Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Buhari's Mission Is To Create Violence In The South East/ss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Mission Is To Create Violence In The South East/ss (818 Views)

Kogi Takes Legal Action Against EFCC, says EFCC's Mission Is Political / Buhari Mission Is Completed, See List / Gov. El-rufai Visits Survivors Of Kaduna Violence In Hospitals(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Mission Is To Create Violence In The South East/ss by tigerclaws: 5:59am On Jul 24, 2019
Buhari is never happy that the people he hates so much is enjoying peace and much better than his northern people

that's why Elrufai said that Nigeria has two different countries inside including the educated South and illiterate North.

Buhari wants to turn our peace into war but it won't work for him

Buhari is a criminal terrorist
he'll end up like morssi of Egypt

cc
cilicmarin ngeneukwenu Clerverly
sarrki
midolian
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
deomelo
Butterflyle0
abduljabbar4
modath
Corrinthians
Tetehjewels

senatordave1
Omenkalives

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Mission Is To Create Violence In The South East/ss by helinues: 6:03am On Jul 24, 2019
Igbo catholic spotted

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Mission Is To Create Violence In The South East/ss by tigerclaws: 6:04am On Jul 24, 2019
helinues:
Igbo catholic spotted
yeroba Muslims are not so hard to spot cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Mission Is To Create Violence In The South East/ss by helinues: 6:06am On Jul 24, 2019
tigerclaws:
yeroba Muslims are not so hard to spot cheesy

You are right.. Yeroba Muslims are the problems of the West while Igbo Catholics are the problems of the east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Mission Is To Create Violence In The South East/ss by emilas1979(m): 6:09am On Jul 24, 2019
Its obvious.
He doesn't pretend about it.
I wish the south west wakes up before its too late

]
Re: Buhari's Mission Is To Create Violence In The South East/ss by tigerclaws: 6:12am On Jul 24, 2019
helinues:

You are right.. Yeroba Muslims are the problems of the West while Igbo Catholics are the problems of the east.
ok

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Mission Is To Create Violence In The South East/ss by Ctorch: 6:27am On Jul 24, 2019
What's the essence of this thread abeg

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Mission Is To Create Violence In The South East/ss by Ctorch: 6:32am On Jul 24, 2019
helinues:
Igbo catholic spotted

but this won't trend naaaa, even over 98 percent will love to be addressed as Catholics, Anglican, Methodist shaaa...

Mail me make I give u better word that will capture like una own but got this Catholic, Anglican thing won't work because if u address Igbo as such he will even like it.

Mail me or search for another targeted words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Mission Is To Create Violence In The South East/ss by helinues: 6:45am On Jul 24, 2019
Ctorch:

but this won't trend naaaa, even over 98 percent will love to be addressed as Catholics, Anglican, Methodist shaaa...

Mail me make I give u better word that will capture like una own but got this Catholic, Anglican thing won't work because if u address Igbo as such he will even like it.

Mail me or search for another targeted words.

That's why Catholics Igbo are the problem of the east...

As for the trending... Let's give time

Karma is a bae

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Mission Is To Create Violence In The South East/ss by Ctorch: 6:49am On Jul 24, 2019
helinues:

That's why Catholics Igbo are the problem of the east...
As for the trending... Let's give time
Karma is a bae
Mtcheew, till the karma...

alright next.... don't have such time oooo to wetin I know won't trend.
Re: Buhari's Mission Is To Create Violence In The South East/ss by helinues: 6:52am On Jul 24, 2019
Ctorch:

Mtcheew, till the karma...

alright next.... don't have such time oooo to wetin I know won't trend.

Why are you so concerned about the trending.. Sebi you guys have been shouting Yoruba Muslims all this years..

Make we also start the Igbo Catholics..

Tit for tat

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Mission Is To Create Violence In The South East/ss by Abdul05: 7:06am On Jul 24, 2019
Re: Buhari's Mission Is To Create Violence In The South East/ss by iammo(m): 7:09am On Jul 24, 2019
grin

Everybody just want to talk for talking sake, or talk shiiit about Buhari/Fulani and Northerners just to feel abit good about themselves......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Mission Is To Create Violence In The South East/ss by Abdul05: 7:14am On Jul 24, 2019
emilas1979:
Its obvious.
He doesn't pretend about it.
I wish the south west wakes up before its too late

]
Wake up for what? What has happened and what have they done? Killing every where,even in North.Religious and ethnic sentiments have been the major problems in this hate tone country

(1) (Reply)

Fg Generates Billions Of Dollars From Fulani Herdsmen / Northern Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If.... / Gov. Umahi Inspects Ongoing Construction Of 'prince Arthur Eze Flyover' In Ebony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.