Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy (57119 Views)

Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by Aniefiokwisdom(m): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2019
Oche211:
Hmmmm...
Don jazzy giving Nigeria slay queens false hope since the beginning of the century.
I thought I was the only person that notice that. ANYWAY THE GUY IS PROUDLY A BACHELOR DEGREE HOLDER

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by Sonnobax15(m): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2019
The oldest bachelor in the whole world...
Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by Andersonjr(m): 9:05am On Jul 24, 2019
Testing the waters abi
Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by Kingosytex(m): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2019
shecalo:
Man Spotted Having Sex In Toilet

See More Under

Watch video below:

Mugu, you are big disgrace to humanity. I was wondering if you are cursed but it is now confirmed. you are a cursed soul

3 Likes

Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by PierreAbutu(m): 9:07am On Jul 24, 2019
madridguy:
See the second comment from Queen Preshiii tongue

Na her type dey send husband family away undecided May God no let us jam kind of woman.

And na her type dey die prematurely 4 husband house

On d poster.....GONE TOO SOON grin

2 Likes

Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by ZoeyJ(f): 9:07am On Jul 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by UncleJudax(m): 9:07am On Jul 24, 2019
franchasng:
she is good to go, they will make good couple, so don't rule her out wink
I think there are more "natural" ladies to choose from.

Toke has non-living tissues/cells grin

3 Likes

Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by Aystarz: 9:07am On Jul 24, 2019
GTFO:

she's just self-centered. No big deal!
Dont you have a self-centered personnel around you?

Even you self, ain't you self-centered in some situation??

Hypocrite

Human nature. We are all selfish. Thanks to our God-given conscience that checks our excesses, sha, some of us can act a little better than animals sometimes .

3 Likes

Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by Lekzy360: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2019
17 Year old Killed in South Africa Was Not A Xenophobic Attack – Nigerian Citizens Association Says

READ HERE >>> https://www.gistkit.com/naija-news/17-year-old-killed-in-south-africa-was-not-a-xenophobic-attack-nigerian-citizens-association-says/
Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by UncleJudax(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2019
franchasng:
I think there are more "natural" ladies to choose from.

Toke harbors non-living tissues/cells grin

Besides, DonJazzy is not yet a divorcee...Toke should wait tongue

2 Likes

Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by largeman4u(m): 9:09am On Jul 24, 2019
Buy Tokunbo Cars at www.largemanmotors..com
Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by SmartTeck: 9:14am On Jul 24, 2019
SolarKing1:
grin grin grin This guy no go kill me with laughter.
Gather here if you hurry and rush to click this thread expecting to see Don's wedding things.

I'm interested
How much?
WhatsApp : 08174493540
Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by DLuciano: 9:15am On Jul 24, 2019
EVILFOREST:
DON JAZZY, I take GOD beg you.
Abeg, just AVOID MARRIAGE, since you can always have kids and move on.
Else na SCANDALS dey come soooo.
Allow sleeping DOGS to lie.
U are not irresponsible in anyway, so don't think marriage will ever make you responsible.
After all, there are married couples out there, that are grossly irresponsible.
you are really an evil forest, nothing good comes from evil forest but evil grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by Sinach0191(m): 9:18am On Jul 24, 2019
Go nd tell ur father say all is in order
Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by raphy(m): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2019
People go de ask me when will I marry ?I always tell them when don't jazzy married I will marry too am a young lad still in my 20s not in a hurry I don't have both parents to put pressure on me for grand kids .I know where I came from so I knw where am going too.

All the real members Here that have been here for more than a decade are the true legend of this forum.

#respecttoallofus
#staysafe
#staystrong

1 Like

Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by Nmezor(f): 9:23am On Jul 24, 2019
CarlyX8:
This man is a big fool!!
How is he a big fool?

1 Like

Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by jaxxy(m): 9:24am On Jul 24, 2019
The problem with don jazzy is that he has too many random gfs so he’s confused.
Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by Nmezor(f): 9:25am On Jul 24, 2019
Lookin gud DON himself..

1 Like

Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by mixta140: 9:26am On Jul 24, 2019
U looking great � ur future wife will b proud to av u in her life...

For stubborn STD check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by Omalle: 9:30am On Jul 24, 2019
Yankiss:
Don Jazzy, continue wasting your time. You will marry when you are no more in the news and grey hair is doing village assembly meeting on your hair. You hear? Continue.
Na by force to marry? Is he not better than some so called married people? Tonto dike and Churchill dem wey run go marry how far? Tiwa and teebillz how far? Lanre gentry and mercy aigbe how far? Saudi Balogun and fathia how far? Abeg leave the man to enjoy his life, marriage doesn't guarantee anything. Nowadays you can even have your kids and still remain single and have your peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by Jagazama: 9:34am On Jul 24, 2019
h

Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by decub: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2019
Samorenews:
I’m still not married, not engaged either. This is just a Solo pre wedding shoot testing testing. I Dey practice before I find the wife. How u check am?

See more
http://samgist.com/im-still-not-marriedpics/
This man knows how to be in the news, for good!
Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by Kaydiscography(m): 9:42am On Jul 24, 2019
Marriage is overrated. Besides it's ur life bro ...just live it
Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by IamSoProlific: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2019
Onyi22:
Who will be the lucky bride?

Youuu
Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by jamace(m): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2019
Don't worry. We understand. The wifey is still in ghost mode. grin grin
Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by hugoboss36(m): 9:58am On Jul 24, 2019
franchasng:
...abeg no combine Olosho woman wit a responsible and charming young man for marriage..do u want the kids to experience broken home..?
Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by Hoodbilonia: 10:11am On Jul 24, 2019
I like this guy.
We no need english.speak pidgin
Naija don cast
Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by adedayoa2(f): 10:11am On Jul 24, 2019
franchasng:
thank you o jere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by Survivor360(m): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2019
Please Who wants to buy premium vpn
Help a broke brother cry
Re: Solo Pre-Wedding Picture Of Don Jazzy by madridguy(m): 10:25am On Jul 24, 2019
grin grin

PierreAbutu:

And na her type dey die prematurely 4 husband house

On d poster.....GONE TOO SOON grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Sprays ₦1000 Mints On Self Amid Fight With Tonto & Mompha (Pics, Video) / Cubana Chief Priest At Davido's Banana Island Mansion (Video) / Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.