Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

You Need A Blog, Website Or A Custom Web Script? Contact Me! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / You Need A Blog, Website Or A Custom Web Script? Contact Me! (609 Views)

Get All Your Web Script At An Affordable Price 15k / I Need A Web Script From Code Canyon / Where is the Best Place to Sell web Script? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need A Blog, Website Or A Custom Web Script? Contact Me! by LaiveNg: 2:06am On Jul 24, 2019
Hello, my name is Etom... I am a Nigerian web developer from the south-southern part, precisely in Cross River State. I develop and design blogs, websites and even basic custom web scripts for clients. I don't develop "ANY kind of website as many web developers claim to do". This is because as an individual, I don't have that capacity. I try my best to deliver to my clients what they desire, while also working with them to ensure their website gains success.
The following services I offer may interest you...
1. If you're hoping to start blogging in order to share your ideas with the world, while also earning some money, then stop hoping and get into action. All you need is a good blogging platform such as WordPress. And I can set up your very own blog for you on the powerful and widely used WordPress platform. Minimum Cost 20k.
2. If you're also looking at setting up an online presence for your company, school, religious organization, business, or maybe even for whatever you care about such as art, novels, articles, etc. Then it's always a good idea to first of all make provisions for the content of the website such as text, images, banners, short videos, etc. Then I can set up the website for you in just a few days. Minimum cost: N20k
3. Perhaps you might want to create your own forum website, I am also at your service. Remember, you can create an online forum of discussion just for your colleagues at work, school, church, etc. Minimum cost: N20k
4. Finally, should all you need is just a specially developed web script that performs a particular task for you, such as an online result checker, an inventory script, etc. I can also work to build one for you. Minimum cost: N30k
Kindly feel free to contact me on the following mobile numbers in case you'll need any of my above-listed services!
07014509524 (calls and text messages)
09055589180 ( Whatsapp)
Thank you as I look forward to working with you!

(1) (Reply)

Need A Web Or Mobile App Developer? / Ecommerce Resource & Training Site / Get Your Affordable Google Voice Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.