Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

I Am Not Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer – Femi Falana Reacts To Media Reports - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer – Femi Falana Reacts To Media Reports (460 Views)

Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore / Femi Falana Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension / 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer – Femi Falana Reacts To Media Reports by valicious1(m): 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Femi Falana, has said his chambers is not representing musician Timi Dakolo and his wife Busola.

I Am Not Dakolo’s Lawyer – Femi FalanaThe human rights lawyer noted that he only intervened when the family expressed fear over their petition. Falana clarified his position on the matter this afternoon following conflicting reports that he had taken up the case.

Falana clarified his position in the matter in a text message to The PUNCH on Tuesday.

Our correspondent had reported that the lawyer said the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, had ordered the transfer of the case between the Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, Biodun Fatoyinbo, and the Dakokos to Lagos.

He said this was because the Dakolos were the first to submit a petition to the police over the rape allegation against Fatoyinbo.

He said the IG also asked that the petitions of the two parties be consolidated. Explaining how he came into the matter, Falana said he was contacted after the Dakolos had written their petition.

He said, “They wrote their petition before contacting us. When they met us, they expressed the fear that their petition might not be investigated. We intervened by requesting the police authorities to investigate the complaint. The IG has already granted the request. I confirmed the position to you yesterday (Monday).”

https://naijaxtreme.com/i-am-not-timi-dakolos-lawyer-femi-falana-reacts-to-media-reports/
Re: I Am Not Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer – Femi Falana Reacts To Media Reports by Ultimatezlant: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
Timi dakolo self.
Re: I Am Not Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer – Femi Falana Reacts To Media Reports by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
Now this is a new development. I knew falana was too expensive for Timi to afford.
Re: I Am Not Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer – Femi Falana Reacts To Media Reports by 1shortblackboy: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Timi dakolo self.

Wetin him do

(1) (Reply)

Unbeatable Achievements Of Governor Akeredolu / Millions Stolen By Soldiers Linked To Governor And Bureau De Change - Details / Tribunal Listens To Audio Tape Of INEC Staff Confession That 2019 Election Was R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.