Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Flight To Belize - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flight To Belize (670 Views)

Air Peace Flight To London Sparks Price War Among Foreign Airlines / ‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat / Traveling To Belize Any Advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flight To Belize by Manni0011: 7:40am On Jul 24, 2019
I have a valid belize Visa and i have to go for a conference soon anyone know how i can book a flight that does not require transit visa?
Re: Flight To Belize by ceocrownwale247: 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
Manni0011:
I have a valid belize Visa and i have to go for a conference soon anyone know how i can book a flight that does not require transit visa?

Please I need information on official Bank of Belize in Nigeria. I will appreciate your ugent response. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Flight To Belize by oghenakhua(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
Where you able to make it to the conference and what was the flight routes you took with or without transit Visa and how much did it cost all together...thank you.

I'm considering going to Belize to relax , I can't kill myself o

1 Like

Re: Flight To Belize by bebeto2014: 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
Manni0011:
bros ur email how can i get belize visa, or are you in belize now
Re: Flight To Belize by bebeto2014: 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
Manni0011:
Brother i guess you have gone to belize now and how is the place plz tell me more about belize thanks

(1) (Reply)

Man Punches His Brother At The Airport, 20 Years After Not Seeing Each Other / What's The Meaning Of Akata / I Want To Ship My Uncle A Birthday Package To New York From Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.