Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea (11911 Views)

Gianluigi Donnarumma 'agrees 5 Year Contract With PSG' After Leaving AC Milan / ITS REAL!! Antoine Griezmann Finally Agrees 5-year Deal With Barcelona / Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid (2) (3) (4)

Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by SeunWedsLinda(m): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2019
Ceekay212:
who is this one? Its preseason, you played against Barcelona B with a handful of senior players and you are jubilating like its the champions league final
so ter stegen, busquet, pique, dembele, Griezmann, Jodi alba, Roberto, semedo, rakitic and de Jong belong to Barcelona B?
Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by Kaydiscography(m): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2019
Keep the blue flag flying
Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by seunmohmoh(f): 10:40am On Jul 24, 2019
GOOD ONE
Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by luvyaself95(m): 10:51am On Jul 24, 2019
Jaymaxxy:
The transfer ban. Eden Hazard's departure. Sarri's exit. All these could just be blessing in disguise for Chelsea. This is just an opportunity to rebuild the team and inject talented young bloods into the team. Maybe all these would make them realize how amazing their young academy boys are. They might not win silverwares but they would achieve so much at the long run if all these young lads are kept and allowed to develop.
Exactly my thought, honestly Chelsea are wasting stars every year but it gonna be different story this time because some players will be having chance to prove themselves lampard is messiah to those players like mason mount he is a good player we almost lose hudson odoi but he is staying Loftus cheek too James recce is there and a lot of them i don't expect trophy next season all am wanting is development of those players we lost salah, de bruyne, and Nathan ake because they couldn't get the chance...
Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by Realfrankie(m): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2019
Tboysalau:
Stamford bridge that has already fallen down

I have never heard such dumb words from one human being in less than a minute
Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by Realhommie(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2019
uunwanaobong3:

IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN, RASHFORD FALLS WITHIN THIS AGE GRADE...BUT HE IS EATING 350 THOUSOUND POUNDS A WEEK. .,.OR WHAT OF DELIGT AT JUVENTUS?.... PLS STOP HATING... THAT AMOUNT IS MODERATE AND A BARGAIN FOR CHELSEA BASED ON THE CURRENT CONTRACT MARKET WHERE EVERYTHING IN INFLATED
Lol, please show me the hate in my post.

I was only stunned seeing he is still a teenager who hasn't really proven himself much on the big stage. De Ligt is a full fledged international with the Oranje boys, he marshalls the central defence alongside Van Dijk. He's got 2 years of top flight football experience at Ajax where he's been a regular in the Eredivisie and in Europe, you could say he's proven his mettle.

Rashford isn't 18, he didn't get that at 18. He's proven himself too tho i think that over 300k per week is still too much for him. Hudson's got loads of potential no doubt, but........

Well, like you rightly stated, inflation is the ish. It doesn't help sha.
Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by Tboysalau(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2019
Realfrankie:

I have never heard such dumb words from one human being in less than a minute
Congratulations boss

Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by joshua1000: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2019
Chelsea we win the league this season
Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by Ceekay212: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
SeunWedsLinda:
so ter stegen, busquet, pique, dembele, Griezmann, Jodi alba, Roberto, semedo, rakitic and de Jong belong to Barcelona B?
I said senior players too..read well
Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by arukwe123(m): 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
Ceekay212:
I said senior players too..read well
I don't know why Barca fans are shameless. You said they used Barca B and handful of senior players meanwhile you guys started aleast 7 senior players in that game. Biko take your L in peace and stop being a bad looser.
Re: Finally, Hudson-odoi Agrees 5-year Deal To Stay At Chelsea by Alejobs: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2019
Don't forget your mum's advice? She is speaking from a place of love and experience

Oshoala Scores A Brace As Barca Beat Deportivo 6-1. / Brazil 2004: Why Super Eagles Are Not Ready For The World Cup / ESPN Ranks Oshoala Top African Female Player In Europe