Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Man Found Hanging In Edo State High Court Uncompleted Lift - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Found Hanging In Edo State High Court Uncompleted Lift (665 Views)

Lifeless Body Of A 14-year-old Boy Found Hanging In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Bomb Imo State High Court (Photos) / Girl Found Hanging From A Window In Kano (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Found Hanging In Edo State High Court Uncompleted Lift by JoshOpara1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
The body of a man, identified to be a sexagenarian was during the early hours of today, 23rd of July 2019, found hanging in an uncompleted lift inside the old building of the Edo state high court in Benin, the state capital.

As report have it,The deceasMoses Airhiagbonkpa, 65 years who is a father of five, was said to have been in the court for a case relating to a land dispute in Ugiokhuen community, Oredo local government area of Edo state.

The tragedy, which attracted a large number of persons, was described as horrible and worrisome by Mr Osasu Isoken, a relative to the deceased, saying that the renovating project by A&K Construction Company was not being properly handled.

According to him,

“I received a call from state police command this morning that my father is dead but when I got here, I was told that they discovered his dead body hanging on uncompleted construction work on a lift on the old building of the high court, when they saw blood gushing out at the first floor in the building they discovered it was a human being hanging dead.

“The company need to be queried on why they failed to indicate a danger sign on the lift under construction that led to the man’s death. What just is as a result of poorly handling of the projects, all they could do was to set a death trap to both workers and visitors who may have case for hearing.”

Source: www.sabibaze.com
Re: Man Found Hanging In Edo State High Court Uncompleted Lift by Natoski5(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
Land dispute in Edo?? grin
Re: Man Found Hanging In Edo State High Court Uncompleted Lift by daddytime(m): 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
Which kain oshiomole style news report be dis na?

Suicide, accidental death or murder...wetin happen?
Re: Man Found Hanging In Edo State High Court Uncompleted Lift by FreshBoss007: 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
story story

(1) (Reply)

Many Feared Dead And Injured As Nigerian Police Causes Accident / Kidnappers Relocate To Abuja, Abduct Top Politician / How I Slept With My Son And Later Got Pregnant For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.