Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,180 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East (8235 Views)

Lagos Micro Businesses In The Grip Of ‘area Boys’ / Tradermoni: Rekindling Commerce And Economic Productivity In The North East / Tradermoni Records Success In The North Central (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by crackhouse(m): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
Another paid advertisers

2 Likes

Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by nanauju(f): 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
Paroh:
Trader Scam. Because of Buhari I'm now selling intimacy gadget. A whole me. God punish them and their trader money.

Patronize me please. Buy silicon Fleshlight from me. Women, buy for your husband for when you're away.

Lmao grin
Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by Edyice: 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
Losers

How can #10 k Boost your market

It can't even start any business

Maybe after collecting free money that didn't even get to 1/4 of any market

Only few that was given were forced to talk and smiled at the camera grin grin

Anyways that's NEXT LEVEL for you

2 Likes

Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by Generalyemi(m): 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
story
Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by pek(m): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
post=80597374:

The Only thing that the market men and women are benefiting directly from the FG since 20 years of democracy is causing you wailers so much pain and bitterness this way?!
You would have been happy if the billions of Naira going to these lowest of the low in the society is used to buy more Jewelries for Diezani and co as usual right?
Are you guys always like this 24/7 of your lives.
You better stop your self-imposed misery in life and try to be happy for a minute!

A WHOLE YOU?!
Hehehe cheesy wink.
Wetin Musa no go see for gate?

Na u be Cuppy Otedola or Adenuga pikin abi?!
U beta keep up with ur hustle make hunger no pay you visit!

Wailers everywhere!
This is where you goofed. You don't know me. If you did, I am the last person you will call a wailer. But as far as this tradermoni is concerned, it is a scam. I have documented evidence of the one in Akwa Ibom state. The agents are paying participants #7000. Some are not even paid.

3 Likes

Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by babakb: 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
Bolustical:
How come?

Something they tagged 'vote-buying' and they claimed it stopped after election grin

Same way they said nothing was ongoing on the Second Niger Bridge but now they have kept mute, kpam!

God bless PMB. Nigeria must be great.

In 2016 your PMB lied that fuel subsidy has been removed, only for us to find out that fuel subsidy is still being paid.

All the talk of currency swap deal with china, how far....

2 Likes

Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by crestedaguiyi: 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
post=80597374:

The Only thing that the market men and women are benefiting directly from the FG since 20 years of democracy is causing you wailers so much pain and bitterness this way?!
You would have been happy if the billions of Naira going to these lowest of the low in the society is used to buy more Jewelries for Diezani and co as usual right?
You better stop your self-imposed misery in life and try to be happy for a minute!

A WHOLE YOU?!
Hehehe cheesy wink.

Wailers everywhere!
Always in severe pains reading such good news as this!
Una go wail for 4 years on a daily basis, una tears go dry! cheesy wink grin

see the pain you go through to earn 30k while the children of those you defend everyday are earning your 1 year salary in 1 week. some are even abroad celebrating graduations while you live in penury, kpelle.

2 Likes

Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by babakb: 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
post=80597374:

A WHOLE YOU?!
Hehehe cheesy wink.

Wailers everywhere!

Nothing new, in the past we had NAPEP, SURE-P, YOUWIN etc

1 Like

Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by nick50(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
zabuur:
A lot of people are here condemning the 10k as it isn't enough for any business.

I'll tell u this, if you aren't in other people's shoes, u can't feel their pains.

I'll share a little experience here with y'all, this isn't hearsay mind u.

Few months ago, I was approached by a stranger who was weeping and begging that she needed money to start a business and I asked, how much, she said 3 to 5k. Asked what kinda business, she said she wants to be selling bags of pure water. I looked in my wallet and counted 3k for her, the way she wept, prayed and thanked me was so embarrassing. I'd to just rush away from there.

Imagine if she ended up doing the business, 3k might be small but, she could buy approximately 38 bags of pure water to start with.

10k might actually be small, but, a lot have been killed (jungle justice) stealing less.

All those shouting, do toy expect FG to start doling out monies anyhow?
..u were scammed by those afonja beggars I swear those motherfucker no get joy at all.. Don't be surprised u will still see the same woman begging on the streets the next day

2 Likes

Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by nick50(m): 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
post=80597374:

A WHOLE YOU?!
Hehehe cheesy wink.

Wailers everywhere!
...ur mumu never do?.. anyways continue

2 Likes

Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by Nemesis909: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
Paroh:
Trader Scam. Because of Buhari I'm now selling intimacy gadget. A whole me. God punish them and their trader money.

Patronize me please. Buy silicon Fleshlight from me. Women, buy for your husband for when you're away.

You've always liked things of the flesh.
Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by maasoap(m): 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
vankaid:
This government is Scam!

Saddest part is that a pastor and and Professor of Law is spearheading this one.

That T-shirt alone costs up to 2k and your are claiming your stipend is "boosting micro businesses" ?!!!

Do they even have conscience at all?

I know you would rather prefer those ones who shared everything among themselves. Did they ask the beneficiaries to pay for the t-shirt or the sight of that shirt is making you sad?
Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by wizardus: 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
Childs play

Atiku submits that US visa ban on nigeria politicians shows that 2019 poll was rigged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi_5OugQUsg
Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
Paroh:

Me wey dey hawk affordable fresh cucumber nko,weytin u wan make i do .pele
Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by maasoap(m): 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
Edyice:
Losers

How can #10 k Boost your market

It can't even start any business

Maybe after collecting free money that didn't even get to 1/4 of any market

Only few that was given were forced to talk and smiled at the camera grin grin

Anyways that's NEXT LEVEL for you

All those roadside roasted maize sellers, zobo sellers, garri sellers, plantain sellers, vegetable sellers, etc. How much do you think they are using to run their businesses and even sponsored their children's education from the proceeds? Common sense fall on you
Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by maasoap(m): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
pek:
This is where you goofed. You don't know me. If you did, I am the last person you will call a wailer. But as far as this tradermoni is concerned, it is a scam. I have documented evidence of the one in Akwa Ibom state. The agents are paying participants #7000.

And that automatically make it a scam. It hasn't occurred to you that it is in nature of Nigerians to cheat their fellow citizens? It has nothing to do with the administration but the agents.

Some are not even paid.

What did you expect before?
Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by ElsonMorali: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
The only real issues I have with Buhari's government are

1. The shoddy handling of criminal herdsmen.

2. Inability to prosecute corrupt public officials.

3. Inability to rescue Leah Sharibu and the other Chibok girls and defeat Boko Haram.

4. Inability to provide 24/7 electricity for Nigerians for over four years in government.

Other than these, I'd rate Buhari's government the best since 1999.

The school feeding program is also quite laudable, though I'm not sure how sustainable it will be in the long run.
Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by zabuur: 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
nick50:
..u were scammed by those afonja beggars I swear those motherfucker no get joy at all.. Don't be surprised u will still see the same woman begging on the streets the next day

Oga, if u understand English very well, I said if she ended up doung the business...... If....

All actions are judged according to intentions and for every man is what he intended. You have ur opinion about the beggars, I have mine.

Whether true or lies, I pray u have no reason to beg. Even laziness won't make u do it.
Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by ElsonMorali: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
pek:
This is where you goofed. You don't know me. If you did, I am the last person you will call a wailer. But as far as this tradermoni is concerned, it is a scam. I have documented evidence of the one in Akwa Ibom state. The agents are paying participants #7000. Some are not even paid.

And what have you done with the documented evidence?

Indeed it is true that change begins with you.

How have you tried to bring this obvious fraud to the attention of the federal government?

Waiting for the government to do everything as usual right?

How's Buhari or Osinbajo supposed to know thatthe agent in your village is scamming the people if you don't let them know?
Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by ElsonMorali: 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
zabuur:

Oga, if u understand English very well, I said if she ended up doung the business...... If....

All actions are judged according to intentions and for every man is what he intended. You have ur opinion about the beggars, I have mine.

Whether true or lies, I pray u have no reason to beg. Even laziness won't make u do it.

Don't waste your time engaging the fellow. Most of them are teenagers still living with their parents and collecting data subscription money from them.

Their mates in the university sponsoring themselves through school used the same #10,000 to start their businesses.
Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by 27Pushing30: 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
lomprico:
10k, boost business for this Buhari era! undecided
Are you petty trader?
Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
Propaganda.
Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by Topmaike007(m): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
Bolustical:
How come?

Something they tagged 'vote-buying' and they claimed it stopped after election grin

Same way they said nothing was ongoing on the Second Niger Bridge but now they have kept mute, kpam!

God bless PMB. Nigeria must be great.
God bless you too
Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by Edyice: 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
maasoap:

All those roadside roasted maize sellers, zobo sellers, garri sellers, plantain sellers, vegetable sellers, etc. How much do you think they are using to run their businesses and even sponsored their children's education from the proceeds? Common sense fall on you

When you see one of those who benefited from trade-money and shower praises on dullard buhari and co grin

I wasn't supposed to reply you but enjoy your low-life

I pray you grow on that ROAD SIDE PURE-WATER pursuing vehicles sale (that if you are not KILLED by moving vehicle grin)
Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by Edyice: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
nick50:

NEXT day is too far mate

As soon as they collect from him
They will wait for him to go

Although some switch to another afonja grin no time
Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
Bolustical:

You think it's 100k your brothers in Lagos traffic used to start their gala and bottled water business?

No, nna!

10k can start and maintain a petty business. Your brothers are already testifying to this fact.

So, how does 10k business pull someone out of poverty? Does it not eventually lead to an army of underemployed people?
Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by Bishop4real: 2:27am On Jul 25, 2019
Paroh:

But you will happily be a nanny in Libya...! grin grin grin
Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by CodeTemplar: 4:22am On Jul 25, 2019
zabuur:
A lot of people are here condemning the 10k as it isn't enough for any business.

I'll tell u this, if you aren't in other people's shoes, u can't feel their pains.

I'll share a little experience here with y'all, this isn't hearsay mind u.

Few months ago, I was approached by a stranger who was weeping and begging that she needed money to start a business and I asked, how much, she said 3 to 5k. Asked what kinda business, she said she wants to be selling bags of pure water. I looked in my wallet and counted 3k for her, the way she wept, prayed and thanked me was so embarrassing. I'd to just rush away from there.

Imagine if she ended up doing the business, 3k might be small but, she could buy approximately 38 bags of pure water to start with.

10k might actually be small, but, a lot have been killed (jungle justice) stealing less.

All those shouting, do toy expect FG to start doling out monies anyhow?
10k is one man's capital and can generate sizable income if well invested no doubt.
My problem is with FG not looking to localize refining of crude. Imagine if the govt decides to refine the remaining 80% our crude being exported raw. It will pay far better even for casual labourers but what do we have? Trade mini and n-power.
Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by bewla(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2019
lomprico:
10k, boost business for this Buhari era! undecided
Na u they look for billion to start some thing other no send
Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by delawal: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
Paroh:

i wan start this Biz in the east. can u give me any advise on how to do it. seems sex shop is scarce here. never seen any .tanx in advance
Re: Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East by maasoap(m): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
Edyice:

When you see one of those who benefited from trade-money and shower praises on dullard buhari and co grin

I wasn't supposed to reply you but enjoy your low-life

Are you sure of that? How did you know? From my perspective? Common sense fall on you

I pray you grow on that ROAD SIDE PURE-WATER pursuing vehicles sale

Whether it is a prayer or a curse, you have to understand that that's life. Everyone can't have big shops, everyone can't acquire skills, everyone can't be educated, even if you are educated, you may still not use your certificates to work for one reason or the other. From here to USA to UK to Canada, there are petty traders and roadside sellers. It all depends on your level of education, acquired skills and how big you can dream and your readiness to pursue that dream. My point is that while you rot away expecting that big money you didn't work for, those who have brain are making more money from the little ones they are working with.

(that if you are not KILLED by moving vehicle grin)

You are way off here kid. You can be crushed to death before the end of today without being a roadside seller. Do you even know that roadside sellers are as much in as those who have shops if not more? How often do they get crushed?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Stable At N385/$1 / 5bedroom Architectural Bungalow Design For One Plot Of Land / GSM Sim Card Replacement Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.