO go pay. It is long overdue....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) Shortlisted Names 2019, Screening Dates And Venue / N-Power: I Have Done My Physical Verification But Cant Download My PPA - Help! / Production Technicians Needed At Nestle Nigeria Plc, Sagamu Factory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.