Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

God Catch You - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / God Catch You (234 Views)

Catch Me When You Want Me / I Need A Charm To Catch Girls Any1 With Idea To Drop Your Comment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Catch You by abraham6141: 7:58am On Jul 24, 2019
GOD CATCH YOU!!!

was in a hotel one day, and i was talking to the receptionist at the counter, i noticed a very pretty lady sitting beside us.

She kept looking at me seductively, she was so charming. She didn't use her hand to call me but the looks from her means i will be a fool if i don't
go.

So i went to the lady and after few chats she was
mine and ready to spend the whole weekend with
me.

We went back to the counter and paid for a room as Mr & Mrs Uche.

I can't deny the fact that the whole weekend was fun and early on Sunday she told me goodbye and left without asking for a damn. I was surprised but i Thought maybe it was just my lucky weekend.

As i got set to leave the hotel.......

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO COMPLETE THE STORY!!!!!

https://dsingles.home.blog
Re: God Catch You by Ojiniman: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
abraham6141:
GOD CATCH YOU!!!

was in a hotel one day, and i was talking to the receptionist at the counter, i noticed a very pretty lady sitting beside us.

She kept looking at me seductively, she was so charming. She didn't use her hand to call me but the looks from her means i will be a fool if i don't
go.

So i went to the lady and after few chats she was
mine and ready to spend the whole weekend with
me.

We went back to the counter and paid for a room as Mr & Mrs Uche.

I can't deny the fact that the whole weekend was fun and early on Sunday she told me goodbye and left without asking for a damn. I was surprised but i Thought maybe it was just my lucky weekend.

As i got set to leave the hotel.......

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO COMPLETE THE STORY!!!!!

https://dsingles.home.blog

Stop using misleading links to get people to you blog. In the long run it will kill you site.

(1) (Reply)

/ / 5 Types Of Singles In The Market / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.