Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Get The Whatsapp Bulk Sender At A Giveaway Price - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get The Whatsapp Bulk Sender At A Giveaway Price (673 Views)

Whatsapp Bulk Sending & Facebook Extractor Software Needed / Get This Whatsapp Bulk Sender Software For Your Whatsapp Marketing Campaign / Get Back To Business With Whatsapp Bulk Blaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get The Whatsapp Bulk Sender At A Giveaway Price by Eddy90(m): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2019
The Whatsapp bulk sender is a great tool for marketing your products, affiliate links to your Whatsapp contacts or groups.
Features of the software
i. The Whatsapp bulk sender can generate numbers which you can store as a txt file in your PC or any format of your choice.
ii.It can generate groups and also join the groups generated.
iii. You can use more than one channel(phone number) at a time on the software.
iv. It can send a single message to multiple contacts at once.
From this features listed, you stand a lot to gain with this software because you always have people to promote your products to.
If you purchase the software then you will get the key generator that will help you generate keys for the software anytime.
You can resell this software and the key generator at any price of your choice.
Price is N1,000
Check my signature to get my contact details

(1) (Reply)

Trade-nigeria......talking Trade / What Is The True Measure Of Financial Wealth? / How To Convert Your Android Phone As A Remote Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.