Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Imoh Williams: LGA Chairman Assaults Man In Akwa Ibom Over N75,000 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imoh Williams: LGA Chairman Assaults Man In Akwa Ibom Over N75,000 (14512 Views)

UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) / Tension In Akwa Ibom Over Akpabio’s ‘Likely’ Defeat / "We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imoh Williams: LGA Chairman Assaults Man In Akwa Ibom Over N75,000 by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:30am On Jul 24, 2019
LGA Chairman Assaults Man In Akwa Ibom Over 75,000 Naira

The Executive Chairman of Abak Local Government Area in Akwa State, Hon. Elder Barr Imoh Williams has been accused of assaulting a 'poor man' Mr. Godwin Abraham over 75,000 Naira.

According to Zion Umoh who narrated what happened to Igbere TV correspondent,  Hon. Elder Barr Imoh Williams assaulted the poor man by the name Mr_Godwin_Abraham that he owed 75 thousand naira after he consulted the man to decorate event halls for him and he refused to pay him.

He pleaded with the Governor of the State, Udom Emmanuel to intervene in the case.

He said : "Dear Governnor Udom Emmanuel, this poor man was invited by Imoh Williams PA by the name Godswill Alele to Abak Council with Promises of getting his money and another job but was tricked and beaten and left with several injuries after the camera and my team rushed him to the hospital where he recovered although they Promised me to pay the money back after I interviewed the Victim but still refused to pay him."

"Dear Governor Udom Emmanuel, you're back Deacon at Qua Iboe Church and Imoh Williams is an Elder in the same Qua Iboe Church but heartless and wicked to the people that he is governing."

"Dear Governnor Udom Emmanuel, let it be known to you that besides the case that I am filling with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to arrest and probe your Chairman to proof how he acquired all the things that he acquired within a year as the Executive Chairman but I am filling another against with him with United Nations Human Rights and Human Rights FM to invite Imoh Williams to Abuja for the deadly assault meted on Mr Godwin Abraham  at Abak Council by his footsoldiers against his human rights of free Speech of asking for his money."

"Thanks to my camera guy who hid and recorded this video and I hope Akwa Ibom State Government and Nigerian Police Force can take time and watch this video as well."

"Please share to let the world know the kind of leaders that we have in Nigeria as Politicians/Church Elders and why we must arrest and retire many of them."

http://igberetvnews.com/841500/lga-chairman-assaults-man-in-akwa-ibom-over-75000-nairavideo/

1 Share

Re: Imoh Williams: LGA Chairman Assaults Man In Akwa Ibom Over N75,000 by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 24, 2019
Jesus!! This is unthinkable and unacceptable

2 Likes

Re: Imoh Williams: LGA Chairman Assaults Man In Akwa Ibom Over N75,000 by dmltoyin(m): 7:46am On Jul 24, 2019
ITT

INTERNATIONAL THIEF THIEF
Re: Imoh Williams: LGA Chairman Assaults Man In Akwa Ibom Over N75,000 by Simplyleo: 7:55am On Jul 24, 2019
Pls I can't seperate this fight that will soon start. angry

10 Likes

Re: Imoh Williams: LGA Chairman Assaults Man In Akwa Ibom Over N75,000 by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:01am On Jul 24, 2019
Cc, Lalasticlala
Re: Imoh Williams: LGA Chairman Assaults Man In Akwa Ibom Over N75,000 by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 24, 2019
Well, the quarter bag of rice, salt, pepper and 5k the people who elected him collected, hope they planted it to grow because the dolt that they elected has shown his true colors.

1 Like

Re: Imoh Williams: LGA Chairman Assaults Man In Akwa Ibom Over N75,000 by nelsonstudio1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2019
People will use power to oppress their fellow humans.

1 Like

Re: Imoh Williams: LGA Chairman Assaults Man In Akwa Ibom Over N75,000 by abdulazeez1002(m): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Imoh Williams: LGA Chairman Assaults Man In Akwa Ibom Over N75,000 by Harkstetunz: 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
Wetin man no go see

1 Like

Re: Imoh Williams: LGA Chairman Assaults Man In Akwa Ibom Over N75,000 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2019
... "Thanks to my camera guy who hid and recorded this video and I hope Akwa Ibom State Government and Nigerian Police Force can take time and watch this video as well."

This doesn't look like the work of a 'cameraman' in hiding.. rather, the perpetrator himself filmed this for his pleasure and the video leaked. Notwithstanding, this is a despicable act, and should be condemned.

Take your business to the next level, incorporate your business and file your company returns at the CAC at discounted prices. Our efficiency is hinged on a solid experience corporate relations.
Take advantage of this opportunity to register:

- Business Name (#25,000).
- Limited Companies (from #70,000).
- Incorporated Trustees i.e churches, mosques, clubs, NGOs and associations (from #125,000) -30days

We deliver your documents within 5 working days to any part of the country. Call/chat us up today on 0807 525 6644 for an amazing customer experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imoh Williams: LGA Chairman Assaults Man In Akwa Ibom Over N75,000 by ala234crity(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
People always posting news without authentication. Who told you the LG chairman did this?

1 Like

Re: Imoh Williams: LGA Chairman Assaults Man In Akwa Ibom Over N75,000 by Waakanda: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
Power corrupts

1 Like

Re: Imoh Williams: LGA Chairman Assaults Man In Akwa Ibom Over N75,000 by Winker: 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
Very bad indeed

1 Like

Re: Imoh Williams: LGA Chairman Assaults Man In Akwa Ibom Over N75,000 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
angry

See leg like Elephantiasis undecided

1 Like

Re: Imoh Williams: LGA Chairman Assaults Man In Akwa Ibom Over N75,000 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
Not good
Re: Imoh Williams: LGA Chairman Assaults Man In Akwa Ibom Over N75,000 by olaniyilukman(m): 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
Oh my God, I can't believe this is happening, how can reasonable human being assaulted his fellow like this, this is inhumane and unacceptable. So, this is what they want to turn poor people to that is making them clamouring for Biafra

1 Like

Re: Imoh Williams: LGA Chairman Assaults Man In Akwa Ibom Over N75,000 by AbuuBilaal(m): 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
Buhari again? You still sent Muslim Herdsmen to Akwa Ibom to assault?

The food I ate this morning was tasteless. Buhari and his Herdsmen must have caused it.

3 Likes

Re: Imoh Williams: LGA Chairman Assaults Man In Akwa Ibom Over N75,000 by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
Oga enjoin your next level .for the rest una turn go reach soon

1 Like

Re: Imoh Williams: LGA Chairman Assaults Man In Akwa Ibom Over N75,000 by Mires: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
This man is in "soup" because his boss, Abak council Chairmen will deny him more than three times

1 Like

Re: Imoh Williams: LGA Chairman Assaults Man In Akwa Ibom Over N75,000 by follock007(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
cross river could also resemble jumping off a bride... there was this story about a woman in white which droned her two kids and jumped of the bride after she had called the police earlier. she did so after she found out that her husband had been unfaithful and since her death, she haunted for unfaithful men while appearing as a hitchhiker and tells the men to take her home, and when they get to the front of an old abandoned building, she protested that she could never go home and killed them in their cars, if you were not unfaithful, she would tempt you until you are and even when you don't obey her she gets angry too and take on her through form like a rotten corpse, she could face her finger into your chest and choke the living oxygen off you... she was also known to kidnap children that looked like her own... she killed 10 men on the same 5 miles road until two brothers forced her into the building and her two children appeared to her and as they embraced her she was dragged into the afterlife..

morale: she was able to take away immunity and casually overpower grown men.
75 is the number of immunity. 7+5=3 Venus in the periodic table is Lithium which is to be enlightened such as Education, Sense of Anything that is Good and Immunity such as the kind in your body cells or social security.

I swear these politicians and bloggers are either been driven or they are just not ordinary people themselves as they keep acting and speaking chameleon English.
Re: Imoh Williams: LGA Chairman Assaults Man In Akwa Ibom Over N75,000 by karma2000: 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
now una go dey condem fulani herdsmen condemn buhari now those yeye COZA liers and adult toyshop disgrace go keep quiet now it's clear thar politics is vanity in nigeria and dis oppression will not last for long

1 Like

Re: Imoh Williams: LGA Chairman Assaults Man In Akwa Ibom Over N75,000 by Mires: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
Op, your caption is wrong. This video needs to go viral. This is barbaric. It's more disastrous than what the slapping senator did. The supporter or aid of Abak council Chairman who treated a fellow man like this needs to be in prison.
Re: Imoh Williams: LGA Chairman Assaults Man In Akwa Ibom Over N75,000 by Richie0974: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
What language is that? Doesn't sound ibibio.
Re: Imoh Williams: LGA Chairman Assaults Man In Akwa Ibom Over N75,000 by Bjorn69: 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Ipob can kill for money
Akwa Ibom is not IPOB or Igbo
Akwa Ibom is Ibibio

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano State APC Guber Candidate Gawuna, Holds Rally In Gezawa (Pictures) / SGF, Oshiomhole, Others Prepare For Buhari’s Second Term Inauguration / Eid Kabir: Dangote Hosted By Sokoto State Govt & Sultanate Council (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.