Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

'Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey' - Little Girl In Spoken Words - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey' - Little Girl In Spoken Words (1106 Views)

Mohbad: God, Abeg Oo, Make I No Die, Make Them Dey Promote My Music - Portable / Bobrisky: 'I Am Not Getting Married Now, Small Olosho Still Dey My Blood' / Yung Bleu Visits Nigeria, Says “Na Lagos I Dey” (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey' - Little Girl In Spoken Words by HumphreyGspot(m): 2:41am On Jul 24, 2019
This beautiful little girl and her sister has amazed social media users with the way she made use of spoken words in her own way.

According to the video making rounds, the little girl said:

You are my friend, and you don't like my vibes
You are my friend, and you don't like the way am doing.
You are my friend, and you are not happy am successful.
Time no dey wait for somebody
I say dey your dey, make I dey my dey
You are my friend, and you go behind my back saying things about me.

This words sparked reactions from social media users, as many recommended her effort and personality as a child of her age to be that bold, confident and courageous.

Watch the video below after the cut...

Source: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/07/little-girl-in-spoken-words.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala

Re: 'Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey' - Little Girl In Spoken Words by YusufTheGreat: 3:00am On Jul 24, 2019
They want to copy those two American small girls
Re: 'Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey' - Little Girl In Spoken Words by Born2Breed(f): 5:31am On Jul 24, 2019
Funny kids...
Re: 'Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey' - Little Girl In Spoken Words by itspzpics(m): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2019
Lol

(1) (Reply)

See Davido Reaction After Meeting A Very Tall Man. Photos / Bbnaija: Meet The 3rd Newest Housemate, Popular Tailor, Enkay, & Her Life Before / Chika Ike Is Clad In Roses As She Lays On A Bed Of Roses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.