Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Dry And Affordable Land For Sale In Ibeju Lekki, With A Good Title Document. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dry And Affordable Land For Sale In Ibeju Lekki, With A Good Title Document. (149 Views)

I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan, How Can I Get It Back? / Dry And Affordable Land For Sale In Ibeju Lekki, With A Good Title Document. / See How Jumia Is Milking Nigeria Dry And How You Can Join Them To Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dry And Affordable Land For Sale In Ibeju Lekki, With A Good Title Document. by Brightdays(m): 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
Have you been looking for an estate where you can buy and start building immediately after payment in Ibeju Lekki Lagos? If yes, then, this estate is for you. It's 100% dry land, fully fenced and gated, maximum security and over 10 buildings already completed in the estate. More buildings are still under construction. We will give you instant allocation when you buy into the estate.

Price: 3,000,000
Title: Excision
For more info and site inspection, Call/Whatsapp Mr Bright on +2348123004092, +2347064547711.

(1) (Reply)

Internet Marketing Courses / How To Get A Loan Instantly From Your Phone / Microsoft Office Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.