Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

How Many Of You Have Experienced Purging While Traveling? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Many Of You Have Experienced Purging While Traveling? (526 Views)

Portable Zazu Lands In Turkey After Traveling To London (video) / How Wizkid’s Music Saved Me From Bandits While Traveling To Kaduna –Man Narrates / Tonto Dikeh Traveling With 3 Fans To France For Her 34th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You Have Experienced Purging While Traveling? by youngsahito(m): 7:29am On Jul 24, 2019
me is not purge but running stomach bcuz when u have runing stomach u can't run cuz there is already a running within you...I nor fit even call driver to tell am say stop self bcuz is like if I talk the shit go run out...
Share your experience
Re: How Many Of You Have Experienced Purging While Traveling? by meobizy(f): 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
People say Big Brother provides no life lessons but that was where I learned from Ofunneka (however her name is spelt) to perform a dry fast whenever traveling via road. One has no idea what they’ll encounter while traveling so empty bowels are the surest means to avoid major disgraces.

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels & Billionaire Hubby, Ned Nwoko, Stepchildren Go On Vacation. Pics / Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Shares Video Of Rapper Sucking Her Toes / Nollywood Actor, Apama Egbeigwe Shows His New House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.